Currupted wish Game!

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Granted! every one is soooooo happy that know one drinks.... but wait i aint done yet. But since the alcohol comapies can sell their product because no one has any sorrows to drown. now millions of people are now homeless because they were laid off by budwiser.

I wish i have a Xbox 360 :D
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

I'm going to start with this one since nobody corrupted it.
LoyalReaperDragon wrote:i wish the newspaper wernt so liberal
Granted. Now all newspapers are Republican-sponsored. That means that when the Bush administration launches a pre-emptive strike and an invasion, the front page article across the nation is about the Bush family's two Scottish terriers. When they find no evidence that Iran had any intentions of bombing Israel or doing anything with nuclear energy other than using it to help modernize the developing portions of the Middle East, the front page article is about how homosexuality causes cancer. When Bush signs into law a bill that opens up the Alaskan wildlife reserve for oil drilling, Stone Phillips and Geraldo Rivera are meanwhile on trial for "war crimes."

Well. . . I'm going to stop here. Just read everything from Scott's post, only without the impeachment and the approval ratings.

And the whole thing climaxes with a front-page nationwide article announcing that, because the terrorists have sabotaged our voting machines, President W. Bush has seen fit to revoke elections and declare America a "temporary" empire. And just think, the whole thing could have been prevented with just a little bit of liberal rubbish.
Anubis wrote:I wish i have a Xbox 360
Granted. But there's three things you should have known beforehand.

1) The 360 is not backwards compatible.
2) There are absolutely no original titles.
3) Bill Gates approved an Internet virus that would only effect the original XBoxes. Your original system crashes, and the games you once payed top dollar for are now going for pennies on E-bay because nobody can play them anymore.

I wish I had a dollar for every time somebody called me Tony.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

granted
now you make millions of dollars but then the government sees fit to tax you 78% of your money and uses it to build more nukes for iraseil and russia

i wish there where more xbox360s available on lanuch day
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Herpscott
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Herpscott »

Granted - but microsoft misjudged how many were going to sell and built 2 million more than sold. The whole thing is financially devastating for Microsoft who sells all the rights to their Window OS to a Chinese automobile manufacturer. From there, Windows is now used only in cars and the computer you once cherished is now worthless except to get onto Chinese advertising websites selling rice, bootlegs of Hollywood movies, and tea.

I wish Hillary Clinton was made to answer for the millions of dollars she spent to "research" the health care crisis. I also wish the Bill Clinton had taken out Osama bin Laden when he had the chance!
"Ignorance is Bliss to those Uneducated" -Nick Hexum of 311

Please don't shoot me!!
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. But Hillary's trial just peeves off the nation because she's being tried for research on a subject that effects everyone while the government doesn't seem to care that Kenneth Starr spent even more money snooping around in Bill Clinton's underwear drawer. Also, taking out Osama Bin Laden doesn't really do anything, because George W. Bush just lets another wacko terrorist bomb the WTC to launch his fear campaign.

I wish I had no allergies.
Herpscott
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Herpscott »

Granted. Now that you have no allergies you begin to frolic through the outdoors and because you have no allergies your body also stops producing mucin, a component of mucous that coats your lungs. Dust and pollen are allowed to enter your lungs lining the alveoli and preventing oxygen from freely passing from the air you breath to the blood that runs through. Slowly but surely you turn cyanotic from hypoxia and a bear picks you off as an easy target.

I wish that my apartment would vacuum itself.
"Ignorance is Bliss to those Uneducated" -Nick Hexum of 311

Please don't shoot me!!
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. But it never stops vacuuming itself. Not only has your electricity bill skyrocketed, but you haven't slept for weeks for that god-awful racket.

I wish if my mother's dog absolutely had to piss on the carpet, it would at least have enough courtesy to do so right before I shampooed the carpet. :x
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Granted! you mother's dog has the common sence to use th bathroom now relises that humanity is stupid and every one dies!!!

I wish that M*A*S*H was back on the air!!!
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. Not only is a new season scripted, all of the original actors are casted for it.

Yes. Even the dead ones.

I wish I would never hear the phrase "Soul Patrol" ever again.
Syzygy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wergild Collector

Post by Syzygy »

Granted. A random psychopath runs up to you and screams in your ear, you go deaf and never hear the phrase 'Soul Patrol' ever again, but fate has more in store for you...

Over the next few weeks that phrase becomes extremely popular, so popular in fact that it appears on every T-shirt, billboard, advertisement and wherever there is spare room. Soul Patrol.

I wish I owned a planet like Mars or Venus or something.
Eat more tobasco.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Granted! But you die from the lack of atmoshere.

