surviver.

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

Wagging his tail, he watching both pups creep closer to him slowly. "What are you 2 up to now?" Slowly stepping back, he catches a faint breeze and catches Kita's scent and turns around slowly.
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Kita knew her cover was blown as the wind changed. She crouched down lower and then suddenly sprang from the long grass in a playful pouncing attempt.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

Being older then Kita he was a tad slower then her. Not knowing was had happened, he was pinned down and smiles at Kita as the pups lick both sides of his face in a playful manner, as if toward a parent.
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

She grins lightly and laughed as the pups lick his face. "Got ya!" She lifted her muzzle in a playful victory howl and wags her tail.

OOC: Wow, I'm doing some short post here. Sorry Silverwolfman. EOOC
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Licks Kita on her muzzle then smiles as the 2 pups jump on him and her. " You gonna just sit on top of me the whole time or you gonna let me up?" looks over the horizon and notices the sun is setting, and that tonight is the night of the new moon. The were-kind him Kita and the pups were changed back to human form on the night of the new moon just for that night, then returning to which ever form they chose in the morning. "great the sun is setting, we should get inside." Licking her muzzle once more, he stands up and leads his new family back into the cave to stay warm.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita grins as Lucan licks her on the muzzle. She nuzzles the pups as they playfully pounce on them. She looked at Lucan. "Maybe you're pretty comfortable." She looked at the setting sun. "Yes, perhapse we should get inside." She knew that she would return to her human form as would Lucan. She got up and headed for the enterance of the cave.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan walks after his family and nudges the pups to get inside and whats what form he should take after tonight. Stay human or go back to wolf. What will Kita do? Looks at Kita and smiles as he enters the cave just as the sun sets. "You ready?"
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita waits for her pups to get comfortable in the cave and looks to Lucan. A million thoughts run through her head. If I decide to stay human would Lucan do the same? Should I return to my wolf form? What would be best for a month? She heard Lucan's question. "I'm ready." She watched the light dim outside of the cave.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

(May I Join in?)
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: It wouldn't bother me if it's alright with Silverwolfman and Furya. I haven't seen Furya in awhile though so I am not quite sure if she's still in the story. EOOC
Last edited by Ancient on Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

(Ok, I'll join if it's alright with them.)
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: I suppose we'll just have to wait for him. I sent you a PM by the way. EOOC
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan closes his eyes and listens as wind sends in one last cool breeze through his fur before changing back for the night. What will Kita decide to be? Being with her in this form is alright with me, but what if she decides to stay human. Seeing her beautiful smile in human form is what I want to see but what will happen after? Looks at Kita and nods as night comes over the land.

(Yes you can join in i dont have a problem with that)
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

With the gentle breeze came her change. She changed into a woman about 5'4 with black hair that came to her mid back and the same bright blue eyes. She looked Native American Indian in apperance except her blue eyes. She opens her eyes and sees the little pups. The little boy had turned into a four year old human child with brown hair and dark eyes. While the litte girl turned into a four year old human child with almost black hair and one blue eye one brown eye. She smiled to her children and then looked over at Lucan as he nods. "Night has deffinatly come." She spoke in the same musical toned voice.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan changed back into a muscular 5'7" man with black hair, same brown eyes, with hispanic tan skin. As he shakes his head clearing his mind he turns around and sees Kita and the children and smiles. Kneels down to the children wandering what they would do, and speaks in his kind deep voice "Hello there little ones." Looking up with a smile he sees Kita, still beautiful even in human form then sits down at a corner of the cave. "So what will happen next Kita?"
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

The little children quickly speak in excited voices about playing and tackle eachother. They were wild and untamed still in their human forms. Kita looked to Lucan admireing his masculine apperance and then heard his question. She sat down towards the middle of the cave her legs crossed a perfect picture of her Native ancestors. "Who knows what the night may bring. We deffinatly have some talking to do. Don't you think Lucan?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The evening breeze brushed through the trees as a young werewolf moved slowly along the ground. He now traveled in human form. His name was Zi. His blue-silver eyes examined the trees around him. A streak of terror passed through his body. His previous encounter with the humans had nearly cost him his life. Blood dripped from his leg where the humans had shot him.

As Zi moved along the forest floor, he saw a grassy field ahead. A faint scent lingered among the grass. It was much like his own. He could hear the pups, but couldn't determine where they were. Zi began to move forward. His injured leg throbbed in pain.

Thirst overwhelmed him as he approached the cave. His legs gave out, and Zi collapsed to the ground. A dry saliva dripped from his mouth. Only a few more yards stood before him and the cave. He let his body fall to the ground, and lay limp among the grass.
"Please, help me," he cried out.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan watches the children play around and talk then looks at Kita sitting looking at him and smiles. "Well depending on what the talking is about." Still being able to hear like a wolf he heard a stranger outside the cave and stands and starts walking out. Pointing to all 3 of his new family he spoke, "you three stay here alright, i'll be right back." Stepping outside fists clenched he smells the intruding werewolf then sees him lying on the ground. "You have got to be kidding me," turning around he yells for Kita "Kita come out here keep the kids inside I need your help with this." Kneeling down next to the body he hears the stranger's pulse and sniffs him smelling blood on him. "what happened to you i want to know."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi stared up at the person. His eyes now filled with sadness. He opened his mouth as if he was going to speak.
"The humans...they killed my friends...everything. I didn't know what to do. So I ran. If I stayed they would have killed me too. As I ran...something hit me in the leg." Zi looked around him and began to speak once more. " The whole pack...why?"
He began to cry in a shocked manner.
"I just need some water. Please!"
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Sits the stranger up and looks at the wound. "You'll be fine, it's alrady starting to heal. Kita go to the stream quick and get some water," Lucan grabs a small mug from the travelers bag then tosses it to Kita. "Whats your name?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

He looked at the person and sighed.
"Zi. At least that is what my pack called me." He looked away and began to speak again. "Thank You..."
Standing up, he limped to a nearby rock and sat down.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita commands the young ones to stay in the cave. She then hears Lucan ask for water she nods. In her human form Kita rushes to the stream and fills the mug with water. She also had taken along a pot that she often used to hold watere. She filled it as well. She returned to Lucan and the stranger. Her bright blue eyes look between the stranger and Lucan. "Lucan, what happened?" She asked concerned. She could smell the scent of blood and humans.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

A faint rumble of thunder sat on the horizon. Zi let the night's breeze blow onto his face.
"I just don't understand why the humans would wipe out my pack. Even the pups...I saw it all."
He took the water from the female and looked back at the male wolf.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Kita lowered her head hearing how the humans had wiped out yet another pack. She remembered for a moment Strickter who had given everything to stop the humans from killing her and his best friend as well as his pups. She turned and saw the pups now in their human forms peer around the corner. The little girl giggled and whispered something to her brother. She smiled and kept an eye on them. She figured the new male didn't realize that unlike most females she had a mind of her own and did not follow orders because she had spent a good amount of time trying to keep herself and her pups alive. She watched as the little ones plotted something. Her pups were a great joy for her. Her ebony black hair blew in the gentle night breeze and she inhaled deeply gathering the scents of the night.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zi looked at the two wolves and nodded.
"There is rumor that the humans are moving this way...wiping out every pack and every human that gets in their way. Back where my pack was, I saw about thirty of them. They killed the elders first, then everything else. I saw a group of human prisoners with them. The group was dressed in military clothing. That is all I know..."
He looked to the sky and picked up the faint scent of rain in the air.
"You don't have a pack?" he said torwards the two wolves.