Strength

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Redfeather the Defender
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Strength

Post by Redfeather the Defender »

Okay, Scientifically speaking, how strong is a werewolf in Gastalt form? human? and wolf?
Give your opinions or calculations (if any) :evil:
shift happens...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Try surfing this forum before starting a new topic.

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewtopic.php?t=79
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Figarou wrote:Try surfing this forum before starting a new topic.

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewtopic.php?t=79
*nods* There's only one discussion forum regarding werewolf theory and only three pages worth of topics to sort through. If you feel you have anything to add, you can always just add your comments to the old one instead of resurrecting a brand new thread.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Failiure to do so will result in multiple threads on the same subject with plenty of confusion for the admins and forum regulars. If you think it's bad enough constant quoting quoters down one thread, try crossthread quoting.

It would cause some mental misshaps to occur. Perhaps there should be something in the forum rules about this (at the rate my forum isn't growing, I should have nothing to worry about). Perhaps, before posting something, perhaps start out in the Question and Answer forum, especially if you've already searched for something in the forum.

I've found that at times (on large forums with hundreds of thousands of members), you might word something differently than what's already been posted. There are some very clear rules on the phpbb support forum (since their admins must live a nightmare), and there have been times in the past that I couldn't search for just what I needed, and often needed to ask someone, which would be done cordially, of course.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Well, when this forum becomes to much for me to handle, I guess I can appoint moderaters if they are willing to help out. :D
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

you should make a title like "moderator for duckie throwing"
JonathanBaine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JonathanBaine »

Did someone say duckies?! :eatduckie:
Anyway, I'd like to say that there shouldn't be that much difference in strength. The truth is, in terms of wolves, the only difference between wolves and dogs is that wolves have a more highly evolved brain. They are very much like us. They even kill their own kind. I saw one documentary where the female alfa kiled its own mate. It chose another and killed that one too. It's just like devource, really.
Another thing about their minds is that wolves produce more adreniline. That way, they can stand the adversities of the wilderness and extreme pain.
So, don't think that there is that much difference in strength. My theory is that werewolves would chance, maybe a few nights a month, to get rid of that bent up feeling. They have to release themselves of the overwelming urges. That is also an explanation for the massicism, if I spelled that right.... :howl:  :oo
So, strength....naaa!
Agressive tendencies... :x
Bent up emotions... :lovestruck: :roflmao: :cry:
And other reasons could be the issue of the change. shhowl