surviver.

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

Nods at him then stands up and takes Kita away as Zi drinks his water. "Kita I want you to take the pups and get out of here ok. I dont want anything to happen to any of you so I want you to go. I'll hold off the humans as long as I can." going back into the cave kissing both kids, he goes to the back and picks up his sword and goes back outside looking at the sky, " storms coming you better get going ok." Looking away he stands looking at the horizon as the wind's breeze catches and wraps around him. "Kita, please go!"
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Zi stands up with great confusion. Looking torwards Kita and the pups, he looked to Lucan.
"No way, you can't hold them off. My pack tried that, and look where it got them. We should head west. There are human cities and packs there, still willing to help us. If you stay...you are killed."
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

"Protecting my family is all that matters to me now go with them you're weakened right now!" Unsheething his sword when he hears cries and shouting from the forest and allows his fur to start growing back over his body, and his claws extend. " Kita take your choice of form alright i gotta do a combo of both forms to protect you and the pups." Grabs Kita and kisses her one last time then looks into her eyes "Bye" With a quick thrust of his legs he dashes towards the voices ready to die to protect those he cares about, "COME ON!!"
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi backs away torwards Kita and stares into the forest with fear. Clouds of smoke started to rise from the forest. The field was being smashed with artillery shells. Zi began to panic and transformed into his werewolf form. Tanks and infantry passed by the cave. However, they were from a different army. Looking at Kita, he spoke.
"It's a war...a full war. And we are stuck between it."
Zi looked at Lucan and watched as he slaughtered the humans that were killing the packs.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Kita savors the kiss of Lucan before watching him rush off. She knew then and there that she wouldn't leave him. She combined her wolf and human form to give her an advantage in protecting her pups. She looked towards Zi and nodded. "It seems that wolves are always in the middle." She looked to her children who had stayed in thier human forms. Sasha the girl pup looked up at her mother with questioning eyes and Dreck the boy pup stood not far away. "My darlings it will be alright." She knelt down and held her two frightened children for a moment. She then looked up to Zi. "I suppose the question is what we are to do now?" She watched the distance hoping Lucan would soon return.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi looked around in great confusion. Two men approached with pistols in their hands. Their bodies dropped to the ground without any sign of being injured.
"We have to get out of here, or we'll be killed like all of the others," he yelped torwards Kita.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan in defense starts jumping clear of the gun fire and slashing aroud killing many more soldiers, all he could think about was Kita and the pups. I have to protect my family, I love them too much to let them die Stabbing yet another soldier after another taking their lives to protect his own and those he cared about. "Jesus how many of you are there?" slicing apart 2 more he looks towards teh cave and sees Kita, Zi, and the pups running to the mountains and nods. Sheething his sword he begins to run towards them, but then gets shot twice. Both shots entering his shoulders but not hitting any vital organs. Howling in pain, he drops down and starts to fight once more killing as many as he could with what ever energy he had left. "COME ON, LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT!!!"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi stopped and turned around. Gunfire echoed through the forest. He could see Lucan laying on the ground. Without thinking, he charged into the battlefield. Bullets flew past his body with little mercy. He jumped at a man that approached Lucan's body. Blood splattered onto his fur.
"I'm gonna get you out of here," he said while dragging Lucan back torwards the cave.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan looks at Zi as he drops to the floor once again from all the pain and struggles to get to his feet, "Zi you should've gone, I was alright....I'm fine" as he spoke he spit out blood, then picks up his sword as he walks with Zi towards Kita and the pups.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi leaned Lucan against the cave wall. He looked to Kita and backed away.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan leans on the cave then gets hugged by both Sasha and Dreck and hugs them back trying not to cover them in blood. "hey little ones I'm fine don't worry" Looking down at them he wipes tears away from their faces and smiles at them then looks at Kita wandering what she will do.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita sees Zi move away and sees Lucan hug the two children. Still in her human/wolf form she moves towards him and gently wraps her arms around him giving him a gentle nuzzle. "Dear Lucan you are so very brave." She laid her head on his shoulder. "We must celebrate your victory with a feast." The wind blew her black fur gently and she smiled greatful to have her family with her again.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"I don't know if this would be the best location for such an event," Zi growled.
Explosions shook the sorrounding area, while bodies dropped to the ground. Zi looked at the once peaceful field.
"What do they want from us?"
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

