The Ghost of Cumulus (Game)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

The Ghost of Cumulus (Game)

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

The Protagonist appears in the middle of a forest. The black and white pandemonium covers the entire surface of his body.
It makes a deafening "crshhhhhhshshshshshshshhs" noise as it flickers off and on revealing what he really looks like.
Once the pandemonium disperses he sits down on the ground shaking. He appears to be frightened and disoriented. Before he is settled enough to even think, he hears something moving.
The air starts to swirl and a menacing warmth befalls The Protagonist. He sees a dark purple wolf come into the clearing. The wolf stares into The Protagonist's eyes and then trots off.
The Protagonist is frozen in a paralyzed state and is defenseless. The deafening noise of his arrival has drawn the attention of more than just one person. Yes I said person.

DO NOT ASK! DO NOT THINK! IT MIGHT BE TOO MUCH FOR YOU!
You must be talking to me...
OR THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLING!
Fooling people? Who me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHA
HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Unknowns to The Protagonist his arrival had warranted attention from more than one wolf.
The Protagonist was wary by the fact that he was told that wolves normally try to avoid people.
So what did this mean? He did not even know where he was.

He felt like he was always being dragged from one realm of reality to another.
He was sick and tired of this and some part deep inside of him wished that something would just kill him and get it over with.
Why he felt this way is currently a mystery.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Meanwhile...
Several pieces of paper fall from the sky and the wind scatters them to various parts of the world The Protagonist has found himself in. Some of these actually have images of the forum I am writing in...
What this means may never truly be determined... Am I controling people with my writing?

Back in the middle of that forest...
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z