I need to be brought up to speed...

The place for anything at all...
Zombie
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ribbed For Her Pleasure

I need to be brought up to speed...

Post by Zombie »

Yes, Ive been lax with posting and keeping up with current events :( but Im back now, and need a sitrep on new developments. I saw something about membership cards? DVD video releases? Someone please, bring me up to date! :splat:

-Zombie
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

It may help if we know about how far back it was when you were last here. Otherwise, you may just want to start reading. Depending on what you were here checking on (Red Victoria, Freeborn, Camp Lycanthrope, other film, book or art projects... you may wish to read through various sections of the forums).
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I'll try to cover as many arias as I can think of...very briefly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Don't ask about the Dates when "Freeborn" will begin filming or be released in theaters. We Don't know yet. NO ONE knows yet. All I can tell you is that it has not yet officially begun. (On that note, any topics about DVD releases are just suggestions. Obviously, we won't know anything about that until the film is actually made.)

* In the Mean Time, Anthony Brownrigg has created "Red Victoria", a comedy horror film of sorts. Follow the link to learn more.

* "Camp Lycanthrope" has been on and off and on again a few times over the last year or two. The latest is that Matt Sullivan is taking another shot at getting it underway, possibly with the assistance of the PACK. (if he chooses follow that path) Again, follow the link to get the full scoop.

* The Membership cards are perpetually on the back burner. I have my doubts about whether they will ever come to be. They may or may not even fit into the current vision of what "The Pack" is anymore, and where we intend to go with it.

* "Hour of Darkness" (or whatever it is being called now) I have not been following very closely. I don't know much about it's current status.

* Depending on how long you have been gone, you may have missed the short run of PACK made 'Photomanipulations' that are being used officially/unoficially as inspiration and insight into how the transformations in Freeborn might be done. Those can be found HERE. Check them out...they are SWEET. Image

* Z is collecting Pack Member Fictional Character/Avatar profiles for a database project of sorts. Feel free to add your own. IMD

* The Pack Videogame project is in Limbo at the moment, until someone is able to get a team organized around a single, clearly defined idea.

* Multiple Pack Members have Werewolf related Comics either in-progress, or in the works (aka, "Coming Soon") such as:

- "Alpha Luna" - By LoboLeo ***
(Warning: Some Nudity)

- "Peter is the Wolf" - By bar1scorpio ***
( Warning: This Comic has Two versions. A "Clean" one, and a "Dirty" one. I've linked to the clean version, but some adult themes are still implied, and the page has links to many sites with content inappropriate to minors. )

- "Pack Fiction" - By Templar *

- "Rabid: Mission Logs" - By Anubis ... (WIP)
- "Pack MENTAL(ity)" - by Vuldari ... (That's Me!) Image (WIP)

...and others which can be found in the "Comics" Section here on the forum.

* Pack Logo Necklaces are still available, but there is a Looong waiting list, so you might have to wait a while if you want one.

* Official "PACKWERE"TM merchandise is still pending. Hopefully, something will be made available soon.

* "FREEBORN" merchandise IS already available, and can be found only HERE for now, but apparently no longer HERE at the moment...

... finally, Figarou and his projectile duckies remain as popular as ever. Getting hit in the head by a squeaky, yellow rubber duck is as much a part of being a member of "The Pack" as a love for Werewolves around here.
(Though oddly...I can't recall the last time one was tossed at me... Image ...I feel ducky deprived. Image)

Anyone...feel free to fill in anything I have forgotten. There is far too much for me to remember off the top of my head.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Vuldari - that's an awesome recap - somehow I managed to miss out on all the webcomicy goodness here!
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
... finally, Figarou and his projectile duckies remain as popular as ever. Getting hit in the head by a squeaky, yellow rubber duck is as much a part of being a member of "The Pack" as a love for Werewolves around here.
(Though oddly...I can't recall the last time one was tossed at me... Image ...I feel ducky deprived. Image)

Well....now I'm tempted to grab one of your Fox icons and have a duckie bounce off of the head. Thing is...I don't have the time.

There is so much work to do at ExxonMobil. So much that we fell behind. Stations are running out of gas before we get there. And that makes customers mad. They are force to go elsewhere or buy Plus/Super unleaded.

I have to work on one of my 2 days off. That means I get only one day off. Plenty of overtime I'll be getting!!

Oh..and :welcomeback: Zombie
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:
Vuldari wrote:

Well....now I'm tempted to grab one of your Fox icons and have a duckie bounce off of the head. Thing is...I don't have the time.

There is so much work to do at ExxonMobil. So much that we fell behind. Stations are running out of gas before we get there. And that makes customers mad. They are force to go elsewhere or buy Plus/Super unleaded.

I have to work on one of my 2 days off. That means I get only one day off. Plenty of overtime I'll be getting!!

Oh..and :welcomeback: Zombie
Work, work, work...yeah, I know how it is.

I suppose I DO kinda make it harder by using different emoticons than everyone else. Maybe I should make some of myself being clobbered in various humorous ways and post them in my art thread so you and others can use them against me at your whim.

...waitaminute...Am I sure that's a good idea?... Image Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Vuldari wrote:I suppose I DO kinda make it harder by using different emoticons than everyone else. Maybe I should make some of myself being clobbered in various humorous ways and post them in my art thread so you and others can use them against me at your whim.
:D :lol: 8)
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Vuldari wrote: Well, I suppose I DO kinda make it harder by using different emoticons than everyone else. Maybe I should make some of myself being clobbered in various humorous ways and post them in my art thread so you and others can use them against me at your whim.

Oh, yes, Vuldari...that's an excellent idea! Superb! You ought to have done it years ago. :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...