"I dont know honestly, but I heard them say not to kill me after I was shot. Obviously they have some interest in us lycanthropes." Lucan looks outside while holding Kita and the kids, and kisses Kita's forehead gently not wanting to let her go. "I wouldnt call it a victory theres still many more out there." Lucan, also still in his human/wolf form hears something and his ears twitch as he hears gun shots being fired outside then sees sunlight appearing over the horizon and chaos.With wide worried eye he looks at his family,"Kita kids what form would you all like to be in? And decide fast cause once that sun rises up we gotta get out of here! Territory or not I cant kill them all so we'll have to run and find a place to live in peace for now. So take your pick, I will go along with what ever form you choose." Feeling an explosion coming he covers the children's and Kita's head with his arms and ducks them down as rocks and dirt come pouring down in small bursts. Looking up frustrated he picks up his sword once more and starts guiding his family out of their old home. "Out now, talk later!"
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita looks to Lucan. "It is still a victory." Hears the sounds of the humans coming closer. "Perhapse..." The explosion interupted her. She moved out of the cave with the pups. "Lucan, do you remember the old hunting grounds? I doubt the humans would tread on soil protected by the great Lycan spirits." She held the two small ones close they were still in their human forms. "We deffinatly can not stay here." She kept following Lucan's lead helping the children along and making sure Zi followed as well.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi followed behind the wolves. His eyes scanning the sorrounding forest. A light rain dripped onto the forest floor. He felt a great force of fear pass through his body as the explosions sounded behind them. Zi looked into the morning sky with hesitation. The dark, gray clouds mixed with sunlight, gave off a weak ray of color. The trees swayed through the wind. He stopped and ripped his pack's pendant from his neck. Throwing it into the muddy terrain, he began to follow behind the wolves again.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan turns around and picks up Sasha in his arms and stays in human form as the sun rises. "Old hunting ground will be a good a place as any, lets go." RUnning with Sasha in his arms he carries her through the rough river to the other side and looks back to the chaos coming towards them. "Kita lets hurry, Zi come on you're part of our pack now so come on. Let's go home."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi looked torwards Lucan and nodded.
"Thank You."
He moved across the river with great caution.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita swiftly follows Lucan keeping up pace with him step by step. She held Dreck in her arms and carried him with great gentleness. She knew the old hunting grounds would be safe. Suddenly she tripped on a large rock and sliced her left arm on another rock. Dreck landed safely in the soft leaves. She snarled at her own stupidity and stood up taking Dreck's hand. "It's alright my darling. Mommy and daddy will take care of you." She smiled lightly calling Lucan daddy felt right.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Well thats a nice thought, calling me their father. It feels and sounded nice. Lucan thought as he smiled down at Sasha in his arms then takes Kita's hand to help her walk forward and smiles at her once she locks eyes with him. "Daddy will protect you always little ones, always! Kita, you understand now that we will be in human form for a whole month right?" Kita was beautiful in either wolf or human it did not matter to him what form she wanted the next month, as long as he was with her it didnt matter. Looking down he feels Sasha wriggling around wanting them to keep going, so he smiles and walks on keeping a close eye on everyone else and the chaos across the river. Standing on top of a large hill over looking the chaos on the horizon he puts down Sasha and looks on. Listening to the wind he picks up so much blood in the wind he knows he would have to give his life to protect his new family. Clenching his fist he tossed the thought aside then gets tugged at by Sasha beside him. Looking down he smiles then kneels down beside her kissing her forehead, "Let's go home little lady. Let's go home everyone." He stands and leeds the way to their new home with Sasha holding his hand, Kita by his side with Dreck, and Zi walking close behind.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita smiles back as Lucan promises to protect them always. She liked calling him thier father. It felt and sounded so very right. She nodded lightly as he brought up that they'd have to be in human form for a whole month. "It doesn't matter what form we're in as long as you are by my side." She looks down at Sasha who was wanting to keep going. Shasha was always a curious one while Dreck was the more careful and thoughtful one. Kita stopped beside Lucan on the hill. So much had happened so quickly. A small wind blew her hair lightly. She watched as Lucan kisses Shasha with such gentleness. She then heard his statement. Home sounded good. They needed a place to rest and just be a pack. She looked over her shoulder to check on Dreck and saw him walking proudly beside Zi. She then looked over to Lucan and gently took his other hand as they walked along away from the destruction of man.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi looked to Dreck and laughed. He then looked to Kita and Lucan and began to speak.
"There is a human town in the direction we are heading. It is likely mostly abandoned now. You know. With the War and all."
He looked into the light gray fog that began to evaporate in the morning sunlight.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Smiling as he walked with both Kita and Sasha holding his hands he walked up to Zi and hearing his suggestion thought for a moment. "No, most likely one of those armies back there will be looking for a place to set up base camp, so i think we should just head to the old Hunting Grounds." Looking down at Sasha, he sees her rub her eyes and yawn. Smiling down at her, he kneels down and picks her up in his arms and takes Kita's hand once again. Looking back at Zi and Dreck he starts walking again towards the forest behind them," Besdies Zi, the old hunting ground has huts and large houses there we can be safe there and I doubt any one will including any of those armies know about it." Kita is in love with me hands down, I agree with her though. As long as she's by my side, which ever form it does not matter to me as long as i'm with her and the pups.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi nodded and looked to Lucan.
"I understand. Where are the sacred grounds, though?"
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Turns and looks at Zi then, " It's 17 miles through this forest around that mountain over there. Might take a few days to get there." Lucan continues walking trying not to wake Sasha.