In the Dead of Night

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Back off I’ll take you on, Headstrong to take on anyone

Post by wicked_wolf_heart »

Aysel cuffed him across the face, leaving scratches and blood on Tex. "Look at me when you are speaking to me you insolent human! You have no idea who and what you are dealing with here. If you are going to be disobedient and not heed others advice, no matter how much you may not agree with it, I will rip you limb from limb right here, right now. Tell me, are you feeling brave human?" Aysel snarled, flexing her claws which were still digging into his flesh.
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Exactly how much I hate you....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Tex spat blood from his mouth and screamed. He looked into Aysel's eyes and lowered his head. "I can't defeat you." His eyes were filled with shame.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire ran over to Aysel and told her" let me dael with this" Gradamire grabbed the human by the throat. "you want to become a werewolf then fine you shall become one" Gradamire Grabbed the humans arm in his mighty jaws and bite as hard as he could puncturing the skin and nearly ripped off the arm." there wait till the full moon and you shall see how much pain we go through like this everyday and night."
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

Beast threw her head up to allow a laugh to escape her, " Oh man ok.. " she lowered her skull her facade suddenly turned serious " If he wants to change then it will be in his choosing. " right brow was raised " There is nothing wrong about being a werewolf unless you disapprove of what you are or what you have become. " acid tone light in her voice as a frown of disgust was made.
A slow untamed breeze made its way around her ruffling her fur and causeing the leaves to scattered away on the forest floor, the storm approached. Lightening was found flashing in the distance to be start by the thunder the sound rolling of the mountains making it louder as it echoed.

Another heartly laugh rang out as the thought of Aysel killing her can to mind she fought to control herself which finally the moment ended. " Aysel leave the human alone." she said with a slight growl as she watched her talons dig into his chest, she eyes widened as slowly the smell of blood reached her. A smile crossed her face as a deep breath was made. She shook her head as the thought of just a little blood was making her act like a fool she defied to let it control her.

" Plus Aysel why wouldn't he want to run and have the freedom we have anyhow?....." she voice cracked at first but then became normal as she spoke " I'm sure if you were human you would want the freedom we have and don't say you wouldn't either I saw how much fun you were having while the small tag game lasted, also before that too." she emitted with truth added with a rumbling growl at the end.

She watched Tex scream in pain as Aysel gripped him causing the blood to run. Then she watched as a new wolf came over, she eyed him with curiosity as he came over grabbing Tex and bit. As soon as he performed the action Vize emitted a laugh the shook the trees " Ok Aysel your turn you said you would kill whoever bit him." she orbs held amusment as she eyed her carefully. She walked over the the other wolf looking down on him with an insane look in her optics and widened smile played on her facade and another low growl vibrated in beasts jugular as she turned quickly away into the forest.
You all laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex screamed in great pain as the wolf bit into his shoulder. Blood moved quickly down his arm. He looked into Aysel's eyes and shook in fear.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

Cyrus jumped down from a tree his back bleeding from reopened wounds and looked at them all and the newly turned wolf. "There human, you got your wish now. The next fullmoon those very same humans will most likely be back on us again and we'll have to wait til you change to start running from them." Grabbing Tex by his throat, he lifts him up with one arm nudging Aysel off of him before picking him off the ground. "Aysel was telling the truth, they almost killed me and they would've taken me to find out what makes me tick. not to mention they were also after you. you really think they'll take pity on you now that you're one of us? HUH?!"

Shaking him furiously looking into his eyes as his turned golden yellow with anger then throw him to the ground trying to keep control. "You lose control you end up risking urself and other wolves around you, look at Gradamire. He loses control with his magic and sword wielding. I only do that when its absolutely necassary. Aysel keeps control very well and keeps an eye out for us who started out with her."
Leaning over, cyrus starts coughing uncontrolably until he spits out blood then looks at Gradamire anger flaring in his eyes. Walking over to him he kicked him hard towards a tree smashing him through the trunk sending both him and it down to the ground. "And you, didnt you hear Aysel?! Now she'll have to kill him and you for being so stupid!!! GRADAMIRE WHY CANT YOU EVER THINK STRAIGHT? Now there are 5 of us all wolves and they still want me the most why? I dont know, but now that the humans basically see a pack of wolves now who's gonna stop them from taking us all? ANSWER ME THIS GRADAMIRE,: WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THEY ATTACK US ALL WHEN WE WAIT FOR HIM TO CHANGE THE NEXT FULLMOON? ANSWER ME THAT!!!" Cyrus spoke with such anger his wounds began bleeding more and he kept spitting out blood with every few words he said. Pointing down at the newborn he snarled at him then leans on a tree for support for his loss of blood. Looking at all of them he speaks once more," We rest here for the night, I need to heal and Aysel will need to decide what to do with the new puppy here and Gradamire. Til then rest all of you!!" Cyrus sits down in the shade spitting out one more wad of blood then looks at all the wolves around him wandering why he was still the only one the humans wanted.

What now? There are five of us wolves now and yet those humans scientists what ever tehy are still have their eyes on me, why? Either way we all have to rest before they come back and with this new born with us i dont konw how long we'll last. Time to rest and think about this. Aysel, I know you can hear me,what are you gonna do about Gradamire and the new pup?
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex looked to Cyrus in a confused manner. His arm dripped with blood. He slowly stood up. The ground sat covered with drips of blood from Cyrus's wounds. Tex slowly moved torwards a nearby tree. His eyes were now fixed on the ground.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

After a few feet treading threw the forest fea turned on heels to walk back toward the group, a new scent filled the air Blood from Cyrus she thought after a few seconds of processing. Knowing he was on his way she heard the thud as he landed on the terra. Before he spoke she can to a stop at the edge on the forest, arms crossed as she eyed him closely.

She watched with amusment as the other wolf know as Gradamire was kicked harshly into the tree, a loud crack told it wasn't gonna be standing much longer, she winced knowing he wasn't just gona get up and walk away from that. A small laugh was emitted as she turned to face Cyrus again.

She waited patiently for his speech to end. A gnawing hit her then came to find out she realized that it had been ages since her last meal. A frown was made as she looked down at her feet.

As soon as Cyrus was done she was able to speak " Ok one we can easly outrun the humans. We are faster, stronger, our senses out rule theirs. I still haven't seen why yall worry so much about about them anyhow. Two once Tex changes let him loose and I'm sure he could clear 20 humans out by himself. He will change then he will feed I'm sure there will be no stopping him. " she said with a slight shrug as she beckoned toward Tex, she spoke the truth.......the truth that some probably wouldn't want to hear.

" And if the humans do attack.....comeon we are werewolves it's hard to stop a werewolf I dunno about yall but I'm ready anytime their just humans, jump on them and fall with them to the ground as soon as they contact the ground if your body weight doesn't crush their chest killing them then bite their throat or something jeeez it's not as hard as it looks. Get a hold of yourselves! Don't let a bunch of humans scare you.....how weak." manace hung in her tone as she bared her teeth in the thought of a bunch of humans killing off a small pack of werewolves. " For all I care....let them come. " she smiled " If they kill yall I know for a fact that I will live. " her smile faded as she turned to find Tex leaning against a tree. She returned to the forest to change and put on her clothes and return to the opening, she made her way to Tex only to squat beside him. She eyed the blood that dripped to the ground a urge to feed rose up in her but she concentrated for a moment and found herself again. " You might want to wrap that up if not that try to squeeze some blood out who knows what kind of diseases he had. " she kept her facade serious to keep from laughing. " But anyway I'll go ahead and give you some tips um....one there will be two possibilitys you will either die from the infection or a disease or your body will fight that and yout won't die but live to be a werewolf. It's hard to explain but yeah.....and if you live your first change will be painfull indeed but as you change more you will slowly be able to control the change and it will be less and less painfull. " a smile was added as she rose to withdraw back into the creeping shadows of the folige only to be watching from a distance.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Looking to Vize, he stood up. He moved to stand next to her and sighed. He looked to the sky and laughed. "I don't understand why they are afraid of me becoming a werewolf. Aysel is even going to..." He stopped speaking and turned away. His face now sat filled with terror.

He quickly ripped a piece of cloth from his shirt and wrapped it around the bite wound. His eyes scanned over Aysel and Cyrus. He then turned back to look at Vize. "Would they really...kill me?"
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

She stood arms crossed looked at Tex then went back to pondering his question " I don't think they should since they are sooooo afraid of these petty humans." she added a small laugh in before glancing at the storm clouds on fast approach. The sun had dipped down and darkness was engulfing them now slowly but very little light remained. " Plus it's not right to kill your own kind unless they are insane or some unnormal crap like that. " She glanced down picking up her bag she looked around to find a place to hang it but none was in sight, annoyed she went over to a branch grabbing it she pulled down causing it to snapped, pleased she put the strap around it leaving it be.