I wish i had tallent that make Stan Lee cry!
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. Simon Cowell drops out of American Idol and Stan Lee takes his place. When you audition, you are so bad that Stan Lee bawls for you to stop until Randy Jackson breaks his chair over your head.

I wish I could speak Dolphin.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Granted! Now aquaman beats the living crap on you for muscling on his territory.

((Let me rephrase that one))

I wish my comic book art talent is soooooooo good Stan lee cries out of humiliation. :evil:
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. You definitely draw superheroes in cross dressing better than anyone else. So naturally, when your art mezmorizes Stan Lee's sponsors so much that they sucker him into doing a twenty-issue partnership with him and he finds out what your preferred medium is, he cries out of humiliation at having been dupped into working with an idiot like you and has to be taken away in a straightjacket.

I wish it was still Spring.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Wish granted unfortuantlly for you that mean tornado season has arrived and that's bad. The next day a tornado takes your house leaving you alone with nothing but the clothes on your back, not only that, but your comicbook collection of 20years that would be worth lots of money is all but gone and your all alone..

I wish I was popular.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((ouch!... good corruption Terastas :D ))

Granted! You are so popular you are the FBI's ten most wanted list. May i say more :P

I wish i was a werewolf, the kind that has full control over my TFs and my self in both wolf forms.
THE GAME

My Armory
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Granted.

You're a werewolf that has full controll of your TFs. But that control is with a TV remote control. But one day you lost the remote. You looked everywhere and can't find it. You even looked under the sofa cushions.

You walk back and stepped on something that was covered by newspapers. CRUNCH!!! It was the remote!! To bad.

I wish....ummm......I wish......

Dang!!

If wishes were horses, I'd be covered in hoofprints and dung!!! :roll:

I wish the next person only posts emoticons after this post. (No text and no double posts)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

:cry: 8) :cry: :evil: :shift: :) rvt rvt :shift: :howl:  :oo :| :angel: :Jester3: :grannywolf: :tongue: :cake: :knight: :jailwolf: :vulcanwolf: :lovebone: :love: :grinwiggle: :postit: :farmerwolf: :badminton2: :wolfclock: :punishment: :monalisawolf: :allears: :headbanger: :jawdrop: :saiyenwolf: :eatduckie2: :google: :wolfkiss: :thpt2: :nerdwolf: :reflect: :eatfish: :dizzy: :grannywolf: :eviljester2: :evilclown2: :tongue: :Jester3: :clown: :showercap: :vulcanwolf: :pilot: :ninja: :biteshift: :kasa: :femshft :shift: :wetwolf4: :read2: :read: :ducktoss3: :monalisawolf: :happybday:
THE GAME

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

:duckbomb: :duckbomb2:
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Granted! you just blown up the last two werewolves on the planet, now the whole forum is chasing you down for eliminating the only chance to become one.

I wish i had a werewolf for a girl friend :P
Last edited by Anubis on Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

granted, but when she transforms she gets a little rought with your.... you know the rest :splodey:
i wish for a glass of 100% clean water with nothing in it but water
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

And thanks to Anubis's post, ABrownrigg's computer crashes trying to load them all and he loses his final draft of the Freeborn script. Way to go jerk!
LoyalReaperDragon wrote:i wish for a glass of 100% clean water with nothing in it but water
Granted. But the only way to assure that it remains pure water without being contaminated by countless airborne substances -- dust and the like -- is to make it airtight. It's pure water alright; you just can't use it.

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone called me Tony or made a joke involving me and Frosted Flakes.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Terastas wrote:And thanks to Anubis's post, ABrownrigg's computer crashes trying to load them all and he loses his final draft of the Freeborn script. Way to go jerk!
What? :cry: what i do!? :cry:

Granted! You are so rich the IRS taxes the heck out of you as well Kellogg's sues the hell out of you for copy right infringement leaving you ^%*$@ poor.

I wish that Freeborn was out in theaters right now!!!
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Anubis wrote:What? :cry: what i do!? :cry:
Actually, I was talking to Figarou. Technically the only way to grant that wish and corrupt it was to corrupt it afterwards.
I wish that Freeborn was out in theaters right now!!!
Granted. But Anthony and co. haven't heard back from Tim Albee's studio yet, so to meet the release date, they had to make due with sock puppets. Hollywood will never ask what their audience wants to see ever again.

I wish I had Ricky's Flute from Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:
Anubis wrote:What? :cry: what i do!? :cry:
Actually, I was talking to Figarou. Technically the only way to grant that wish and corrupt it was to corrupt it afterwards.
HA!! My wish came true and it wasn't corrupted!!! :thpt2: