Currupted wish Game!

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Figarou wrote:I wish the next wish will grant my wish of all wishes!!
Your wish of all wishes is granted, yet somehow corrupted like all the rest. You're not quite sure how it happened, but the result depresses you greatly.

I wish for a perfect life.

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:
Figarou wrote:I wish the next wish will grant my wish of all wishes!!
Your wish of all wishes is granted, yet somehow corrupted like all the rest. You're not quite sure how it happened, but the result depresses you greatly.
-- Vilkacis
Hmmm...now I really wish I could lock this thread. :D

j/k
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Figarou wrote:Hmmm...now I really wish I could lock this thread. :D

j/k
That's three times you've said that.

I suppose the third time's the charm--granted! You now have the ability to lock the thread (that is, you could lock this thread). Isn't it great that you are now able to do something you've already been able to do for days now?

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:
Figarou wrote:Hmmm...now I really wish I could lock this thread. :D

j/k
That's three times you've said that.
I'm suprized you're keeping count. :lol:
Vilkacis wrote: I wish for a perfect life.

-- Vilkacis
Granted

heh, notice the name of the website?

And the name of the game?

I'm getting good at this! :D
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

I wish Figarou would continue the thread with a wish every time he screwed the previous wish up.

And I wish he could think of something other to wish for than the ability to lock this thread.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:I wish Figarou would continue the thread with a wish every time he screwed the previous wish up.
Sorry, I'm not good at wishing. And I keep forgeting to put one.
Terastas wrote:And I wish he could think of something other to wish for than the ability to lock this thread.
I was only kidding. :D

hmmm..a wish...darn...I don't know what to wish for.

I wish....ummmmm...I wish for 8 ounces of clean purified water.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

the eight ounces of clean puriied water appear in top of fig's head.

i wish i had a real duckie
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Okay, I'll bite.

Lesseeee, okay.

I wish for 200 million ticket sales on the freeborn film, in the way that I Imagine it.

Screw that up why don'tcha.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I dont wanna!
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Shadowblaze wrote:i wish i had a real duckie
And that real duckie takes residence in your bathtub. Then he flies South for the winter (or North for the summer if that may be the case) and brings all of his 20,000 friends with him. Better get a mop.
ABrownrigg wrote:I wish for 200 million ticket sales on the freeborn film, in the way that I Imagine it.
You think you've got the system beat because you specified for it to be as you imagined it. But having given your creative juices one hell of a workout while writing the script for Freeborn, you've reached a point where your imagination runs rampant whether you like it or not, and one Thursday night when you're watching TV waiting for a caffeine buzz to come down, the power goes out and you spend the next few hours just dreaming up random stuff, including, despite your best efforts to contain it, ways we could have screwed up your wish had you not specified the way you imagined it. But now you're imagining other ways, and so it's the worst scenario that the paranoid half of your brain comes up with that is ultimately the case:

Freeborn sells one one ticket a year for two hundred million years.

I wish for new episodes of Brimstone.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

The screwed up wish,... by Terastas..., I'd like to point out, comes true. It sells 1 ticket a year. As a result, there is no sequel, and the DVD has no special features, and no comentary, no soundtrack release, and the pack site itself becomes a joke because it obvoiusly failed to give the fans what they wanted, and is eventually hacked, and deleted by a disgruntled fan named Marty.

Thanks a lot Terastas. hwlwnk
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

ABrownrigg wrote:The screwed up wish,... by Terastas..., I'd like to point out, comes true. It sells 1 ticket a year. As a result, there is no sequel, and the DVD has no special features, and no comentary, no soundtrack release, and the pack site itself becomes a joke because it obvoiusly failed to give the fans what they wanted, and is eventually hacked, and deleted by a disgruntled fan named Marty.

Thanks a lot Terastas. hwlwnk
Well, you only have yourself to blame Andy; that's what happens when you wager everything at the Evil Genie game. Seriously, why do you think I've been wagering stuff like Brimstone and Courtney Love all this time? :lol: :wink:
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Ahhh, but my imagination is mine... I know how I want it. .. the key wish granting words. ..... and I want it MY way.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

ABrownrigg wrote:I wish for 200 million ticket sales on the freeborn film, in the way that I Imagine it.
ABrownrigg wrote:The screwed up wish,... by Terastas..., I'd like to point out, comes true. It sells 1 ticket a year. As a result, there is no sequel, and the DVD has no special features, and no comentary, no soundtrack release, and the pack site itself becomes a joke because it obvoiusly failed to give the fans what they wanted, and is eventually hacked, and deleted by a disgruntled fan named Marty.
You're not supposed to help corrupt your own wish Anthony. Image
Terestas wrote:I wish for new episodes of Brimstone.
(...I never saw that show , so I don't know much about it but...)