She turned back to Tex a sigh escaped as hunger once again gnawed at her stomach. " I"m....gonna go and get something to eat might as well tell the others and se if they want to join in. " she watched him for a few minutes untill turning to go toward Aysel and the others.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

Sitting under the tree thinking of what to do with the new blood, Cyrus starts pulling out the bullets from his back then tossing them aside as he healed. "Its not that we're afraid of them, they're just too many of them to kill. If i wasnt afraid of them i would've survive for close to 2 centuries." Standing up he pulls bandages out of his bag and places them and some crushed herbs on his wounds and lets out a loud growl as the pain engulfed him. "Dont ask how old i am i hate that question. I have live for so long so i know what happens with humans when they are threatened or have a purpose. They will come we will kill them again but then more will come after wards."
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel was shaking with fury, standing off to the side, watching the proceedings that were taking place. Breathing deeply she tried to keep her self-control but was finding it extremel difficult. Aysel smiled inwardly when Cyrus had Gradamire by the throat, thinking of the ignorance of that young wolf. With a sigh she shook her head, looking over at the newly bitten human, Vize and Cyrus. Groaning, she closed her eyes and changed back into her regretful human form. Walking over to the others, she looked around, choosing her words in her mind. " I need to go away for a while, and think about what has happened. Vize, it is apparent you need to hunt and feed on the flesh of wild beast. Go with Cyrus and Gradamire, for it'll do Cyrus good to get some fresh meat, and I need Gradamire out of my sight while I talk to Tex." Aysel spoke with forced calm and glanced over at the bleeding human. " I will treat him and then leave, I won't be here when you return. Now go, and feed my brethren." Her eyes flashed yellow with the desire of the hunt, be restrained herself. Walking over to Tex, she knelt in front of him, her long black hair swinging down and covering herself. With narrowed eyes and a scrutinizing gaze, aysel spoke to him. " It hurts doesn't it? Yes, yes it does. If you knew how much pain you'd be in, you probably wouldn't have wished to be turned wouldn't you? You'll be in more pain as the time comes, on the inside. All I can do for you is heal the wound and give you some herbs to help you sleep and ease the pain when it becomes too much. At least until I come back with my judgement for you and Gradamire. Do you understand what I'm telling you human?"
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

A breath of intake was held then released into a sigh as she looked at Cyrus " The humans wouldn't be able to follow our trail if we kept moving anyway. " she said witha low growl as she turned walking toward Aysel a few steps then halting. Watching her as she spoke to them. A growl rumbled within but failed to escape as the mention of the other mutt. " I will not hunt with that....." she grimaced ".....mutt...... " she stretched the word as she looked back at the fallen body against the tree.

Soon to turn sharply back toward her bed she had made in the shadows of the folige, before changing back to desired form she watched Aysel go toward Tex, beasts orbs held hints of black around the irise tinted with amonst the onyx hue. Seeing everyone was safe she stripped then changed to wolf form. The change took place fast and silently with a few groans and cracks as bone replaced and organized themselves into position.
A smile was plastered onto facade as beast let out a unruly half growl half howl sound that echoed only a few feet away before coming to a end. A snap of the jowls also echoed as drool dampled the terra.

She turned to walk out into the opening as the moonlight dissipated as a storm cloud silently floated between them. She pivoted toward Cyrus not in the mood to wait.
Talons struck land as they tensed digging into the terra pulling up the grass that struggled to hold fast with their roots. Tongue came to lick top maw as she eyed Cyrus before throwing nares up to get a good hint of where to start the hunt. Skull held high as she started toward the folige on the left side of her walking past Tex she showed no interest in anything but the line that formed and opened up to them in sweet demise a wicked smile rose as she entered the forest to only stand at the edge looking, waiting for Cyrus.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Jumping into the air, Cyrus changes in a few seconds before landing on his feet then taking off after Vize needing to feed. Grabbing Gradamire by the neck he pulls him along with him to get him away from Aysel as she tended the newpup. Aysel I'll keep Gradamire away from you for a while while you think. When ever your coming back tell me ok along with what your decision is. Dashing past Vize he catches a whiff of a few grazing animals and heads towards then after tossing Gradamire aside to either change and join in or sit around feeling stupid. "Come along if you wish to ya stupid mutt if not stay there until I come back." Jumping into the trees on to the highest branch, he looks onto the field and sees a herd buffalo grazing on the open field's green grass, and licks his jaw savoring their scent. With a low growl, Cyrus leaps out of the tree and down onto the field close the leader of the herd and looks directly into his eyes challenging him. Snapping his jaw at the leader, he slowly circles around it choosing the right moment to strike. Seeing it be distracted by its' herd, he lunges at it and tears its throat out with one quick swipe then waits til its heart finally stop beating before howling with victory. tearing away the skin, he begins to feed on the fresh bloody muscle savoring every drop as it enters his mouth. Now this is a meal!!
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex frowned and stood up. His eyes sat filled with anger as he looked to Aysel. "Yeah...I understand." He slowly moved away in a confused manner. Much of his vision had become blurry. He dropped to the ground and looked back to Aysel before falling into sleep.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

Cyrus ran upon her noisily after throwing the mutt somewhere a loud threatening growl was directed toward Gradamire as beast trodded off in her own hunting range. Soon after all was quiet only the sounds of a owl in the far distance and crickets where heard she knew a nice place had been found.
She moved fluidly threwout the brambles coming to a vast clearing a little valley opened up to her as she made her way closer, a wift of the night air told a buffalo had ran off it's original path and away from its herd.

A smile was plastered as she positioned herself low against the terra allowing the shadows to ingulf her so she became invisible to anything that looked to the forest from the valley and thinking nothing lurked there and all was safe. She made her way down a few rocks toward the high grass even when she stood to her full height the grass only reached to her elbows, she followed the buffalo's scent to hear it moving blindly threw the grass. A few feet closed in between them knowing her stricking range a growl rumbled threw the dense air before lunging forward onto her prey.
She held fast around it's neck skull thrown up eyeing a good biting place before maw opened revealing weapons, that layed dormant within the last few days, to come down and be stained with blood.

A new wound was made one after the other as beast ripped with claws and teeth into the buffalo, but there was no need in letting an animal suffer, so ending it quickly with a snap of the vertebrea. She stood in the moonlight a grin visible as she bent and allowed herself to feed.
After a few long minutes passed she threw a bone aside to only pick up another one and break it in half with her ivorns, a sigh told she was restored with the new energy that corsed threw her from the meal.

Afterward nothing layed but a carcass robbed of most of it's flesh, she left meat on there for other creatures to feed. A carried two legs back with her for the others and a small rack of ribs for her to feed on later and maybe make beefjerky, corners of mouth turned up in a wide smile as the thought came to mind.
She soon entered the opening where the camp was set, she noticed Tex asleep against the trunk with Aysel nowhere in sight. She said she was gonna go out for a while, a quick shrugg of the shoulders and she released the two legs allowing them to fall to the ground. She went to her bed hanging the rack up high some feet from where she slept so no critters would wake her as they tried desperately to reach it.
She returned to the fire blood from the buffalo glistening on her pelt, after every meal she wears the blood of her victim until it wears off. She shook herself allowed drops of blood to rain on the many surfaces around her and maybe even Tex. A laugh to herself as the thought of Tex waking up finding drops of blood all over him.

She watched the clouds form and grow larger as the night wore on and she waited for Cyrus to return, she wanted to hear the story of his hunt and what he had hunted.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Walking back slowly and enjoying the wind in the forest, Cyrus wipes his arm on his jaw to clean some of the buffalo blood off while still chowing on a leg he took of it before leaving. Now this was a good hunt, man i need some salt While taking a bite he saw Gradamire stil in the same spot as where he threw him and kept walking on not wanting to see him. After coming back to the camp he sees Tex at a tree and Vize by the fire, and knew Aysel had gone off somewhere to think and be alone.

Looking at Vize he smiled at her then sat down under the tree where his pack was and changed back calmly and quickly to human form to redress and get cleaned up. tossing the leg aside feeling full he puts his pack under his head and lays down hoping to fall asleep quick to rest up. "How was your hunt Vize?"
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

She still kept the flesh of her desired form as werewolf she turned toward Cyrus watching closely as he appeared out of the forest snacking on what appeared to be a leg of a buffalo. She returned his smile then made her stare onto the fire again, watching it as it moved as if alive but caged.

Soon after he came near speaking, skull was swung toward him "Hmmm my hunt was ravishing." she added a quick smile allowing a gleam of bloodstained ivorns to take view "How about you? I see you hunted buffalo not only by the leg you brought in but the scent of blood still taints your breath."

She came to lay 'pon the terra near to the log that made a good sitting place round the tamed fire.
A yawn emitted to close with a snap of her enamels. Harkons perked at every little sound that was out of ordinary a glance at Tex told he may be awake or asleep for she didn't stare long enough to take in every detail of his position.

A dark shade of indigo was cast into the sky the clouds nearly covered them whole, a flash was seen off into the distance as thunder and lighting took turns in the sky. A rumble nearby told a storm was amongst them, off in the distance rain was heard soon to hit them.
A sigh heard as she stared at the fire no shelter was placed around it and it would be too late to try and make one now.

Rain slowly crept upon them it quickened it's patter on them and their objects, a rumble then flash said it was now ontop of them if not growing near.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Smiling at her, Cyrus lets out a loud burp then lies back down under the tree as he slowly shifts in his sleep. Such a good meal. i am so tired its unreal. hey aysel u around anywhere?
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

[ ooc: Whew I thought you all had died. I was begining to wonder lol. I will post once Aysel and/or Tex does :D ]
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

(( YO!!! I am back ya'll and better than before!! :lol: Lets get this bad boy rolling again shall we?!?))

Aysel padded into the clearing, looking around at everybody. A small smile spread across her muzzle. She gazed up into the sky and let out a howl that started deep in her chest and rose slowly, gaining in volume and strength until it seemed that her body would rip apart from the force of it. When all settled into the quiet of the twilight again, Aysel looked around once more. " I've missed you guys," she said simply.

Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

[ ooc: hmm I didn't get an email saying you replyed sorry. Agreed let's do get it rolling again. :D If anyone wants another place to roleplay here is a site my friend made and wants ppl to join please join. ^.^ link - http://z9.invisionfree.com/Worlds_in_th ... 77&act=idx ]

The flash of lightening lit up the dense folige around them, soon a sound indicated Aysel must be returning since no new scent stained the air. Skull turned slowly to allow one iced orb to peek up at the approaching form. After Aysel had appeared and her features told it was really her her muzzle lifted into a gaining howl into the night. The urge to howl along with her seemed unbearable but she resisted. After the echoing of the howl lifted from the world that held them here skull turned to eye the other two who still lay sleeping or what looked like it.

She turned back to look at Aysel seeing her last episode was over and she gleamed with happyness. " Your in a good mood..... " she added a smile in return " Sooo did you get anything to eat? If not I brought back a few legs and meat for us later. "
She indicated to the pile of buffalo meat that lay under the tree Tex was asleep by. After a few minutes of staring at it she decided that it was time to hang it up so no other creatures would bother it during the night.
A groan was emitted as she stretched then allowed herself to go to her bag and withdrew some rope that she would use to tie the meat up. The topsoil turned to mud quick as the rain rained on leaving big wolfish tracks in her wake. She tied the rope around the first few then placing the rope in her maw she hoisted herself onto the first limb, talons dug into the trees' flesh as she climbed up the truck to the second limb. Slowly she bent over seeing if the limb would hold her weight, which it did, she begain tying them to the branch once they were down she grinned the leaping of the branch.

As she landed her feet sunk into mud, splattering it everywhere. Several things happened at once: Annoying at landing in the wrong spot for leaping off a rather high branch she growled seeing the mud was up to her ankles and slowly creeping up, since the fall wasn't complete yet she lost balance and began to topple over, she watching as she was about the come face first with the mud her forearms were put out to catch her fall but slipped. A fierce growl was released as the moment ended the mud loosened their hold on her feet. The left side of her facade was covered in mud as well as her legs and arms. She stood there knowing her growl had awakening the others she shook herself sending mud everywhere and went to go a sit by the fire.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel shook her head and sat down by the fire as well. " No, I found plenty to eat farther up in the mountains. I did a lot of thinking while I was up, hence the good mood I guess." She stood up and stretched. back and neck cracking and with a grunt laid back down. " How have things been around here?" Cyrus, wake up, I'm back.....

Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

[ ooc: hope you like the site if you want to join tell me and I'll notify Faler. ]

Facade held a annoyed look as she wiped the mud from her onyxed pelt, the rain helped a little at trying to rid of the substance. Once Aysel was finished speaking skull turned to her and she pointed to the mud hole were it literally ate her feet " Umm don't step in that......" orbs cast about for a few seconds until returning back to the terrain.
" Things have been quiet and quite boreing if I shall say. " slideing off the log into the leaves she got comfortable and prepared for a little nap before morning came. " Though I think the others are dead......" she didn't sleep just yet, only to stare into the fire that was being pumbled by the rain. It struggled to live but in a matter of seconds it would die.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

*waking up and looking around he smiles at Aysel and stretches* Hey babe didnt know you got back already, next time wake me up or lie down next to me k Looks at everyone and at tex wandering how he's feeling. "everyone alright so far?"