In the Dead of Night

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

Still lying on the ground unconscious after losing so much blood he begins to tlak while in that state.Great, nice time to go uncouncious. I'm missing some of the action. Does anyone even notice i'm on the ground practically almost dead? Sheesh i wander what Aysel will do to me once i wake up?
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Tex looked to the female wolf and backed away. He dropped the dagger from his hand and sighed.
"I'm sorry. I lost everything, and this camp is all that I have left."
He kicked the dirt and looked to the unconscious wolf. Looking to the female wolf once again, he began to speak.
"He will die if he doesn't get any medical attention. I can patch the wounds up. This will stop the blood loss. It is only a matter of time before I must move again, so you and the others are welcome to stay."
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Back off I’ll take you on, Headstrong to take on anyone

Post by wicked_wolf_heart »

Aysel walked out of the bushes in her bare human form, covered in blood and severely pissed. With a furious glare at the other female and the normal human, she knelt and picked up Cyrus, throwing him over her shoulders. " Well, we don't have much time either way. Because of you numbskulls usuing enough ammo and magic to set off a world war, somebody is sure to have heard it and will come to find out what in the hell is going on!" Aysel snarled, eyes flashing. " Gradamire is around here somewhere, probably hacking people to pieces with his stupid sword. I'm taking Cyrus to a little waterfall closeby where he can be washed off and his wounds cleaned before the human and I patch him up. We'll back in a little while." With a nod to the two, Aysel turned and started jogging the well worn path to the stream and falls.
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Exactly how much I hate you....
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

Seeing the male human wanted peace she shook her cranium to rid herself of most of the blood and folige, turned to watch the other fea run off carrying the male she turned back to the human. " She will take care of him. Go and help him care for his wounds. " she eyed him full glare bareing down on him " Hurt any of them......I or they will surely kill you. "

She turned to pad down the path the female went stopping midway before it decended desippearing from view and looked back as she waited for the human to catch up.
You all laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex watched as the wolf swiftly moved away. He quickly picked up his pace, trying to keep up. The female was nowhere in sight.
"How do you move so fast?" he screamed.
Moving forward, Tex followed the dusty path.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

Beast trotted back to find the human before he lost his way in the grown up growth of the folige, she stopped a few paces away so he would be able to see her and catch up she waited.......

[ooc: short XD ]
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

Cyrus suddenly begins to wake after feeling bumps of bone from running. HOlding out his hand he strips his coat and covers who ever is carrying him,"It's cold out here and your naked i dont want you getting sick" Hearing water he allows his eyes to see the waterfall then smiles at the scent its giving off. "Beautiful....." falling unconscious once again he lets his head swing freely from who ever was carrying him, Hope Gradamire didnt use magic galore!! Whats so special about me and not any one else? Is it just because when i change, i stand up on my hind legs and keep some of my humanity? Or is it just because they see me as the strongest? Something isnt right here.....and also the water feels cold man who's holding onto me?And who was taht other female any ways?
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex ran torwards the wolf ahead of him. The foggy horizon seemed to cover the area. Slowing down, he looked to the wolf.
"Should we really be following them?"
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel chuckled softly when Cyrus woke up briefly and took off his jacket. When she reached the waterfall, she set his clothes to one side and carried him into the water. Gradamire was very good about his magic use. We are all special in some way bucko. And no, I don't see you as the strongest anyway. I see you as an idiot who needs looking after, Aysel said into his mind and with a laugh, dropped him into the cold water.
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

See waited for the human, she found out that she stood taller than him on her hind legs which was funny to her. " I enjoy company. So we will see who they are and where they are going and maybe we can tag along." She said with a flash of pointed ivorns, she turned to trott down the narrow path way toward the opening glimpsing a natural beautiful waterfall. The mist it gave off was cooling to some effect, strands of fur caught lil drops making her appear lighter than she really was.

