Forest of the Lost

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Forest of the Lost

Post by Night-claw »

A moonless night held no mercy for a teenager on a lost bet. Her freinds, or so she thought, had placed a bet on who could drink more. Because she refused they then tied her up, put her in their car, and drove her to the woods. Dumpped her, with a her mouth still gagged in the middle of the forest, and drove off laughing. So much for a night of party. Now whearing only a tank top and blue jeans, as well as her sneakers(At least they had grabbed them for her.)she started walking around trying to find her way out, bushes and trees seemed to try and keep her among them. Arms stinging with scratches she walked along. looking into the darkness to see if she could find a road. Somehow. To keep herself company she sang under her breath.
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((Intresting, i like to join, but it's going have to wait. I have to leave for my graduation ceremony in a little bit.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(ok. :D )
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Not too far away a huge creature lumbered through the forest, it's body radiating untamed power. Yet it moved quickly, yet not making a sound. It moved like the power house predator it was, hunting for any misfortunate animal for a quick meal.

It stopped, smelling the air. it let out a intrigued grunt. It licked its chomps, and went in search for the source. The creatures intentions are only known to him.

It came across a human adolescent girl, it let out a barely audible laugh. It remanded in the shadows, hidden in the darkness.

It sat on it haunches as it played with the idea of revealing it self to her.

((Sorry it took soo long, i was pretty busy of late))
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

The girl looked around, and still singing. She stopped for a few seconds catching her breath.

She noticed a tree with its roots going out at an angle to where it looked like a comfy place too sleep. The fact that she felt tired was a bad sign, not to mention a bad thing to do in the middle of a forest at midnight.

She sighed heavly and walked over. Settling herself among the roots she leaned her back against the trunk,roots on either side of her, slowly she fell asleep. After hopping to god that she would wake up in one peace.With that last thought she drifted into a black dream.

(Don't worry. I'm a bit busy too. :( )
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((It's ok, it happens :) ))

The creature raised an eyebrow when the human decided to rest under a tree. He waited until he was shure she was under.

When he heard her shallow even breaths that told him that she was fats alseep. He crept on all fours towards her, not making a single sound. He smelt her, the very human sent of soap and sweat filled his nostrils.

He wondered what to do with her, a human female in his terretory. He thought if he shoud devour her, or bite her and force her to be his bride its been a while since he saw a female of his own race.

He sat back on his haunched, in deep thought. The human stirred and opened her eyes and saw a huge wolf creature. She began to scream, but the creature silenced her by placing his powerful paw on her mouth. muffling her crys for help.

Silence human, I have not decided if i should let you live. For your own sake i suggest that you don't do any thing that'll make me rip out your throught. the creature growled.
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Looking at the male infront of her she wimpered, scared s***. She forced herself to swallow her screams and struggled to hide her fear. Fear gave men a sense of power, one that she didn't bow to.

Remembering her vow a bit of anger came at being cought. She renched her head out of his paw. "Fine. I won't scream. Not like anyone would hear me anyways. Who are you?"

She pegged him with a cold stare. As if she wasn't afraid.

(True 8) )
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

The wolf gave a laugh.

drop the act human, the smell of your fear is pugent in my nose. I' am Aideck the lord of the forests, the god of the wild. You are in my territory. The werewolf like creature growled with an ominous blue light glowing from his eyes.

The wolf paused for a moment then continued. I don't like having human filth treding on my holly domian, and I haven't decided what to do with you yet. What is your name and why i shouldn't devour your body and soul. He said with rage evedent in his eyes, and the whiteness of his fangs.
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

She looked at him quizingly. "Well you don't need to be angry first of all. And if you decide to eat me, my name won't matter let alone what I say to convince you not to eat me, as you so nicly put it Body and Soul." She shrugged her fear gone with a thought of not caring.

"But since you want to know my name its Sav, friends....at least the ones I thought were my friends called me Savvy. As to why you shouldn't eat me? I'm not here on my own free will. And thats all I can think of at the moment." She brought up her knees and put her chin on them.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I must say you have some nerve to talk to some one that could just as easily send you into oblivion as blinking an eye. It either has to be courage or pure arrogance that is ever evident in your pitiful race. He growled as the earth started to shake and the full moon hung in the sky turn blood read.

I kindly remind you about who you are dealing with human, he growled but this time his voice was coming from the air around them, his eyes glowing brighter.

Show more respect. How ever since this intrusion wasn't of your fault, I'll spare your mortal existence, how ever, you must earn you freedom by years of servitude for me. Considerate a punishment for your udder lack of respect you desplayed.
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"I'll show respect for you when you earn it. And talking like that won't help you win any points. What do you mean by servitude though?"

Her tone was more kind though it was only cause she didn't want the ground to move under her again. Being acrophobic did that to her. "And though their are people who can be really ignorant among humans sure, that doesn't mean I'm exactly like them."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

When the girl finished her last statement. He punched inside her chest and ripped out her heart killing her instantly. Then light enveloped her and she was resurrected.

I have never heard such arrogance in all of my eternal existence. I kindly spared your insignificant life and this is how you thank me! The beast snarled savagely.

