surviver.

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

surviver.

Post by Furya »

A white female feral struggled through a blizzard. she had no idea where she was, or what had become of her pack. Man had attacked, and Ad'ost was the only werewolf to have escaped. but one thing was for certain, she had stumbled unto another pack's land.

She couldn't go any further because of exhaustion, but she did find a nice warm den to rest in! With renewed energy she wiggled and squirmed her way into the hole to stay for the storm. she shook her coat till it was fairly dry. only then did she notice the litter of werewolf pups that were only days old. to make matters worse they were calling for their mother too. but Ad'ost was too weak to find another shelter, this den would have to do. Her only hope was that their mother wouldn't kill her upon seeing her.

she curled up a fair distance from the pups so the mother would hgopefully think she was no threat and surrendered to sleep.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

You're Scaring the pups why do u come in here without permission?

*stands up from the darkest part of the den he was lying in keeping an eye on the pups while their mother was out and slowly walks to the intruder* :|

Speak up if you can I am only here to watch over them so i will not harm u unless you harm them. now why are u here and are you hurt in any way?
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

Ad'ost woke at the sound of the other's voice. so there was one in here to watch the pups.

"i'm sorry for scaring them. i mean no harm. i am Ad'ost, formerly of the Mountain Pack. but they have fallen to man and i'm the only surviver. i'm not wounded, just exhausted. if i am unwelcome here then i will leave as soon as i am able." She said tiredly. the need to sleep over took her again, just as the pups' mother walked in.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

"dont worry youre safe now" lies down next to her to keep her warm then nods at the wolf cubs' mother as he drifts off to sleep himself "you're safe here stay as long as u like"
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Kita a ebony black female wolf with blue eyes walked into the den to check on her pups. She sees a strange female and eyes her wairly. She nods to the male who was protecting her pups and walked over to them. The two balls of fur whined at her in puppy voices and licked her. She bent her head nuzzling them. She originaly had six pups, but only these two survived a horrible attack by man. She looked down at the brown pup and the black one. She then looked over to the male who seemed to be sleeping with the strange female. Her ear twitched and she gave a suspicious snort. Did this chosen protector abandon his care of her precious pups to care for a stranger?
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

*looks at kita as the black pup comes around and tugs at his ear then stands and walks to her slowly as the pup runs around him then licks her neck lightly* "neglecting my calling is not what i did, i was just making sure she was warm enough to sleep on her own. *lies down in his dark corner and allows the black pup to fall asleep on his back* any way i would never allow anything to happen to your last 2 cubs, they are just as important to me as they are to you. *eyes the ground next to him as he lies his head down ready to sleep*
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita listened to the male speak and then nodded lightly. The little brown pup whined at her and she nuzzled it. She watched the black pup climb on the male and walked up near him and lied down. She longed for the presence of her mate that was killed by humans. She missed his powerful leadership as alpha and strong presence that always made her feel safe. The brown pup curled up next to her and she licked it's tiny ears. She cast a look to the sleeping male. She was glad that he had not abandoned his calling.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

