Currupted wish Game!

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Figarou wrote:Heh, you missed two Terastas. The word "this" has an "s" when its suppose to have a "z" and "zeems" should be "zeemz"

:D
Those were typos where I accidentally hit the 'Z' key before the wish got corrupted.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:
Figarou wrote:Heh, you missed two Terastas. The word "this" has an "s" when its suppose to have a "z" and "zeems" should be "zeemz"

:D
Those were typos where I accidentally hit the 'Z' key before the wish got corrupted.
I zee. :D
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

*sighs* Figures, doesn't it? I make a wish thinking "Hey, sounds nasty, but it's a nice thing because somebody will corrupt it."

:( And nobody does it. Yeesh. The one time I wish for something wanting it to get corrupted, it doesn't... Or does that mean it got corrupted?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

heh, I noticed nobody continued this thread for over a month. Seems like everyone has lost interest.

I bet the same thing could've happened to the :duckie if I didn't start :Duckietoss:

:jester:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Figarou wrote:heh, I noticed nobody continued this thread for over a month. Seems like everyone has lost interest.
Well you certainly wished to have it locked enough times. :evil: There, you got your wish!
I bet the same thing could've happened to the :duckie if I didn't start :Duckietoss:
Not likely. Duckies were mentioned twice, first as an abbreviation for werewolf fans, then as werewolf safehouse indicators. All the constant :missed: did was give rubber ducks their first practical use.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote: All the constant :missed: did was give rubber ducks their first practical use.
*nods* Makes me wonder what other uses we can find. :eatduckie:
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

let's start this up again, i didn't get to PLAYYY!!! WAAAAAH! TT-TT

i wish i wasn't allergic to canines

and for the heck of just having fun, let's not play this thing to win or anything, just play for fun, like the word association thread. ok?
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

celtwolf wrote:let's start this up again, i didn't get to PLAYYY!!! WAAAAAH! TT-TT

i wish i wasn't allergic to canines

and for the heck of just having fun, let's not play this thing to win or anything, just play for fun, like the word association thread. ok?
hehe, i didn't get to play either, so here goes

*Celtwolf is no longer allergic to Canines, but becomes allergic to
-everything- else*

I wish I could turn into a Dhole :shift:
http://canidae.ca/dhole.jpg
Last edited by Ronkonkoma on Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

ronkonkoma wished to be turned into a dhole
ronkonkoma gets turned into a dhole. and as he/she is frolicking in bliss, he/she runs into a street and gets run over by a truck!

i wish that i could be taken seriously when i mean to be serious!
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

just so you know, I am male :P
celtwolf wrote: i wish that i could be taken seriously when i mean to be serious!

Celtwolf gets taken seriously when he when he means to be serious, but unfortunately is taken seriously even when he doesn't want to be taken seriously as well. And after a attempt at making a joke at the workplace, Celtwolf gets inadvertantly involved with the police and is arrested, booked on multiple felonies and locked away in jail serving eight to fifteen years in a maximum security prison.

I wish my snake plant was a bit more lively
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

ronkonkoma wished for his snake plant to be more lively

the snake plant suddenly turns into a bunch of dealy snakes and slither over to him and bit him several places, killing him slowly and paifully as the venom penetrates his body and mind, burning through his muscles and veins, finally killing him when it reaches his heart.

i wish my life were perfect in every facet of imagination.

Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

celtwolf wrote:i wish my life were perfect in every facet of imagination.

Celtwolf's life is suddenly perfect in every facet of imagination, but alas, its only perfect in every facet of Paris hilton's (limited) imagination, and Celtwolf suddenly finds himself transformed into Paris' pet Chihuahua, Tinkerbell :thpt2:

I wish I had a pet goat that could speak english!
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

CRAP!!!

ronkonkoma wished he had a pet goat that speaks english

he get's the speaking goat. unfortunately, the goat is more intelligent in the language that ronkonkoma and soon goes to harvard and gets a masters degree in english. many years later, ronkonkoma goes to school at harvard for an english class and finds that his goat is the teacher. unfortunately, the goat happens to be an impossably tough grader and fails ronkonkoma out of his class.

i wish the macarena was popular again.
actually, i think this wish is as corrupted as it's going to get, but PLEASE corrupt it beyond the bounds of my imagination.

Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

celtwolf wrote:i wish the macarena was popular again.
actually, i think this wish is as corrupted as it's going to get, but PLEASE corrupt it beyond the bounds of my imagination.
The macarena is popular again! but people only want to see Celtwolf doing it so they lock him in a room, and strap him to a machine that forces Celtwolf to proform the macarena 24 hours a day without stopping,
unfortunately they like watching Celtwolf doing the macarena so much, they forget to feed and water him, and it isn't long until Celtwolf is macarena'd to death.But people are still facinated and continously watch Celtwolf's dancing corpse until it is shaken and reduced to bits and pieces

I wish Celtwolf was a WereHippo!
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

ronkonkoma wished that celtwolf were a werehippo.

i turn into a giant hippo and eat ronkonkoma.

i wish that pizza was the healthiest thing on earth to eat, but still tasted the same as it does now.

Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

celtwolf wrote:i wish that pizza was the healthiest thing on earth to eat, but still tasted the same as it does now.
You got it: everything on earth is now less healthy than pizza, making pizza the healthiest thing on Earth to eat. Furthermore, the price of pizza -- it now being a health food -- positively skyrockets. Few can afford food of that quality, and the population of the world rapidly decends into acute obesity and malnourishment.

I wish beyond hope that my desktop machine's Ethernet port would stop playing dead and begin working again :/

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

You got it!! your Ethernet no longer plays dead. Its now working on fetching and rolling over.

:jester2:

I wish everything I buy costs only $1
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

figarou wished that everything he bought only cost $1

everything in the world now costs only one dollar, and fig only has 99 cents in his pocket!!!

i wish figarou would get hit by a duckey.....just once.
*trows one at him pitifully*

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

celtwolf wrote:figarou wished that everything he bought only cost $1

everything in the world now costs only one dollar, and fig only has 99 cents in his pocket!!!

i wish figarou would get hit by a duckey.....just once.
*trows one at him pitifully*
You got it!! I get hit by a duckie!! Just once. But the duckie I get hit with is extremely soft!!! Oooo...didn't even feel that one. :jester:

I wish the next poster* the ability to become a werewolf.

(*Poster...as in the next person who posts in this thread.)
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Figarou wrote: I wish the next poster* the ability to become a werewolf.
(*Poster...as in the next person who posts in this thread.)

Arrrrroooooooo!!!!!!! :shift: hwlwnk :D
I'm a Werewolf! but it seems the kind of Werewolf was never specified, and I end up being in a Gestalt form all the time, and on full moons turn into a full wolf. I end up in the care of Figarou, and become a high maintenance roommate and part-time pet, needing to be registered , have all the normal shots a dog would have, be kept on a leash, taken for walks and having to have my fur brushed and groomed constantly to prevent shed hair from getting into everything.

Eventually Figarou can't stand it anymore and asks to be bitten, and does get bitten, but in a cruel twist of fate, Figarou turns into a wolf-satyr with the lower half of his body mirroring that of a gestalt werewolf's, but the rest of Figarou is still human, except for the pair of lupine ears he now sports.

I wish I had a corned beef sandwich, with mustard and rye bread!
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

When you wish upon a moon...

Post by Scott Gardener »

Ronkonkoma:
I wish I had a corned beef sandwich, with mustard and rye bread!
Said sandwich is yours. Then, you're mugged, and someone else takes it. In keeping with your wording, you had a sandwich.

I'll wish for lycanthropy, but as a wish, it's so over-used, and so easy to corrupt. Between Howling IV and the Ginger Snaps trilogy, a wish to be a werewolf would have to be very carefully and deliberately phrased. So, here goes...

I wish to become the type of lycanthrope that I have imagined in my novel, and to survive the transformation process without any complications, physical or psychological, and without disruption of my status in society.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Re: When you wish upon a moon...

Post by Figarou »

Scott Gardener wrote:
I wish to become the type of lycanthrope that I have imagined in my novel, and to survive the transformation process without any complications, physical or psychological, and without disruption of my status in society.

Wish granted. You are transported inside your novel. Only there you can be the lycanthrope you imagined.

I wish 2 became 5, and 6 to be 9.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Wish granted; two is five, six is nine, and the mathematics that defines the universe has crashed. You and everything you know now cease to exist, and all that is left is a blank white extending forever in all directions, plus a note taped to empty space, saying "the Matrix is down."

OK, tweaking it a little, I wish...

I wish to become the type of lycanthrope that I have imagined in my novel, but none-the-less possible in this reality, and to survive the transformation process without any complications, physical or psychological, and without disruption of my status in society.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

your wish is granted!
you are now the werewolf of your books sort, you survive the transformation process without complications, physical or psychological, and there is no disruption of your status in society.
unfortunately for you, i haven't read your book, so everything about how the werewolf looks and acts is warped to how i see it in my imagination, which makes it similar, but very different from your book. you end up having to settle for something less than your dream, which leads to your depression, and eventual suicide. BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

and next time scott, please make the wish easier to grant and corrupt. we aren't playing to win here, we're playing to see how interesting the corruptions can be. interesting and specific wishes like that one make it difficult to corrupt, so people go without corrupting it, and the topic dies. i don't mind a challenge, but for the next few wishes, try to make them a little more fun to mess with.

i wish for a pony!

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

celtwolf wrote: i wish for a pony!

You got it!!

I hope its your right size. :D

I wish the next post is only english text, and doesn't use the following letters....

B, I, P, S, L, K and H.