Cameos

The place for anything at all...
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The 1st Alchemy using WerePomeranian evAr!

Cameos

Post by LightPaws »

Well okay! Here it goes:

In the book I'm writing(The Pack :wink: ) I already have many characters for the main pack. However, there's also another pack in this story. Though they are only around from chapters 3-5, there are many of them and I don't have the time, nor the patience to come up with more weres. For those who are interested in getting a cameo appearance, post here with your Fursonna's description. Any names will be spin-offs of your screen names.
As this book was inspired by you guys, I felt it was only right that I put some of you guys in it. I will not do so without your permission, though.

Some stuff you should know:
The members of this pack are diverse, fun, insane, and possibly retarded. Their pack leader is named Anthony(named after my cousin, not AB)

Some spots that MUST be filled in:
Ducky Tosser: He doesn't have a name or description yet, but he's in there already.
Uke:Yeah, someone who is willing to be squeezed into leather pants, abused by duck tosser, and die.
Were-Reptiles: I need at least two.
Were-cats: Diverse pack. Not just wolves, but felines as well.
Musician: Someone who'll hit Duck Tosser on the head with an electric guitar during a melee fight.
Some sort of Were-Livestock: Comic relief

There are more spots, but these are the most important. If you are unsure on where this is going, E-mail me at Wildtokage@comcast.net and I'll send you a piece of the prolouge.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

:lol: Musician sounds fun.

May take you up on your offer, provided I can throw together a description of some sort for you. Don't have one at the moment.
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by LightPaws »

Set wrote::lol: Musician sounds fun.

May take you up on your offer, provided I can throw together a description of some sort for you. Don't have one at the moment.
Please, take all the time you need. BTW, noticed your sig. FMA fan?
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

What? No wereferret needed? :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

I do happen to have a werereptile fursona (so to speak). If you still be needin one.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

*bounces and waves paws wildly* Mememememe!!! OOH! Pick me! :lol:

*nudges* Yeah, you know you need a were-jaguarundi. ;)

Sounds like a cool project, do keep us posted on your progress! I'd love to buy a copy when you get it published. :D
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

I think you forgot the pack psycho an' the pack drunk....Dibbs on pack psycho, if it exists....
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

LightPaws wrote:Please, take all the time you need. BTW, noticed your sig. FMA fan?
I shall, for I am lazy, and won't do anything I don't feel like doing anyway. And yes, I am.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Purple Doppleganger (The Ghost of Cumulus NOT cumulusprotagonist.)

All I can say is that you might regret it later if you don't. (Character becomes famous or whatnot...)

Maybe just make some silly refernce to a purple man or a purple wolf. If there is dialogue then the character has to be doppleganging, mimicking, and antagonizing another character.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Re: Cameos

Post by Figarou »

LightPaws wrote:
Ducky Tosser: He doesn't have a name or description yet, but he's in there already.

Oh my...thats a tough one. I'm not sure who's best to fill in that spot.

Oh...while I'm here. Have some duckies, LightPaws. :ducktoss3:

:jester:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

:jester:[/quote]

Wait!!!:idea:

.....no...nevermind.
Wait, wait, wait!

Got room for me?
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
AladasianTheMeerkat
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Come As You Are
Additional Details: Just your typical loofah sponge killin' anthro meerkat from the Cape... that's all.
Mood: Meh...

Post by AladasianTheMeerkat »

LightPaws wrote:...and possibly retarded.
BLEE! :wacko: :eyeroll3: :cafinated:

:puppyeyes:
Neenur Neenur Neenur!
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by LightPaws »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:Purple Doppleganger (The Ghost of Cumulus NOT cumulusprotagonist.)

All I can say is that you might regret it later if you don't. (Character becomes famous or whatnot...)

Maybe just make some silly refernce to a purple man or a purple wolf. If there is dialogue then the character has to be doppleganging, mimicking, and antagonizing another character.
Actually, in one scene, a pack member is actually scolding another wolf for trying to die his fur purple.
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by LightPaws »

Templar wrote:I think you forgot the pack psycho an' the pack drunk....Dibbs on pack psycho, if it exists....
Well, there's the Beta male. He's a vet and constantly threatens to spay/neuter the others. He start's the melee fight that ends in quite a few deaths.
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by LightPaws »

Anook wrote::jester:

.....no...nevermind.
Wait, wait, wait!

Got room for me?[/quote]

I've got a dog character with no name. She's the bad guy's spaztastic pitbull.
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by LightPaws »

Figarou wrote:
LightPaws wrote:

Oh my...thats a tough one. I'm not sure who's best to fill in that spot.

Oh...while I'm here. Have some duckies, LightPaws. :ducktoss3:

:jester:
Ah yes, that's a very hard one :lol:

You know, this book would have never come to be if I hadn't had a weird dream of the pack having a party, YOU flinging a duck at me, and the duck turning into a wolf pup named Ducky. Thanks!
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

Sounds like an interesting project you've got here. I'll have to think about contributing my fursona, if you don't mind.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Last edited by Fullmoonstar on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

LightPaws wrote:
Templar wrote:I think you forgot the pack psycho an' the pack drunk....Dibbs on pack psycho, if it exists....
Well, there's the Beta male. He's a vet and constantly threatens to spay/neuter the others. He start's the melee fight that ends in quite a few deaths.
Hell's yeah. Good thing I called dibs.
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

LightPaws wrote:
Anook wrote::jester:

.....no...nevermind.
Wait, wait, wait!

Got room for me?
I've got a dog character with no name. She's the bad guy's spaztastic pitbull.[/quote]

But no room for my charater in the pack?
Ok, well, then if not....oh well.
Maybe next time.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Cool :) You can use my char if you want to.

http://www.thepacksden.com/thepackboard ... 2&start=25

And if you still really need a were-livestock character, you have permision to change me into a weredonkey or something :lol: Silverhoof? :wink:
Last edited by Silverclaw on Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by LightPaws »

Templar wrote:
LightPaws wrote:
Hell's yeah. Good thing I called dibs.
So I take that as a yes?
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

LightPaws wrote:Well okay! Here it goes:

In the book I'm writing(The Pack :wink: ) I already have many characters for the main pack. However, there's also another pack in this story. Though they are only around from chapters 3-5, there are many of them and I don't have the time, nor the patience to come up with more weres. For those who are interested in getting a cameo appearance, post here with your Fursonna's description. Any names will be spin-offs of your screen names.
As this book was inspired by you guys, I felt it was only right that I put some of you guys in it. I will not do so without your permission, though.

The members of this pack are diverse, fun, insane, and possibly retarded. Their pack leader is named Anthony(named after my cousin, not AB)

Uke:Yeah, someone who is willing to be squeezed into leather pants, abused by duck tosser, and die.
Musician: Someone who'll hit Duck Tosser on the head with an electric guitar during a melee fight.

There are more spots, but these are the most important. If you are unsure on where this is going, E-mail me at Wildtokage@comcast.net and I'll send you a piece of the prolouge.
lol :lol: :evil: 8)
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself

Post by lupine »

White Paw wrote: Uke:Yeah, someone who is willing to be squeezed into leather pants, abused by duck tosser, and die.

Mmmmm...Leather pants....Abuse.....Sounds right up you street :lol:

And as for the livestock....BAAAAAA!!!
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by LightPaws »

White Paw wrote:
LightPaws wrote:Well okay! Here it goes:

lol :lol: :evil: 8)
Is that a yes. Because a pack's not a pack without a b****.