Servere Animal Cruelity**WARNING!! VIDEO OF GRAPHIC NATURE**

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Servere Animal Cruelity**WARNING!! VIDEO OF GRAPHIC NATURE**

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

DO NOT click this link if you are indeed, one that can't stand such videos of graphic Nature..I am not posting this to be cruel. The person who posted this on youtube had every good intention as I do..I also posted this because I feel extremely guilty myself because I lived by neighbors who mistreated their dogs an cat an I saw some die..I wanted to call for help, but my family slammed me for even suggesting such a thing..They did not want to endanger the lives of their babies..

But I still feel like I could have saved them had I acted faster or at all...*heavy sigh* I felt like I was no better than these people..I would have risked it all, but that would have had me on the streets an I got no where to go, so I kept quiet...So in my efforts to make good of my shame I thought that I should post this an spread word to others who love animals an know that it's wrong to cause an innocent to suffer..I could never do anything I have seen in this video..It is VERY graphic..I warn you once again..You can only view this if you have an account, but I still warn anyone who wishes to procede...You have been warned..Enter at your own risk..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaW89MEHrLk

You watch this video..You do something to help make it right
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

oh... my... god (No emoticon could ever show how i feel right now anger, rage, sadness, disgust, guilt, and a whole alot more.)

I shut it off after a minute of watching it. After i did i thrown up and broke down into tears.

It tore me apart to see all those dogs hanged, skined, and mutalated. For their pelts and meat. These people need to be torn aprt then have salt poured into thier wounds, then sent to hell where demons rape them and eat their flesh for all of enternity!!!

What happned to man's best friend!!!? What happened to the relationship we had with canines in general!!? It shows that people are bastards.

There goes my hope for the f*** human race! :x :cry:

I'll see if i could get my local news station to do a story about this... to get the word out.
THE GAME

My Armory
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

TobytheRat wrote:the dog cull was really to fight the outbreak of rabies. Millions of chickens were killed to fight the outbreak of Bird flu. Would you argue against killing those chickens?
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

:cry: I think I've seen this and shut it off quickly. I sw a very horrible bunch of pictures on animal testing once. Horrible.

How anybody can be cruel to another living creature is beyond me. I'm kind to plants too, extreme as that might sound, they are to be respected. Although I think when a bacteria is making us sick that's where we draw the line!

Anyhow videos like this should be shown to people more often! It'd be difficult to stomach for most and force people to look at themselves differently.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Amoux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lost in a February Song

Post by Amoux »

Well, because of content and graphics, I can't watch it without registering to youtube. :P
And since I'll most likely never create a vid, there's really no point in doing that.

I'll just take your word for it when you say the vid is horrible, sadistic, cruel, and gruelsome.
Literature is the one place in any society where, within the secrecy of our own heads, we can hear voices talking about everything in every possible way.

----Salman Rushdie
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Amoux wrote:And since I'll most likely never create a vid, there's really no point in doing that.
Well, it also lets you comment, which is something I do from time to time. Also, it lets you save videos as favorites, create subscriptions so that you don't have to search for video makers (almost all of my subscriptions are full of video game reviews... huh), and create playlists, for things like if you have a bunch of videos you want to group together. Very useful for my MST3K obsession.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Most of the people in that video should be institutionalized...
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Anubis wrote:oh... my... god (No emoticon could ever show how i feel right now anger, rage, sadness, disgust, guilt, and a whole alot more.)

I shut it off after a minute of watching it. After i did i thrown up and broke down into tears.

It tore me apart to see all those dogs hanged, skined, and mutalated. For their pelts and meat. These people need to be torn aprt then have salt poured into thier wounds, then sent to hell where demons rape them and eat their flesh for all of enternity!!!

What happned to man's best friend!!!? What happened to the relationship we had with canines in general!!? It shows that people are bastards.

There goes my hope for the {censored} human race! :x :cry:

I'll see if i could get my local news station to do a story about this... to get the word out.
I'am not saying I agree with how those animals were treated infact I'am staunchly against it. BUT

You are so ignorant, if you did not notice those dogs were in a meat packing facility in China, not because they wanted their pelts but because THEY WANTED THE MEAT, it's no different than how cows are treated in the United States. Those dogs on the street were sicks you could easily tell from the bodies, but in China people can barely afford to feed themselves when 90% of your population lives on the verge of starving the animals have to come second, and China's government is so corrupt and arrogant that they don't do a damn thing to help their own people. They don't even have retirement for the old. They even kill off their sick. Their SICK so if you have cancer they kill you. that's it your dead you get NO SAY SO. So, when you wept did you think of what those people were going to when they are treated like dogs by their government........ rule by the prolateriate my a**.