Season two of Brimstone premeirs tonight...However...after watching it, you are totally bummed because the entire original cast has been replaced by pretty faced but untalented shmucks, and the show basicly sucks. It really does not even feel like the same show and actually Deserves to be cancelled, except the network signed a contract in reponse to a large petition made by fans to keep the show on the air for a full two more seasons...guaranteing that a prime TV block will be filled by a $#^@ show for the next two years. Thanks alot Terestas.

I wish I had a million dollar mansion to live in with a lifetimes worth of paid rent, utilities, food and new clothes, plus a full staff of skilled and loyal servants at my service.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Vuldari wrote:I wish I had a million dollar mansion to live in with a lifetimes worth of paid rent, utilities, food and new clothes, plus a full staff of skilled and loyal servants at my service.
Granted:

You have a million dollar mansion to live in... but it belongs to someone else. Your rent (and utilities) has been paid for a lifetime, but you have to be very careful not to damage anything at all, or you will be kicked out. You have an unlimited amount of food: dried mangoes. Every day, a fresh new set of clothes is brought for you--it looks just like the set they brought the day before (and it's not your style at all). The entire staff and the servents are all at your service, but you have to return every favor.

I wish I could speak Japanese fluently.

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:

I wish I could speak Japanese fluently.

-- Vilkacis

Granted.

But everyone else around you doesn't understand a word you are saying. They only speak German.

I wish the person that corupts this wish will wish upon him/herself everlasting bad luck.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Figarou wrote:I wish the person that corupts this wish will wish upon him/herself everlasting bad luck.
Granted. The person who corrupts your wish later wishes upon themselves everlasting bad luck. Of course, their wish is corrupted as well, and now everyone has everlasting bad luck. This becomes popularly known as "Murphy's Law."

I wish I would stop finding spiders in my bedroom. Ewww.

-- Vilkacis
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Vilkacis wrote:I wish I would stop finding spiders in my bedroom. Ewww.

-- Vilkacis
Granted. Now, whenever anything of the arachnid family sets foot into your room, it explodes. I hope you have a tile floor, otherwise you'll want to keep a fire extinguisher handy.

I wish somebody would shoot John Ashcroft in the arse with a potato gun.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Terastas wrote:I wish somebody would shoot John Ashcroft in the arse with a potato gun.
Some wise-a** genius in the future builds a quantum time-distorting potato gun at sets it to a random time-interval (and it happened to start at ours). Everyone in the world is simultaneously shot in the arse with a high-speed potato. From that point on, this event occurs at regular 50 year intervals. Small children and elderly women are known to be particularly traumatized by the experience.

Hrm...

Uh...

Ah...

Um... running out of wishes!

I wish I could learn any arbitrary skill with a minimum of effort.

-- Vilkacis
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Vilkacis wrote:I wish I could learn any arbitrary skill with a minimum of effort.
And since it takes you so little effort to learn any arbitrary skills, once you develop your first skill, you feel like you haven't really learned anything and try to develop another. Before long, you are the master of arbitration, and other shadowy individuals have taken a keen interest in your gift. One really evil-looking scary-type person demands that you assist him in his evil deeds 24/7 for less than minimum wage. You refuse, and before you know it, you're a head in a pickle jar kept alive by machines, and whenever you refuse information, he tortures you by activating the nerves in your brain that make you feel like you really have to pee.

I wish all of Fred Phelp's children were gay.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Terastas wrote:I wish all of Fred Phelp's children were gay.
Something extraordinary happens in the lives of Fred Phelp's children. They attain a private nirvana and gaily spend the rest of their lives without a care in the world. They have many children of their own.

Darn.. gotta' make another wish...

Okay, make something fun out of this one, please:

I wish I were a dragon.

-- Vilkacis
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Vilkacis wrote:I wish I were a dragon.
And you become a dragon -- big 45 ft. long European dragon -- right as you are reading this. Needless to say, this causes some substantial damage to your place of residence. You attract the attention of some passerbys, and before you know it the FBI, tabloids and every wannabe dragonslayer is flocking to your hometown, and there's nothing you can do about it because you won't even fit through the front door anymore.

I wish that, at her next live performance, Britney Spears would cut one and knock out all of her backup dancers.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote: I wish that, at her next live performance, Britney Spears would cut one and knock out all of her backup dancers.

:lol:

Granted!!

Not only does she cut one, flames shoots out!! The whole set burns down!!

I wish this wish became that wish in which a witch who becomes a wish wishes for which witch to wish upon.

HA!!! Say that fast 5 times!! :lol:
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Figarou wrote:HA!!! Say that fast 5 times!! :lol:
that fast
that fast
that fast
that fast
that fast

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:
Figarou wrote:HA!!! Say that fast 5 times!! :lol:
that fast
that fast
that fast
that fast
that fast

-- Vilkacis
Very good!!! Sit up!!! Roll over!! Play dead!! Thats a Goooood Boooyy!! :lol: