Ok so whos planning on leaving this forum....

The place for anything at all...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok so whos planning on leaving this forum....

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Im sorry but I cant help but to feel sick of everyone leaving left and right from out of the blue. Its all happening too fast.
You either feel like you cant control yourself, you feel like your a loser, you arent interested in werewolves that much which shouldn't even matter because of the great people you get to talk to in here.

I use to think that only the small time members will leave like the way its been happening but after Vuldari leaving. I think anyone can leave at any moment.

So, anyone who is planning to leave this forum for good within the next 6 months step forward so that we can have a warning of your leave and allow us to adjust or ask questions, instead of being such a big shock.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Not me. :) Not planning it anyway. You guys amuse me too much. This is where I get my news. 8)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Only way I'm gonna leave is if you ban me, and even then I'll still be here. (Just ask Furt-never mind. :wink: )
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Perhaps we're just beating the dead horse by asking such a question. If someone wants to leave, they have the right to. Membership here can be relinquished upon the member's own descretion. It's sad when it happens, but sometimes it's best to formally leave with a good-bye, than go inactive forevermore.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Re: Ok so whos planning on leaving this forum....

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
So, anyone who is planning to leave this forum for good within the next 6 months step forward so that we can have a warning of your leave and allow us to adjust or ask questions, instead of being such a big shock.

Would you like me to create a "good bye" section next to the "introduction" section? :roll:

while I'm at it........I'm leaving as well......goodbye...adios!!!

ACKKK!! *chokes* Ok...who put this chain and collar around my neck?

Oh yea... I'm an admin...I can't leave.

:jester:
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by ShadowFang »

Figarou wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:

Would you like me to create a "good bye" section next to the "introduction" section? :roll:

while I'm at it........I'm leaving as well......goodbye...adios!!!

ACKKK!! *chokes* Ok...who put this chain and collar around my neck?

Oh yea... I'm an admin...I can't leave.

:jester:
The captain always goes down with the ship. ;)
Guy!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

ShadowFang wrote:
The captain always goes down with the ship. ;)
Not this captain. :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Oh of course you knew about this site Figarou :Jester3: It fits you well :grinp:

Well I dun think I'm going to be leaving permanantly, but it might be along time fore I do return. As I said I'm 23 an I still live at home with mommy :P I am working on trying to get my own place an once I do get there who knows how long it might be till I get settled in enough to get the net? Not to metion other things I'd have to worry about now including those lovely bills :P So yeah once this goes down you will see alot less of me. That's just how it is.. :(
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

I might be leaving for spells of time, but I won't leave permenantly for a while yet
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

I'm not going anywhere. If I don't have anything relevant to say, I don't post. I don't come on here and go "WHAAA!!!!! No one's paying attention to meeeeeeeeee!"
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

I'm not planning anything.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

Figarou wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:

Hmm. Thats not even such a bad idea if you ask me.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

i am not planning to leave
i will never leave THE PACK hwlwnk :thpt2:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

I expect to outlast the site. I've outlasted three others....

In other words: I here and plan to stay here. Sometimes I might get busy witha book or something; but I plan to stay...
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Werepaw
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Werepaw »

I searching Weres....... i don`t want to leave this here. .....will find more Weres.......

i think thats the right Board for that.
*may the moon always watch over his childs*
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

People are free to leave of their own volition. It's just by chance that several left recently. Going as far to ask who's leaving next strikes me as a little....melodramatic.

But, I plan on staying. Of course, life has no respect for plans, so anyone who says that might find the s*** hitting the fan and have to leave anyways to sort s*** out in real life.

S'how the world works.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I think it's more of less people become lost in the oblivion of inactiveness than being able to formally leave.

I know I've been inactive here within the last months -- never as the year I first joined. But I pop in, and it's becoming the only forum I still pop in and/or lurk about.

Sometimes when people fade away, their lost from our memories as new members enter in. I know there's a lot of members whom have done that. It seems to hurt more when members tell they're going to leave, but I guess it's better than allowing us all to assume they're dead.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

Odd, but I see a lot ofr similar-to the word-reasons for both Vuldari and Anook's departure.
Makes me wonder: Is there an external reason for people to leave: such as some Television or some handout bit of business that says in effect: "If you are involved in a Web Board, there is something seriously wrong with you."
Sort of like "Reefer Madness" only aimed at Boards and Forums.
I'm not saying that these people were pressured to leave, but similarities like this set off alarms in my little-bitty brain.
Granted, some of us don't have much of a social life outside of these boards, but sometimes there are reasons that have nothing to do with social misadjustment.
This might lead to nothing, but I'm getting curious as to why two people would use very similar wording for two different events, and different sets of stated reasons.
There may be nothing but my paranoia at work here ( I hope) but there might be something else as well.
Let's keep our collective eyes open, shall we; for some new Anti-Board releases out there in schools and workplaces.
It's just that both Vuldarai and Anook didn't seem to be the type to suddenly get "religion" over their computer socialization time...that's all.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

I blame the government.....or aliens :P :wink:

On topic: I'm leaving now....but I'll be back after sleep and school tomorow :D
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Pressure to leave?
Might have something to do with all those problems with abductions and stuff.
But anyway, i would prefer if people said goodbye before they left. Givin, i'm still not sure if Vuldari and i had any problems standing when he left, but i'd like think he forgot about them. Anyway, I'm not leaving anytime soon. My mother is nervous about being on this site, but it's about the only one i've been able to find with such...how do i say this, abudance of... individualism. ({chuckles under breath} you mean people as insane as you?)
No. They don't talk to themselves. At least i don't think most of them do. Anyway, If people want to leave the site, that's fine. However, it might be a good idea to get at least an email address, so you can keep in touch. As someone in another topic said "Once a pack member, always a pack memeber."
(So the insane one stays and the 'sane' ones leave. Does that make any sense?)
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

I like crazy people, they're not boring.

Post by Set »

WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:({chuckles under breath} you mean people as insane as you?)
No. They don't talk to themselves. At least i don't think most of them do.
I talk to people who talk to themselves. That count? :D

I'm insane anyway.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

MattSullivan wrote:I'm not going anywhere. If I don't have anything relevant to say, I don't post. I don't come on here and go "WHAAA!!!!! No one's paying attention to meeeeeeeeee!"
Same here. I don't plan on gong anywhere! Where will I receive showers for praise for my art?
NetherMoon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by NetherMoon »

Not going. Just keeping quiet.
I read regularly, but I have nothing interesting to say at the moment
NetherMoon

Respect Those Beneath Ye - All Are of Gaia
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

RedEye: A lot of people take claim to offline conflicts as reason to leaving. A believe one of our members Vilkacis left for just that reason.

It seems to me the most common reason keeping people from the forums is a job, or keeping up with college. And personally, versus a job, or a degree, and an online messageboard -- I'd rather have the job.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

I don't plan on leaving. I just not been around much because of work. But now I been laid off since Wednesday and am looking for another job. But I'm here to stay and won't leave. I'll only just not be on much if working many hours but I'll be on when I can.