Transformation Scene

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Tamier

Transformation Scene

Post by Tamier »

I like the idea of a long transformation scene cut by close ups that support the overall flow of the change. If it's done correctly, the whole scene would flow well, emphasizing the things the werewolf was experiencing.

I also vote with the folks who say new werewolves are in pain, but experienced ones are more able to control it. When you start a new workout routine, it's not an quick/easy thing. It can be painful. I would assume that the first changes would be painful and traumatic. But in time I think they would get used to the new muscles, the way they work, and how to make them work.

The 360 scene sounds really cool, and exciting. It could be very intimate.
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Um, perhapes you should move this into the already existing area regarding this topic. Just to simplify things a bit.
KOMET

WEREWOLF TRANSFORMATION SCENES

Post by KOMET »

To date, the BEST WEREWOLF TRANSFORMATION SCENES that I have seen was in the movie "AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON". Seeing the man being transformed into a Wolf conveyed to me a very vivid sense of what a person may experience as his/her body changes into that of a WOLF.

Since that time, other werewolf flics I have seen either have used a morphing technique (WHICH I HATE!) or a computer graphics transformation technique(which is little more than a tease, but definitely a vast improvement over morphing).

For once, I want to see a werewolf movie in a which A WOMAN is the chief protagonist/antagonist. Preferably a contemporary story in which a young woman (early 20s to late 30s) experiences a full-transformation into a ferocious, powerful WOLF. (Perhaps an adaptation can be made from either of Tracy Briery's 2 werewolf novels: "THE WEREWOLF CHRONICLES" or "WOLFSONG".)

Scene could take place in a dimly lit room a half hour before midnight. Woman wakes up feeling feverish and slightly nauseous. Hesistantly, she leaves the bed, dressed in a half-open long sleeve Oxford cloth shirt and panties, walks to the windw, blinking her eyes,and peers out at the full moon. She is entranced by its glow and imagines the moon calling out to her. She begins to walk away from the window, when she suddenly grips her stomach, and falls forward on the floor in front of the bed, groaning and crying audibly. She begins to perspire profusely, feeling incredibly hot.

At this point, the transformation begins. Tearing away of shirt, fingernails and fingers reshaping themselves into furry paws, growth of fur on back, legs, arms, torso.

Scenes of a tail growing above her naked, sweaty a**.

Scenes of the woman's face and head changing into that of a Wolf.

Scenes of sprouting of additional teats on the woman, while her original breasts are reshaping themselves into teats.

A far away shot could be shown clearly showing in the final stages of The Change, the woman's naked body changing into that of a quadripedal WOLF.

I welcome any thoughts from the other members of the Group on this subject.

KOMET
TakeWalker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The big one-one

Post by TakeWalker »

WolvenOne wrote:Um, perhapes you should move this into the already existing area regarding this topic. Just to simplify things a bit.
I have a feeling Tamier keeps hitting new post instead of reply. Y'might wanna check your clicks, pal.