May god have mercy on the chinese government.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

I choose not to watch this. As someone who regards themselves as having a VERY strong stomach and being very broadminded/curious when it comes to internet nastiness, I have seen video proof of how low humans can stoop towards one another, what act of torture or sufferring we are capable of inflicting on our fellow humans. I suppose I am somewhat desensitised to it.
However, when the pain and sufferring being inflicted, is on a defenceless, often trusting, animal, I am surprisingly weak. I can only imagine what content the video holds.
I did once see a VERY graphic documentary on the mistreatment of dogs in the food industry in Korea tho, where they were beaten will iron bars before they were slaughtered. I respect that in that country, it is regarded as normal to eat dog BUT.. If an animal is to be slaughtered for food(the only reason in my opinion). It should be done in a humane way. This sickening act of pure cruelty is justified by the koreans, as they believe that the adrenaline produced in the terrified dog, makes the meat taste better!!!!! JUST WRONG!!!

As I said at the beginning, I choose not to watch this film. I am already embarrassed enough to be a member of the human race.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Amoux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Amoux »

Ok, I registered and watched it and I think now.....I've officially been scard.

It is cruel because, most of those people will probably never get the chance to experience the bond formed between someone and their dog. :cry: :cry:

That vid broke my heart into a thousand pieces. I was aware that the Chinese, Japanese, etc did eat dogs. However, I was not aware how inhumane they are toward them.

I deleted the rest, after seeing atempt two, my response has changed.
Last edited by Amoux on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Literature is the one place in any society where, within the secrecy of our own heads, we can hear voices talking about everything in every possible way.

----Salman Rushdie
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Hmm...I knew some of you would try to defend this..*sighs* There was a news report on this a few years back maybe less. This is NOT right at all..They did not agree with the slaughter of dogs at all..Alot of these people were caught an locked away while many got away..You know puppy mills? Is it right for them to do that, then kill off my dog after it's used up? No..There is no right in this at all..Do some research before you try to make this right...For those of you who are trying to defend this act check this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPt8QEcDRuY

"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men"

-Alice Walker-
A quote well said at the end of this video :howl:  :oo
Amoux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Amoux »

Here's another one, showing the citizens of China defending the dogs and protesting against the slaughter of them. :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnYF2mGA ... ed&search=

This one made me cry so hard! :cry: :cry:

It shows one woman trying to protect her dog from going to the slaughter house.
Bless her heart and the dogs too.

----Salman Rushdie
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Hmm...I knew some of you would try to defend this..*sighs* There was a news report on this a few years back maybe less. This is NOT right at all..They did not agree with the slaughter of dogs at all..Alot of these people were caught an locked away while many got away..You know puppy mills? Is it right for them to do that, then kill off my dog after it's used up? No..There is no right in this at all..Do some research before you try to make this right...For those of you who are trying to defend this act check this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPt8QEcDRuY

"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men"

-Alice Walker-
A quote well said at the end of this video :howl:  :oo
You didn't read my post did you..... now you're just grouping me in a cadagory I don't belong....that's so mean.....If you notice I wasn't expaining it at all.....just calling Anubis ignorant and explaining why this was happening....
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:This is NOT right at all.
*sigh* Unfortunalty there is no right and wrong. There are opinions. Its not that black and white. Some people believe homosexuality or sex before marriage is wrong. Some people believe genocide is right. We all gotta learn not to take life so seriously. Fight for yourself and your own and stay out of other people's business. But, as I just said. Just my opinion. None of us are right and none of us are wrong. We just are and we survive however we can.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Fenrir wrote:You didn't read my post did you..... now you're just grouping me in a cadagory I don't belong....that's so mean.....If you notice I wasn't expaining it at all.....just calling Anubis ignorant and explaining why this was happening....
Did I say FENRIR in my post? I don't believe I had..Who's attacking whom? I'm not arguing with anyone here..I hate to argue over pure facts... Back to the point of this thread..Since you did mention that they killed the dogs off cause their sick..Okies that might be fine if it was HUMANE I hardly think beating a dog to humane..Docs put down dogs often, but you don't see them beating the dog to death..They inject the dog an it falls asleep an knows nuthing.

The dogs these people kill are still alive, still awake while they are beat, stabbed, an cut into..This video that I saw on tv awhile back as I mentioned before showed this man picking up this dog an sat the dog down. he took out this big blade an pulled of the dogs leg an he moved the blade right under there. The screen went black..Before that you could see blood all over the place..you didn't need to see it happen to know..I was a kid when I saw that an I remember crying over it..You just can't Defend wats wrong. If these dogs were sick why do they think they can eat them? They would get the disease too!!

I dunno..I wouldn't ever eat a dog or a cat..No matter wat..
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Fenrir I was about to go midievel or your sorry butt for calling me ignorant, and sounding so cold on how these dogs are being treated

but i 'm trying to restrain my self, and i think joker hit the nail on the head with the last post.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

-Alice Walker-
I like this quote so much Sabre I want to put it on my signature!

And guys calm down. :( There was no need to call Anubis ignorant. If you want to state an opinion you could have put it into nicer words Fenrir :D
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

I'd rather kill a dog when it's beyond help. But no, i guess mercy killings are immoral too, and it's always about putting them down with a euthanasia injection.

Now, what if, for some reason, i was alone with a dog, stuck in a place where such things don't exist, and i only have a survival tool like a knife or a machete because i'm too dumb to learn medicinal studies? Personally, i'm not keen on watching dogs writhe in pain from some mucus disease at all.

