MonsterGamer World 5? NEW SERVER!! World 6

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

MonsterGamer World 5? NEW SERVER!! World 6

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Is anyone on this online gaming site? I'm looking fer some friends to add an help me fight vampires off..no offense to any vampire lovers on here :(

http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59023957

If your already on there my name is "DarkJokerWolf aka SabreWolf" Please add meh :wiggle:
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i just made an account. the name is White Paw ....obviously.... its activated but i havent downloaded anyprograms yet. :D
Curan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wor'Kai

Post by Curan »

You don't have to. Monsters game is a pure browser game.
Homo lupo lupus est.
Scisne, homo, quod lupum essendum profecto significat?
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

Sounds interesting. Is it free if you register?
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Yup it's all free, unless you wanna buy extra features which aren't needed :jester:
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Hey, I'm there, and in World 5, too. My username there is "Resiarch" (it's supposed to tbe the name of my characters).
:D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

Okay, it took me awhile but I'm registered. My name on the site is Saturn.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sweeet!! I'll add all of you :jester:
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

:) Hay way cool! I've been on server 5 ever since thay started it, I'm also on server 4. my username is well nagowteena. :lol: I also have a clan aswell, if any of you guys want to join it just tell me and I could make you guys admins. 8)
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

I used to play, but got kinda bored.

And I was on Server 3 so, I can't help. Then again, maybe I'll get back into on server 5. Starting out might help lift the stagnation of being high-level. And having friends would help cut down on being gangraped by vampires. Hell, maybe we could start up a clan. Being in a clan if often enough to dissuade many attackers. Either due to having no one to back them up should they get a clan angry, or not wanting to instigate clan wars.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Think i'm on world 4. My name is Gelert, unfortunately, I'm only level 4.

It does get kind of boring when there's no other were's about.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Eh. It'll give me something to do when I'm bored. Registered as Luvic.
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

i am Level 45 on Server 16 and Level 31 on Server 17 :D And Joker....was it possible to add me?? i am really curious^^
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Fullmoonstar wrote:i am Level 45 on Server 16 and Level 31 on Server 17 :D And Joker....was it possible to add me?? i am really curious^^
WOW!! Your powerful!! We could sure use you in our clan :( The vampires are really slamming me an none of my Pack is that strong..an sadly no I couldn't add you.. :cry:
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by *nagowteena* »

Fullmoonstar wrote:i am Level 45 on Server 16 and Level 31 on Server 17
O_O :o My God, You Are So Strong! on server 5 I'm level 19 soon to be 20. and have any of you guys heard of the online game Crimson Moon? on that game you have three options, you could be, a Werewolf, Vamire, or evin a Hybrid. it's a prity nice game aswell. :D
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

I tried playing this for awhile, but couldn't get into it. I used to play Archspace, which is a sci-fi browser game, but now I'm burned out on html and text based games.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:
Fullmoonstar wrote:i am Level 45 on Server 16 and Level 31 on Server 17 :D And Joker....was it possible to add me?? i am really curious^^
WOW!! Your powerful!! We could sure use you in our clan :( The vampires are really slamming me an none of my Pack is that strong..an sadly no I couldn't add you.. :cry:
i would come and help you if it would be possible.... :wink:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Damn!! These Vampires are so strong!! Why do people like vampires so much anyways? They are all dark an EMO :x It's like there are so many vampires on here anytime I get any gold they are on my a**!! I am trying my best to save up gold so I can get a stronger weapon even, but it's like Bam!! I can't, They don't give u a break!! I am lucky enough to have reached level 19, but it's been hard..I got a weapon an a young gargoyle right now..I am going to prollie sell him an try to get a stronger sentinel for teh vapms get the god I am saving up I'm going do this :x
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

For some reason I cant join the werewolf. :?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Shadow Wulf wrote:For some reason I cant join the werewolf. :?
:o are you serious? Just great...They make it soooo easy for the vamps..They don't even really change except those 2 lil fangs..pft.. :roll: They say werewolves are overated..Bull butter :x
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Damn!! These Vampires are so strong!! Why do people like vampires so much anyways? They are all dark an EMO :x It's like there are so many vampires on here anytime I get any gold they are on my a**!! I am trying my best to save up gold so I can get a stronger weapon even, but it's like Bam!! I can't, They don't give u a break!! I am lucky enough to have reached level 19, but it's been hard..I got a weapon an a young gargoyle right now..I am going to prollie sell him an try to get a stronger sentinel for teh vapms get the god I am saving up I'm going do this :x
The trick is to always be in a position where your gold is somehow safeguarded. When I go offline, I work for the full duration in the graveyard. Then when I come on, I pull up the scores to find me some weak vampire, then I get my gold from work and attack the wimpy vampire. This grants me an hour's worth of protection from attacks, which means, aside from the 15 minutes you have to wait to attack anything, you can do most of your man-hunts, then stop and hit up another wimpy vampire and do more manhunts. Then when you got your cash, buy a pet to bank it because if you get rid of the pet you get all the money (aside from stat increases) back. But, I like having a pet who's more than just a flesh-and-blood bank, so I "bank" my cash in potions and other items. Which means I lose about half of my cash but it's better than nothing.

Cash secured, I then go hit up some not-so-weak vampires for cash/xp, etc.

With this system it's only if I'm careless and don't watch my safe times carefully that I can be hit.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Aki wrote:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Damn!! These Vampires are so strong!! Why do people like vampires so much anyways? They are all dark an EMO :x It's like there are so many vampires on here anytime I get any gold they are on my a**!! I am trying my best to save up gold so I can get a stronger weapon even, but it's like Bam!! I can't, They don't give u a break!! I am lucky enough to have reached level 19, but it's been hard..I got a weapon an a young gargoyle right now..I am going to prollie sell him an try to get a stronger sentinel for teh vapms get the god I am saving up I'm going do this :x
The trick is to always be in a position where your gold is somehow safeguarded. When I go offline, I work for the full duration in the graveyard. Then when I come on, I pull up the scores to find me some weak vampire, then I get my gold from work and attack the wimpy vampire. This grants me an hour's worth of protection from attacks, which means, aside from the 15 minutes you have to wait to attack anything, you can do most of your man-hunts, then stop and hit up another wimpy vampire and do more manhunts. Then when you got your cash, buy a pet to bank it because if you get rid of the pet you get all the money (aside from stat increases) back. But, I like having a pet who's more than just a flesh-and-blood bank, so I "bank" my cash in potions and other items. Which means I lose about half of my cash but it's better than nothing.

Cash secured, I then go hit up some not-so-weak vampires for cash/xp, etc.

With this system it's only if I'm careless and don't watch my safe times carefully that I can be hit.
So that's wat they meant by safety fights..All this time I been trying to find out wat that meant..So after I attack someone I am in the safe for an hour? wow..I had no idea..No wonder some of these vampires are so strong..Well I know wat to do now :x Thanks alot an btw wuts ur name on there? ??
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Wonderful now I cant join the werewolf because I already have my email as a vampire but I havent activate it so I have to wait for the activation to expire.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image