In the Dead of Night

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

Swimming towards Aysel he lunges out of the water and shifts shape before landing then chases after her with high speed. This little wolf likes to play games with me huh....wander what she sees in me?
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Back off I’ll take you on, Headstrong to take on anyone

Post by wicked_wolf_heart »

That you won't find out for a long time m'friend, Aysel said into his mind with a laugh and sped up. Loving the wind and wilderness as she ran, she could scent the human and the other female coming up quickly as she flew into the campsite and stopped with a dustcould near the fire and a grin. " Hello again!"
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Exactly how much I hate you....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Tex smiled and looked to Vize. The dust danced among the camp fire. He looked to the sky. The thick clouds of rain moved along the horizon. Tex turned to the other female and sighed. "I think you just ruined my camp." Leaning against a tree, he looked back to Vize.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

She quickly glanced toward the approaching female not knowing at first who or what it was until she caught the scent. Dust flew around her and Tex as she came to a stop. " Why are you all hyped up? " she emitted with a grin. " So what is your name anyway? " she asked turning her way and found a nice lil boulder that was a perfect place to sit for the time being.

She grabbed her dagger and traced the tribal markings that were embedded into the steel, a smile lit 'pon her facade as memorys returned. She continued to play with the weapon tracing the markings and testing the sharpness as the fea spoke.
You all laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

"My name is Aysel. I apologize, I should have introduced myself before now." Aysel said, panting and sitting down by the fire after changing into her human form again. " And I'm hyped up because I'm happy. Cyrus should be following anytime now."
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

Cyrus ran faster chasing after Aysel with his clothes in his jaws then skids to a hault near her and the fire and sends dust and stones flying past him. "Sheesh that was some good excercise." Turning to the others in the camp he smiles then jumps into the air and shifts back and dresses all at once then lands on his feet near the fire covering Aysel with his coat again. You're naked again and the fire i bet wont help much.. "Names Cyrus and what about you two?" Sitting next to Aysel he swipes a hand through his hair then looks at them both.
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

She glanced up toward Aysel with a smile she spoke " It's ok everyone was busy with the humans anyhow." She turned to see the male running swiftly threw the folige and coming to a nice stop.
" Well Cyrus you can call me Vize and you are really gona have to teach me the stop throw on cloths and be down trick. " she emitted a laugh staring into the blaze, looking away quickly for it had gotten a little to bright. Her chin rested along her left arm as she stared blankly into the darkening forest. Hunger knawed at her soon her would have to depart to go and find something to feast on.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Smiles at her then looks up at the sky and sees the sun setting. Looking back down he watches the flames then feels his back and notices his wounds have healed completely. "Well forget panching me up obviously." Cracking his neck he feels a tingling sensation in his right arm then looks at it as it becomes coverd in fur and sprouts claws." Hmmm well thats different now my arm is stuck, oh well it'll come useful let hopefully." Lying down he looks up towards the darkening sky then feels and hears his stomach growl, knowing his hunger will be growing insatiable he'd have to go and find something to eat. Just what I need, I'm lying down, Aysel is sitting next to me as pretty as she is with my coat on, and I'm growing hungry. JOY!!!!
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex looked to the sky and sighed. "We need to be moving on. It will begin to rain soon." He strapped the grenades to his belt and looked to the wolves.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

Twilight was 'upon them as sundown came, in the distance the sun casted magnificent colors in shades of ginger and violet into the sky 'round the bright orb, a sign moisture hung in the air. The colors also were painted on the clouds that approached from the south. Making them look not so dark and dangerious as they appeared to be, even though they were a darkened hue of grey.
She glanced out to a more opened place between the trees and found that fog was already settling on the terra. It was going to be a foggy and dark night if the storm didn't catch up wiht them soon. She arose as Tex got up, a slight breeze entering and leaving as it did carrying a faint scent of rain.
She glanced to the Cyrus and Aysel "Coming?" she said as she walked over the the trail ready to depart.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel nodded and stood up, throwing the coat to Cyrus, grinning. She started running and within a few seconds was back on all fours and covered in fur. Letting her legs stretch as she ran, she soon caught up quickly with Tex and Vize.

Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

A wide grin crossed her face as she watched Aysel shift, sharp ivorns grew into weapons of destruction as she took off her clothes and threw them in her bag in a quick blur of movement.
The thought of running threw the folige grew more intense with excitement as she was about to depart from the human she was. She turned to Tex " To bad you can't join us.......hey can you carry my bag and for that I will offer you protection to any hunger creature that comes near? " she cocked her head as her grin grew wicked along with penetrating orbs.

She tossed her bag to him before the shift took place, fur replaced the fragile tan human skin with a thick ebony pelt. A growl was emitted as bones crunched together forming her frame. She stood on two pillers eyeing Tex a full werewolf shift complete once again " Maybe you will be able to run with us one day human.....the choice is yours...." she emitted a low playful barkish sound before turning and running on foot toward Aysel.

She found Aysel running ahead, a good time to pounce and land playfully on her side knocking her down but not forcefully. She was coming upon Aysel fast and she jumped an attempt to knock her down while yelling "Tag". IF she missed she would make a quick turn before Aysel could make her 'Tag' attempt on her.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex lifted Vize's bag over his shoulder and sighed. His eyes followed as she quickly moved ahead of him. Laughing, he screamed in her direction. "Yeah, Maybe!" Lifting the machine gun, he looked to the trees that sat around them. The breeze seemed to dance among the leaves.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Cyrus watches as Aysel runs off and catches the coat in mid air puting it back on as he shifts as well. That wolf is a mystery Starting to run he stops suddenly feeling some pain in his shoulder, then walks on slowly carrying his weapons and pack. Obviously some silver is still in me, oh well not like i care just alittle bit of pain to deal with. Hope Aysel doesnt turn around and tackle me just to get the last bullet out. Walking on he keeps his eyes on the ones ahead, following them.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire looks at cyrus " did i miss anything and who are the new wolves " gradamire wondered exactly what he had done because he noticed a red aura about him and confused he stuck his tail between his legs and lied down and began to start crying. the other thing he had noticed was his sword was revealing its true form the sparda
Last edited by WereWolfBoy on Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

{ ooc: * Is waiting for Aysel to respond since I'm in mid "Tag"......... }
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

{ooc i don't know for sure lol my sword is very red and heavy for everyone to know lol}
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

(( sorry, it took so long guys, having some family issues right now. anyways, back to the fun!))

Aysel heard Vize coming up behind her at a run and grinned. Opening up her stride, she sped up, tail flying high like a banner. "Catch me if you can!" Aysel yelled back laughingly.

Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

[ ooc: oo hope everything is alright ^^ ]

Her left mitt went to try n touch her tail at least but missed.

To keep from flying into the dense folige she acted quickly, her paws rammed into the terra sending dirt on anything that was occuping that area at the time. Back pillars tensed and launched her in the dirrection Aysel had took off in. Once she regained her footing Vize was closing the gap between them fast. A low playful growl was emitted as she flanked Aysels' left, she stuck her mitt out and touched her hip all while she stopped, yelling ' Tag! ' and turning abrubtly to get out of the way before she could react and took off into the forest.

As she flew dodging the leaves that strove to come out and whip her in the face, a loud heartly laugh rang the trees echoing off somewhere in the distance, she was coming up on Tex for his smell covered the area he had been at. She flew by him a good chance that she had startled the human, but atleast he didn't take action and pumble her with bullets from the gun he carried.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex felt Vize move by him. He lowered the gun and sighed. Turning torwards her, he began to speak. "I want to become a werewolf..."
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

At the sound of his words she halted " What? " she asked before she turned her head, her icy blue orb pierced his as a row of gleaming ivorns were shown in a deadly smile, ivorns parted as tongue fell in a evil grimace to soon be pulled back into the cavern. As doing so her teeth clamped shut smile fading.

Her skull was thrown up to the dark blueing sky " The moon will be full in a few days. " she said as it peaked over the tops of the canopy. She moved to meet his gaze again. Optics fell 'pon the human, she turned to stand on her two back pillars, arms folded. " Are you sure? " she asked her voice kind her pleasent smile widened, grew, till it wasn't a smile but a cortortion of teeth, exposed and glistening.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel threw her hindquarters in front of her, and spun around faster than thought physically possible and hauled a** back towards Tex and Vize, for she heard what the human had said and not because Vize tagged her. With a furious snarl, she leaped and brought Tex down, standing squarely on his chest. " No human will be changed in these woods while I'm still breathing!" Aysel thundered, quivering in rage. She got right down in Tex's face. " How dare you even suggest something like that. After everything you have seen in the last day, the humans chasing us, shooting at us! They almost killed Cyrus for Gods' Sakes!! And they were after you too! You have no idea what it is like to be our kind. You have seen nothing of what it is like for us, what we have to go through...What he have already gone through." Snapping her jaw shut in front of his face, Aysel then turned towards Vize. " And you. I never ever want to hear talk of turning this male into one of us ever again, do you understand me? And if I do hear it, or he is turned, I will kill him, and whoever it was that did it to him. This is not some foolish game, and I will not tolerate it. Do I make myself absolutely clear to you??" Aysel was shaking with untold amounts of fury being kept inside and her claws were digging through Texs' shirt.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex looked into Aysel's eyes with great fear. He screamed as her claws dug into his shirt. Gasping for air, he tapped at Aysel's paw. "I can't breathe."
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel looked down at him once more, her eyes piercing his. " Good, then maybe you will get how serious I am about this. Do you understand me human?" She snarled, her muzzle inches from his face.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex looked to the ground and nodded with hesitation. "Yeah..."