My patience is wearing thin. If you want oblivion test my patience, but hear this i have destroyed mortals for far less. My charitable mood will not save you for long. Next time I will not bring you back. He growled then dropped her old bloody heart in her lap.

((just play along, keep it then my character is going to kill your character. Thus end of this rp.))
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Her eyes full with fright she looked at her heart."S-s-sorry" was all she could get out. She started shaking uncontrollably with shock.

SHe slowly brought up her eyes back to his. "Please don't do that again."A few tears leaked out at the corner of her eyes. Totally scared s***, she hed on to a thin thread of not bursting with tears.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Aideck sighed when she finally submitted to him. You'll do 500 years of service. It would have been a meger 20 if you would have kept that mouth of yours shut.

In a bright light the wolf god transported her what looked to be a cave where glowing crystals lit the caverns very well. The place was well decorated with blue tapsraphies and carpet, and a lot of various artifacts. They were at what looked to be the main hall where corridors and other rooms branch out from. In the center was a large staircase carved into the stone leading up to two large double doors.

This is my home, I have two rules. I' am your master, and you will treat me and address me as such. He pointed to the doors on the staircase You see those doors, behind that is my personal quarters. You may not enter for any reason, for any reason unless I request it, and when I'm in there do not disturb me unless it is urgent.

A middle aged man dressed in a robe greeted aideck. Master Aideck how was your hunt? He asked with a smile.

Fruitless thanks to this arrogant child, he said gesturing to Sav. She is going to serve me for 500 years, find her a job and smack some resect into her while you're at it.

The man bowed and said, Your will is my command master Aideck.

The wolf went up the stairs to his room. The man turned to the girl. My name is Peter. I am Lord aidecks preist, lead servent, and close friend. Forgive my lord, he is normally placid calm and a friend to all. Having his domain tresspased on angers him.
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"S-so I learned. How long have you known him?" she stayed where she was, her legs too weak to carry her at the moment in time.

"Damn he scared the s*** out of me. But it wasn't my fault that I got into his territory in the first place. So why do I have to serve him?"SHe wrapped her hands around her, trying to get her mind on warm things. Shock still had her so she felt cold, so cold.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I knew him for over 500 years. He took a look at her oh dear it seems your falling into shock. Come, lets get you warmed up.

As they walked he listened to her. He's not normally have such punishments for trespassing he would often let them go with a warning, but you must have angered him. May I asked what you did?

They got to what looked be a lounge and paced her on a couch and took out some thick blankets and covered her with them. There you go young one, now just take a deep breath and relax but don't fall alseep or you'll never wake up .
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"I didn't show him respect so to say." She sighed happily and wrapped her self more firmly into the blankets.

She did feel tired, but Peter's warning mde her fight to stay awake. "what do you mean I won't wake up? Will I die or something?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He gave an acknowledgeable sigh. Arrogance angers him, you made it worse by not aknowledging his suppoirity.

If you sleep while your in shock your heart could stop, he explained
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"Oh.... So what is there for me to do?" She unwrapped from the blanket sadly, missing the comforting warmth from it already.

She stood and walked looking at the odds and ends around the room. "I mean if I'm going to be here for 500 years. Might as well start to get used to it."
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Seeing how he wouldn't answer her she shrugged and walked out of the room to give herself a tour. by the end she found the kitchen, a few bathrooms, some big living rooms, and a god awful lot of bedrooms, complete with a giagantic bed that you caould have an orgy on or something. She traveled back to the Kitchen and searched around for something to eat.
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Mother
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silvermoon »

(Hey Savannah)

A clunk was heard, and a young gray wolf skidded out of the way of some flying missiles. (aka, knives and forks and the such) "Whoops!" The claws scratched on to the floor as it tried to stop from hitting the young girl. But collision was inevitable.

The young wolf crawled up off the floor and barked happily and wagged its tail. "I'm sorry, are you alright?" It licked her face slightly and whimpered anxiously.
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

She stared up at the wolf."Just fine and danddy, not to mention that my back now knows waht it feels like to be plodded in by a wolf who can't stop. Ow" She got up and shoock her head. "Next time? More paw less claw."

(Liz!!!!!!Hows it going you party animal?)
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

"Heh, sorry. I'm Ritke, but enough of that. I'm gonna get in trouble if I get caught stealing food again. So gotta go-hey, what's a human doing here?" HIs amber eyes narrowed. "Man, that dude's gonna kill you... unless... you didn't by any chance piss him off, did you?"

(I'm okay, school started and I got library aid, so I get about an hour and a half devoted to computer time!)
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Sav turned her head away. "pf course not. i just decided to stay here and work as a slave for 500 years. You know, learn the house work trade?" She propped herself up against the counter, wincing at the pain. "No more running into me. literally"

(Schools starting to morrow. I'm going into computer apps, but I don't know about computer time. Just in the morning cause I don't have a First period. Ha!)
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

"heh, sorry. Hey, would he get mad if you left for a few minutes? i need some help carrying this food to my den." He motione his head over to a handkerchief that was opened on the floor with some meat in it.