surviver.

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Zi picked up the faint scent of smoke.
"The town is gone anyways."
He listened to the fighting that continued behind them. Explosions seemed to shake the earth.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

"I know i can smell the smoke and blood from here."As he kept walking on he adjusted his grip on Sasha making sure not to wake her and continued walking with Kita and Dreck by his side towards the forest.
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi looked to the ground and stopped in his tracks.
"My pack made a terrible mistake a long time ago. They killed another pack. A smaller pack. But, there was no reason to kill them. To my pack...it was entertainment. It happened in the forest ahead. I was only a pup when it happened. But, we all suffered," he growled trying not to scare Dreck.
He looked to Kita and Lucan with anger. His eyes began to glow a silver color.
"Will I even be allowed to enter the hunting grounds?" he spoke.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Kita smelled blood,smoke and death as they continued to walk. The scents were unnerving but she tried to not show her fear. She stroked Dreck's head lovingly as he was slightly startled by Zi's growl. "It's okay dear one." She then glanced over her shoulder with bright blue eyes. "The spirits are forgiving, but if you hold anger in your heart then they may rebel against you...Make peace in your own heart before trying to make peace with the great lycan spirits." She spoke simply. The simple wisdom that had been passed down from the great lycans before her. She looked to Lucan. "Lucan, do you think that the humans have moved away from this cursed spot?"
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

While still walking nonstop he began to wander if they did," Quite possible but i dont know we'll just have to see. And Zi, Kita is right make peace with yourself first then the spirits will forgive u as well, you werent involved so theres no need to be angry with yourself." Walking on he stops suddenly as Sasha wraps her arms around his neck, then smiles as he continues on.
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi stared into the forest ahead of them as he followed the wolves.
"Why did the whole pack have to suffer? How can I make peace when my pack was simply killed off?"
Rage filled his mind.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan stops suddenly and looks back at Zi then punches him in the face good and hard sending him to the ground "Forgive me for what I just did to you but you needed some scence knocked into you. Besides, its not your fault your pack was killed off. Mine and Kita's was killed off as well because one ungrateful careless youngling decided to come back after changing shape. NOw look where we are, its me Kita and the kids now you, you're now in my pack got it. So let by gones be by gones and look towards the future, you get me?!" Turning around again he notices Sasha stiring in his arms then kisses her head gently as he keeps walking on, "Now come on get up my friends lets go home."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi looked to the ground and grinned.Stood up with fear dancing in his eyes. He looked to Kita and Lucan with panic.
"Do you see them? They're all around us."
His eyes continued to glow a silver color.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan looked around slowly and not seeing no one nor smelling or hearing any one."Zi what are you talking about? theres no one around but us."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Moving in front of Lucan and Kita, he began to speak.
"We should turn back. This area is bad."
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan feeling very confused looks at Kita then starts feeling weak."Something is wrong.....I can't move.....something doesnt want us here.." After speaking this, he puts Sasha on the ground then collapses onto his knees breathing very heavily not being able to stand up. "The spirits are angry with us all....."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi stood up while grinning. Blood dripped from his mouth. He looked to the ground and spoke in Lucan's direction. "This is where the small pack was killed." Turning to his wolf form, Zi looked to the sky. Two tribal markings appeared above his eyes. His fur now turning a bright silver.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Looking on as Zi shifted, Lucan stands and picks up Sasha once again and grabs Kita's hand. "Kita grab Dreck and lets go, this isnt gonna be good. The spirits are angry with Zi not us they'll allow us to enter." Leading them on leaving Zi behind he runs carefully out of the forest and into hilled valleys. "Nice open area, just another 12 miles til we get to the old hunting grounds. Lets go!"
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Just delivering a message. Sorry lads for intruding on the role play. Although, it does look like fun. If either of you are concerned about Ancient's whereabouts please PM me. I have a full report that I have been instructed to give to her friends. Thanks lads.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.