She looked around to find a nice boulder near the waterfall to soon plop down on it's cool damp surface. Soon after she had gotten relaxed she finally relised what wounds she had recieved during the small conflict between were and human. A broken off blade was sticking out behind her right shoulder, a bullet wound from when the man shot at her was oozing crimson to the far left of her neck below her other shoulder and a graze on her left hind leg was also noticeable but not as bad as the other two.

A low growl of annoyance was emitted as she eyed the wounds then grabbed the blade with her pawed hand and yanked, a harsh growl was vocalized disturbing the birds in a nearby tree and silencing the rest that defied to move from their perch. She held the blade up to find it was large and looked like it had came from a hachet. It had probably gotten broken off during all the movement she had preformed. She dropped it making a clatter on the boulder.

She would have to change back soon to have easy access to the bullet wound so it could be cleaned and rid of the bullet held captive in her flesh.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

AYSEL? Cyrus wakes up after hearing Aysel's voice in his head then starts shivering from the cold water, "Holy crap it is cold, ow my back" Leaning back down into the water he looks down then looks at Aysel who is smiling about something, "what are you smiling about wolf girl, and may i say you look just as good now as u did in ur fur why hide that beautiful face? Oh one more thing, WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!!!?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex slowly moved torwards the boulder gasping for air. He moved to the base of the rock and quickly sat down. The mist seemed to dance among the air. Looking torwards the female wolf that sat above him, he stood up. Tex noticed the blade and looked at the female's shoulder. He could see the blood that dripped from the wound. He ripped a piece of cloth from his shirt and looked to her. He wrapped the cloth around her shoulder and backed away.
"It will stop the bleeding," he said in a low tone.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

Talons tensed scrapping the boulder leaving white scars behind that would soon be washed away as the mist gradually fell 'pon them. She looked at the cloth that the human had wrapped 'round her shoulder. " It needs to be cleaned, then we can concentrate on the blood flow. " She undid the cloth and layed it aside, " Would you have any exra clothes with you human? " she eyed him hopefully. " I seemed to have left mine behind, unless you picked a little, brown, worn bag up somewhere? "
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Cyrus washes his back and pulls out the bullets in his shoulder one by one until all 3 were out of him. washing off the wounds he starts to walk out of the water then remembers he had no clothes within reach and didnt want to walk out of there and start shivering to death, not to mention naked. Looking around he sees Aysel sitting next to his clothes and chuckles alittle bit. It's as if Aysel wants me to walk out of the water naked just to go to her. God she's beautiful and gorgeous too wander why she stayed in wolf form for so long? Oh well I'm cold, clean, and need my clothes After thinking this he points to his clothes shivering" hey Aysel mind handing me my clothes please" holding his hand out towards her, he hopes he'll get what he asked for. Pray to god she doesnt pull me out the minute she gets over here.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex nodded and removed his coat. As he handed the coat to her, he began to speak once again.
"I have more supplies back at my camp. But for now, this coat is all that I can spare."
Turning torwards the path that they had previously run down, he sighed.
"Either way, we will need to move soon. While I have little knowledge of that group that attacked you and the other wolves. I can say that there are definately more of them. I have little enough ammo to spare."
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

" Then we shall go back quickly..." she said holding up her pawed hand saying no to the coat offer. " Thanks anyway but we should go ahead and retrieve our other stuff before nightfall. " she looked at the other two that were a few yards away " Did yall leave anything? We're going to go back to get the rest of ours so if yall left anything tell us and we will get it...." she spoke as she jumped from the boulder and started up the trail waiting for their reply before running back.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

"We're all set, thank you." Aysel said, still grinning and turning her attention back to Cyrus. Standing up, her long hair the only thing that covers her top half. Walking over she tossed Cyrus his clothes and sprinted over to the cliff and springing up it to the top of the falls. With a howl that seem to rock the trees and the land, she ran and dived over the falls and landed gracefully in the water. Opening her eyes underwater, Aysel could see everything, including Cyrus. Grinning wider she swam quickly over to him and grabbed his legs.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex followed behind the female trying to keep up. He could see the camp in the distance. The fire's glow seemed to light the entire area.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

" Alrighty then. " she turned back to the human " Ready to run? " she asked and before he could respond she took off toward the camp and small laugh had escaped as she bounded over folige. She can to the spot where the small battle had played out on the land turning south the only run a few distance to find a small brown bag thrown under a dense bush. A smile returned as she grabbed up the bag, she sensed the human had caught up a little " I found it. " she called out.