I can't get myself to eat a cat or a dog. But when either is already killed and served as dinner, someone has to eat it either way, whatever circumstances there are. If it wasn't for my mother's lectures, i wouldn't ever realize that it's not only disrespectful to people and especially the animal's spirit to not eat the served meat, but it's also a waste of food supply as it collects mold and becomes inedible.

Oh yeeeeeeeeah, dogs as "food supply" is obviously immoral. But what's done is done. Stop talking and physically prevent future incidents before i personally garott anyone who is constantly urging me to stop killing animals like a fresh PETArd.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Anubis wrote:Fenrir I was about to go midievel or your sorry butt for calling me ignorant, and sounding so cold on how these dogs are being treated

but i 'm trying to restrain my self, and i think joker hit the nail on the head with the last post.
No, she didn't. I was explaining why they were doing this. Those dogs were on the street.....dieing of starvation....sure it's wrong and barbaric and I hate it.....but you're both blaming the problems of another country on all of humanity..... they can't afford to have establishments like that.....because their government will not even give up the money to make sure all of its citizens have food....FOOD. The dog that was stabed might have been attacking people you don't know.... that guy may have been protected some child YOU NEVER KNOW. But yes that is barbaric and yes I wanted to throw up but for the love of God you both asked how or why could people do this and I answered you......that was it....you asked I answered.

-Satyricon
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

OK...
let's all CALM DOWN. I'm thinking that theres a few wires crossed here.

It's a sensitive subject and one that people have VERY strong views on.

Whether the dog was starving or not, whether it attacked people or not, if it is to be killed, it should be done humanely, with as little(or NO) sufferring as possible.
Mistreatment of ANY animal, in the foodchain or not, is inexcusable. It cannot be justified.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Fenrir wrote: No, she didn't. I was explaining why they were doing this. Those dogs were on the street.....dieing of starvation....sure it's wrong and barbaric and I hate it.....but you're both blaming the problems of another country on all of humanity..... they can't afford to have establishments like that.....because their government will not even give up the money to make sure all of its citizens have food....FOOD. The dog that was stabed might have been attacking people you don't know.... that guy may have been protected some child YOU NEVER KNOW. But yes that is barbaric and yes I wanted to throw up but for the love of God you both asked how or why could people do this and I answered you......that was it....you asked I answered.
I know exactly wat I asked Fenrir..You still don't get the point..This stuff was posted as animal abuse not only in this video, but on the news, in newspapers, the net as animal abuse, yet you say it's not? How could you STILL try to make it seem right..I'm not blaming all of the humans for this..Look also how your accusing me..You doing wat you said I was doing to you..I don't find that nice either..I know plenty about this Fenrir..It's something I personally have been looking at for many years..I did my research as I've said before..I am done here because this isn't going anywhere an I want no fights erupting over this.. :P
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:
Fenrir wrote: No, she didn't. I was explaining why they were doing this. Those dogs were on the street.....dieing of starvation....sure it's wrong and barbaric and I hate it.....but you're both blaming the problems of another country on all of humanity..... they can't afford to have establishments like that.....because their government will not even give up the money to make sure all of its citizens have food....FOOD. The dog that was stabed might have been attacking people you don't know.... that guy may have been protected some child YOU NEVER KNOW. But yes that is barbaric and yes I wanted to throw up but for the love of God you both asked how or why could people do this and I answered you......that was it....you asked I answered.
I know exactly wat I asked Fenrir..You still don't get the point..This stuff was posted as animal abuse not only in this video, but on the news, in newspapers, the net as animal abuse, yet you say it's not? How could you STILL try to make it seem right..I'm not blaming all of the humans for this..Look also how your accusing me..You doing wat you said I was doing to you..I don't find that nice either..I know plenty about this Fenrir..It's something I personally have been looking at for many years..I did my research as I've said before..I am done here because this isn't going anywhere an I want no fights erupting over this.. :P
I never said that that wasn't animal abuse :roll:

I was only explaining that one video....I never said I was explaining the whole thing....I wasn't accusing you of anything....I'am sorry if it seemed like I did but I wasn't. I know there are plenty of animal abuse cases in the US and those are horrible crimes....but that one video THAT one....was all I was explaining not the whole entirety of human-animal mistreatment....Hell I was disgusted and personally wrote to the jurry members when those boys lit a puppy on fire....I thanked them for giving those sick minded people twenty years in prison. For there was no reason to do that TO A PUPPY I MEAN MY GOD ....

-Satyricon
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

this is really horrible....the videos are really hard to watch...but i did it and......i am totally speachless of so much damn disgusting cruelty :cry: :x
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Can the arguement between me and Joker be deleted there is no purpose for such an arguement in a tranquil forum?

-Satyricon
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Fenrir wrote:Can the arguement between me and Joker be deleted there is no purpose for such an arguement in a tranquil forum?
It's fine Fenrir. We are all open to our beliefs an opinions. This is just a debate. There are plenty of them an it has stopped as I hope this animal abuse does one day.. :mourn: