Can a werewolf be... cute?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Ceekur
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ceekur »

Rhuen wrote:Honestly I d like to know if a serious movie could be done with a hot werewolf.
I seriously need to keep a tab on all the funny and quotable lines from this wacky place. :lol:
' They have come to take my life...
Let us settle this 300 year-old war once and for all...
Who shall live...? Who shall die...? ' ~ Moonlight Symphony - Vampire Night

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Rhuen wrote: Okay now lets discuss once again if a werewolf can be cute.
Honestly I d like to know if a serious movie could be done with a hot werewolf.
"hot" and "cute" is 2 different things.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Rhuen wrote:Okay now lets discuss once again if a werewolf can be cute.
Honestly I d like to know if a serious movie could be done with a hot werewolf.
1. Yes. They can. Akira Yamabuki from Crescent Moon should be a decent example -- big hyperactive puppy who cooks for the "chosen" girl. And he's got oogly chihuahua eyes to match when he's not about to die in the hands of crazy occult hunters.

2. Yes, you can put a totally hot werewolf bimbo in a serious movie. But there's always the fine line between a werewolf that's "hot" in the overall sense that has personality, and a brainless boob monster who turns into an even bigger boob monster mixed in with elements ripped straight off Swamp Thing. So IMO, a buxom werewolf that doesn't pride herself in her torpedoes too much would look hot in a serious movie. The only problem would be the execution... And time constraints... And the effort to deny any producer/director changes... Or whatever else s*** comes to you with.
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

I wander on the hotness, because we always get these male werewolves who are battel chested muscle heads, but when they want a female werewolf she either becomes a full beast/monster, just disheveled, or some cat-girl wannabe (with some like Dark Wolf looking more like a rat).

so a lean, tone built, but not bosom bimbo, werewolf shouldn't be too out of place really.
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Oh brother.
(We go away for a while, we come back, and s*** hit the fan! ugh. Sometimes i wonder what exactly is going to happen with these posts. Is Fig going to have to lock them all down eventually?)
Hope not. This is also the reason i fear posting. That and I'm afriad of posting a repeat from earlier that i missed. Geese, I'm glad we can't hear each other over the internet. We'd all probably be deaf by now.
Anyway, female Werewolf? ( :o You got my attention.)
i haven't seen any werewolf movies with females in them yet, save the Cursed crap. (Can you say 'Overgrown teddy bear with teeth?') I would actually like to see a female that looks Female, and not just some ambiguous creature with an over active sex drive. (They've already said bimbo, dude. But i agree; who wants a teddy bear with teeth after you like that?) :blink: :sickpup: :eyebrow: :shudder: Yuck! i wouldn't! (Sorry about emtiocon overload. We were bored. :lol: :D )
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)