She went behind a large fallen log, seeing she was out of view and invisible to many. The change took place quickly since she had been a were for a long good time already the pain wasn't as bad as the first time she had changed. She shivered at the thought but smiled after knowing that it was all worth it. As the change ended she picked threw her bag fiinding her clothes and throwing them on real quick.

She stepped out of the brush, she had long brown hair with light colored skin that went along great with the goldish brown hue of her right eye while the other orb was the hue of an icy blue. Greyish tattered pants clung to her hips, a white tanktop fit closely to her mid section as for her right arm a brownish bandage was wrapped around it, a dagger also occupied a holder on her hip ready for quick use.
She stretched arms over head and emitted a low growl ending in a yawn, she found the human gathering his stuff " Hi. " she said quickly adding a smile full off gleaming sharp ivorns.

[ ooc: ok here is a picture that i found i didn't know what the bandage thing on the arm was called so found a picture that had it.
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q ... Envy&gbv=2 the first picture that says Envy that is kinda what i look like but with darker hair, barefoot, holes in the pants but not severally,and i have no jacket but the arm things i have two but am only wearing one on the right arm the the moment. :) ]
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex turned to the female and smiled. "I still don't know how you run so fast." Looking into the nearby tent, he pulled a large crate from its interior. A layer of dust sat along the crate's lid. Tex opened the lid and lifted a pistol from the crate's contents. He set the pistol on a table near the female. "You can use that pistol if you wish."
Pulling a submachine gun from the crate's interior, he looked at the ammo clip and dropped the gun next to his leg. Finally, he pulled two grenades from the bottom of the crate.

Standing up, Tex looked to the female. He held a bottle of medical alcohol in his hand. "You need this for your wounds?"
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Cyrus smiles then puts his clothes on the ground to start geting out of the water then hears water splashing. Aysel what are you up to that was crazy! Before getting up he falls back after feeling someoen tug him under the water then sees Aysel smiling at him underwater then smiles back. GOd little wolf i'm gonna get you once you let go of my legs! Swimming towards he pulls her to him then wraps his arms around her and smiles at her. GOtcha!
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

She eyed the pistol then shook her head " I don't rely on human weapons to add me in battle of any sort.....it's a sign of weakness to me. We are givin weapons of our own and I will put them to good use. I am sure I would be unstoppable with a human weapon though." she spoke as she looked over the biggest one he held.

" Keep the bottle untill we can get to a place to aid our wounds."
She squatted on the terra as she watched the human carefully " So what is your name? Since we didn't have a time to exchange words and review each other....." she said with a small laugh.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel grins and chuckles, sliding through his arms like a fish and swimming away towards the shore, laughing. Looking back at him when she reaches the dry gound, she stuck out her tongue and threw her head back, howling. With a wicked laugh, she shifted into her wolf form and sprinted off towards the little camp.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Looking to the female, he put the bottle into his pocket. "Tex." He turned to the tent and picked the submachine gun up.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

" Cool, you may call me Vize. "
She shifted her head toward the howl that must have been from the female. The urge to reply was great but she resisted, she soon jumped up looking at Tex. " It's getting dark " she said slowly looking up at the sky " we should get back. " Clouds were coming in from the north and probably carried rain with them.

The moon peeked over the tree tops not yet full maybe a week or two yet to go. A breatha of fresh air was withdrawn into her lungs, she exhaled slowly taking in all the scents that lingered. A smile was shown as she looked at the moon with a little promise kept to herself.