In the Dead of Night

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Back off I’ll take you on, Headstrong to take on anyone

In the Dead of Night

Post by wicked_wolf_heart »

Treading softly, ears and eyes alert, Aysel moves through the woods, darkness surrounding her like a heavy cloak. A branch snaps behind her and she spins around, snarling. There was nothing. Her eyes twitched and she sighed. Turning back around, she stalks past trees, growling silently at her paranoia.
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Exactly how much I hate you....
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

following the females scent Gradamire walks over to her
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel turns to this new stranger, growling suspiciously and hackles raised.
Noting the slightly bigger build and musky scent of the stranger, she determined it was a male. Lovely. With an arched eyebrow, still growling, Aysel asks the stranger, "Who are you? How long have you been following me?"
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire walks over to Aysel "Let me introduce myself. Im Gradamire war lord of shadows and let me complament you on how beautiful your fur is." " it looks like it shine in the darkest of all shadows" As Gradamire said this he bowed in respect. " i have been looking for a clan but i got nothig so far because many werewolves hate me because i get along with humnas so well and i got kiicked out of my old clan so i set out to fine a new clan to stay with"
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

"Well, you won't find a pack around me. I'm a kerl, my pack was destroyed long ago. And don't be all formal and rump-kissin'. It doesn't get you no where out here," Aysel snorted in disdain. " As far as Humans go," a sharp growl from her, " I don't want anything to do with them. They are the reason my pack is gone." Eyeing Gradamire, she continues on the way she was headed before. With more than a touch of reluctance in her voice, Aysel yelled back at him, " If you want to come with me, better make your decision now."

WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

"Im coming with" Gradamire said with a howl
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel nodded and kept on walking, pondering the situation.

WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

"What are we doing?" asked Gradamire " and where are we going"
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel shrugged and looked back. " We're gonna keep moving and thats about all Ih ave going right now."

WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire sniffs the air oh s*** there is about 6 humans coming our way
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

bursts through the bushes and skids to a hault and eyes the 2 wolves to his side. being surprised and exhausted he lets out a light snarl at them both then turns around as he hears yelling and footsteps. "if you two dont wanna get hunted down i suggest you start running cause i got a hunting party on my tail." shakes his coat clean of dirt then slowly walks to a tree and stands. "I'm exhausted right now, I've been running from these bastards for a long time so just a warning to you both, if u dont want to end up trophies on a wall, run now!"
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire look at the stranger Morphed into his werewolf form and told the stranger " Get on my back now other wise you can end up as a trophy on the wall instead" "are you coming " Gradamire asked Aysel
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

stands up, all four legs shaking then walks slowly away from the yelling approaching hunters "exhausted i may be, i still love to run so i suggest u 2 follow me and keep up alright, if i collapse i'll take the backride offer" stomps his front paws on the ground then jolts away, then looks back and yells "ARENT YOU COMING?"
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire looks at Aysel " we'll come Gradamire still on his hind legs runs and then disappears within the shadows along with Aysel
Gradamire appears beside the stranger and asks "what is your name Brethren"
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Running along side his new companion, looks at him "introductions later alright right now we gotta find a place to hide" slams into a tree making fall to the ground with a snap of its trunk. tensing up, he jumps up into the air and cracks his shoulder back into place then lands running without missing a beat. "you two know of any places to hide?"
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

No need to hide let me take care of that
Shadow Illusions
When i was human i was talk some spells espeacially for hiding and this is the strongest of them all
Gradamire chants the ancient spell and darkness covers them
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

skids to a hault and looks around then crouches down ready to spring incase the hunters see them "well it better work or else i'm gonna have to fight us out this" clenches his fist together then dusts the dirt off as he tenses up"by the way my name is Cyrus, and you 2?"
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

My name is Gradamire and this is Aysel and don't worry it will work did i mention ist also using offesne too
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

"work work, the only thing i'm worrying about is not killing these guys. if i let them go alive they track me down again, if i kill them i wait around for the next group of hunters to try and carve a reputation outa my pelt" cyrus punches the ground in frustration thinking of what to do while waiting. "little miss Aysel not a big talker or what?
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire raises his paw for silence
They are here
"Shadow Chains" he whispered about then human blood began to cover their faces
Thats right cut them to ribbons.

When the sreaming stopped Gradamire lowered the illusion to see one human
Gradamire raises his head and opens his mighty jaws and comes down the human head the whole thing cover withhis jaws and ripps it off letting the joy of killing run inside his jaws
when he let out a long and joyful howl of the greatest kill he had ever made
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

shakes his fur clean of dust then shrugs the pack off of his pack as he changes back "nice but i would've liked to have done that myself, but they had guns with silver in them so i wasnt gonna take the chance" stiffens up as his body changes back to human form then puts a new pair of pants and a shirt on. "glad i this here in case i turned" slips into his shirt then swipes a hand through his hair "so what you 2 doing wandering around here?"
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

"I've always been a wanderer. It wasn't in my plans to meet up with the two of you. In my opinion, the more wolves together, the more danger there is," Aysel growls, eyes narrowing to pinpoints. " That back there is exactly why I like to be alone." With a snarl she stalks off a ways and lies down in the shadows behind a tree and some bushes.

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

snaps his jaw back in place then looks at her "well sometimes theres safety in numbers, ya really think i was alone before?" sits down with his back against the tree where she lied down and takes a deep breath "i had a whole pack of 10 with me until those idiots u see lying dead there came looking for pelts of werewolves to hang up as trophies" growls lightly at the thought of that then exhales " and come on they had guns and silver with them we didnt stand a chance, so we ran now i'm here alone with you 2 wolves, and you saved my life i thank you for that" looks at Aysel "you still want to travel alone or would you like some company?"
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel looks at him and growls lightly deep in her throat. Looking away, she closes her eyes and goes to sleep.

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Leans his head back and closes his eyes "we'll be here if you need us when u wake up"