watches kita with a slightly open eye then slowly scoots closer to her and her brown pup to keep them all warm. after getting close enough he allows himself to go to sleep with them all, feeling as if the pups were his own. turning his head slowly around, he sees the black pup sliding off his back then picks he off and places him on his paw as he sleeps soundly without stirring then joins soon after feeling very tired.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita allows the male to be close to her feeling warmer and safer in his presence. She falls asleep and sleeps soundly until the morning sun wakes her. The little brown pup yips playfully as she stands up with a yawn streaching out in the early morning rays.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan wakes up to a waggy tailed black pup wanting to play, then stands up stretching with a long deep yawn then gets brought down by the brown pup pulling on his ear. "ow strong little pup arent you?" stands up and allows both pups to run around him as he walks to the entrance of the cave and takes in the hot morning sun. looks around then spots both pups running around wrestling with eachother then walks out towards them keeping his watchful eyes on them both little rascals are trouble just waiting to happen
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita walks up beside Lucan she was larger than most females which had given her an advantage in living through the death of her mate. She yawned and watched her pups. "They're growing quickly aren't they?" She spoke in her gentle music like voice. There was clearly something on her mind.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan turns and looks at Kita watching her pups play and wander what she's thinking "Yes they are, i wouldn't mind the other pups still being here but then it would be a handfull for us both." Looks at Kita and watches her in awe because of how beautiful she is in her fur coat, then looks away knowing nothing between them would happen.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita's bright blue eyes glance over to Lucan as he speaks of the other pups. "I wish that they could be here. It is ashame that they fell to the hands of men as did Strickter." Strickter was her mate and the alpha male of the small tribe that had seemingly been almost destroyed by man. He was a huge brown wolf that had ruled with fangs of steel and claws of mercy. "But, truely it is a blessing that these little ones survived." She watched the brown pup leap onto the back of it's larger sister. Despite his size the brown pup never gave up when it came to attacking his sister. As she was watching her pups she sensed Lucan watching her. She smiled lightly knowing that nothing would ever happen between them for he had made no move as of yet. She valued his support and his friendship and supposed that was all there was to be.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Strickter was his long time friend, Lucan and him were almost like twin brothers it seemd for they were the same in size but Lucan had jet black fur and Strickter had brown fur. Watching the pups, he realizes he loves them both as if they were his own cubs, but he shakes the thought away and goes to the nearby stream and takes a drink then trots slowly back to where the pups are then has his tail tugged by the little female and soon is helped by her brother. Smiling his wags his tail around seeing if they could keep up with it. His ears flatten out knowing Kita is watching, but he doesnt want to look at her for he is only doing his job, not trying to start a relationship, even though he wished he knew waht to do to start it up if he ever had the courage. As the little pups chase his tail they start barking and growling at it when it passed over their heads out of reach "Come on little ones try and get my tail, come on."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita watched as Lucan walked away. She shruged a bit knowing that he probably didn't want to start a relationship. She smiled as her pups tried to get his tail although she lowered her ears in response to him. She was always getting mixed messages sometimes she could swear he was watching her and other times it felt as if he was only doing a job. She laughed as the little black female pup yipped in annoyance as her brother plotted his next attack. She went to a nearby log and laid down ontop of it. Her bright blue eyes were the same color as the sky. She then felt a little nose on her chest and looked down to see the little brown pup. She nuzzled him and spoke gentley. "Little one are you tired already? You're always the brave one that comes back to me." She licked him gently.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Though he always seemed to get mixed messages from Kita, he knew if he did try to start a relationship with her, it would be as if he was replacing Strickter. As he watches Kita and her pup, the energetic young female finally caught his tail, making out him howl in surprise. As he turned his head he saw something move around near the bushes and nudges the young one toward her mother. Walking slowly towards the noise and sees a full grown buck grasing. He knew he was hungry so he began to move down wind from it and slowly went forward. He knows it wont go down without a fight so he tries to finish it with one blow. After getting close enough he launches towards it and lands on its back and twists his head all the way around making its head split off with out snap. "Sweet, LUNCH!!" he calls toward the others as he drags his meal towards the clearing by a leg. As he enters the clearing, both cubs run around him trying to take bites off the deer as he drags it, which inevitably slows him down. "Hey tinies, wait until I put it down"
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita watched her pup as Lucan wondered off she smelled the scent of the buck and knew the large male would have little trouble with it. As he called out 'lunch' she came along shortly after her pups. She saw that they were running around and being unrulely. "Sit still and wait your turn loves." She spoke firm enough to get their attention and gentle enough not to scare them as a mother can. She watched as they sat down and eagerly awaited their meal each yipping out as they grew impatient. She walked up to Lucan and grabbed one of the legs of the buck helping him haul it into the clearing by the lake. She was strong for a female. She walked back over to her pups as they got the deer pulled into the clearing and looked down at them. "Do you think you two can behave yourselves?" She laughed a bit as the two young pups raced around her in excited circles. "Come my darlings, let's eat." She took the pups back to where Lucan was and watched as they lept around and yipped in excitement.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Breaking off all four legs, he allowed the pups to run around him in excitement. Slicing off the meat from the bone he places it in front of the young ones, knowing they didnt know how to take the off on their own. "Take what you like but dont eat too much alright younglings." Taking what he wanted from his kill he allowed the others to eat what they liked, he only needed one leg to sustain him for the rest of the day. While eating his fill, he sensed Kita looking over to him and locker her beautiful blue eyes with his dark brown eyes. After what seemed a long time, he felt the young female tug at his portion of leg then broke some of the meat off handing it to her and watches her pounce on it as if it were moving. Licking his jaw clean and taking a drink at the stream, he started to move the carcass away from the clearing tossing them into the stream to allow them to float down. But the young male was still nipping at one of the bones and allowed him to keep it, and let the female have one as well knowing they would soon start fighting over the same one. "Both of you behave now, or else your mother will be very displeased with you" both pups barked in excitement then lied down next to him staying warm.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita smiled as she watched Lucan interact with the pups he was so kind and gentle with them. She smiled lightly as she locked eyes with him. She then walked over and got one of the legs and took it back up to the log. She watched a the carcass floated down the stream and the two pups played with the bones. She saw them lie next to Lucan and then get back up to run around. The little brown male sat at the base of the log and yipped. She woofed back playfully and leaped off the log. She gently swatted the pup with her paw and he yipped in annoyance. She then nuzzled him and he growled tugging her ear playfully. She pretended to fall down and the little brown pup climbed on her chewing her ear.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Placing his muzzle on the little females head, he had to avoid being swatted by her tiny paw. Ducking underneath her, he lifts her up and carries her around on his snout while she wagged her tail and barked happily. He trots over to Kita and gently puts the young one down next to her then lies down under a large tree in the shade keeping his watchful eyes on all three of them. It's like I am their father, but i doubt they see me that way. And Kita, what would she ever see in me? Nothing I'm just a protector to her nothing more.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita woofed lowly as the little black pup joined in the games. She dodged tiny blows with all the gracefulness that she naturaly possessed. She allowed them to get her and then rolled around in the soft grass acting as if she were wounded. "My how strong you are darlings." She flopped her head down and laughed as the black pup chased her tail. She looked over to Lucan who was lying under a tree.Why doesn't he want something more than to be a protector? Could it be that he feels nothing for me? She moved the little brown pup closer to her and licked it.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Look at her, she's so beautiful. Maybe I could try and get closer to her, maybe I could..... Looking down shaking the thought away he sees the little black pup and smiles at her. She sits there wagging her tail as if wanting something from him. Lowering his head further he licks her ear lightly as she stands up wagging her tail even more."Yes little one, what is it?" This one here wants something from me, more then being her watcher. And she wags her tail as if... His eyes widen in surprise as he realizes that the youngin wasn't wagging her tail toward him as a friendly gesture. She was wagging her tail because she sees him as her father. Looking up at Kita, sensing her gaze, he smiles slightly then follows the little one towards her. Once arriving next to her, face to face, he licks her face lightly wandering what would be her response. Please little one be right about this!
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita didn't see the little black pup go and get Lucan as she was paying attention to the brown pup. Suddenly Lucan was there standing face to face with her. She looked up at him and he licked her face lightly. She smiled and wagged her tail lightly and licked the top of his muzzle gently. She noticed the little black pup.Maybe she saw something there all along. She looked at Lucan wondering what he was thinking. Her ebony black coat gleamed in the sunlightly and her blue eyes looked like jewles.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Little one you were right Smiling at Kita, he was happy of her reaction, and looks at her in awe as the sun light radiats her fur. He also wags his tail lightly but soon has it bitten by the young brown pup and howls in pain and suprise :o. "Tiny you little rascal I'm gonna get you" Lucan chases after the young one playfully knowing he is still too young to understand what he just did. Sensing Kita, he looked her way and saw smiling, so he smiled back but then skids to a hault as he sees both pups standing in front of him wagging their tails. "Let me guess double team?"
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita was deffinatly pleased. The little black pup was deffinatly the guideing force in this. She laughs as the little brown pup surprised Lucan. As they go to double team him she lowers into the grass and tries to sneak up behind him. Her tail wags gently as she is enjoying the game.