Anchorwoman shreds Paris Hilton Story on live TV.

The place for anything at all...
Baphnedia

Anchorwoman shreds Paris Hilton Story on live TV.

Post by Baphnedia »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww2bFPiI8qg

It's about time someone let everyone know about the state of the press in the US. Gooooo Mika!
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I saw that one,

kudos for her for refusing to pass crap as news!!! :howl:  :oo
THE GAME

My Armory
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

Good for her!
There are so many news stories out there that are more important than Paris Hilton. I give my applauds to her for standing up for what she believes is true news.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Good. Paris Hilton hasn't done anything newsworthy here. Well, at all, but especially here. People go to jail and are released after their sentence all the time, what the hell is supposed to make her version of it so interesting?
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

News in the United States has descended to the level of gossip.

That's what happens when the networks start trying to operate the News as business, rather than a service. At on time, the News wasn't expected to make money..it was supposed to inform clearly and distinctly.
Ain't that way now...

That's why I tend to watch and listen (Shortwave) to the BBC. They don't care about selling stuff. They report the news...period. They don't play politics, either (unlike the U.S.).

And to think we actually started broadcast news...(sigh) :(
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

laughed my a** off :lol:
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

About time! To tell you the truth it was pissing me off too. You want to do a story on it, fine. But every channel has it as the top story. Who the hell cares!

Side note: Why do people think its so badass and cool when their stars go to jail? Like all those rap loving brats. Why do they think its so cool to get caught? My hero is the one who manages to stay OUT of prison. :wink:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

at least there are somepeople who relise how retarted the news has become
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Thankfully, australian news hasn't gone retarded, just yet. Even if they did cover Paris Gayton, it'd be pretty brief.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Smart lady...I'm tired of this paris chicka..ick :P
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

same here,

that girl is a walking three ringed circus. the stupid bimbo needs to get her act to gether.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I think she needs to be erased off the face of the earth. Don't we need 'volunteers' for medical expiriments?
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Kzinistzerg wrote:I think she needs to be erased off the face of the earth. Don't we need 'volunteers' for medical expiriments?
Oh, now that's JUST what we need: Paris Hilton, twenty feet tall...or able to Shift to Were-b****...or with a contagious form of her mental state.
Let's agree that the Medical experiments are not a good idea...Ok?

...or a Zombie Paris Hilton...or a Paris Hilton that can read minds...or has been "infected" with nannites and is able to interact with electronics...

Just the fantasy scares me. :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Re: Anchorwoman shreds Paris Hilton Story on live TV.

Post by ShadowFang »

Baphnedia wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww2bFPiI8qg

It's about time someone let everyone know about the state of the press in the US. Gooooo Mika!
Props to that reporter! Focus on actual news items instead of no talent a** clowns with lots of money.
Guy!
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

RedEye wrote:a Paris Hilton that can read minds...
She could read all the great minds on Earth, Oxford, Cambridge, Yale, Harvard and all that lot... still wouldn't make her any less of a stupid cow. Would just make her a stupid cow who knows a lot.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Silly Midnight, Paris Hilton doesn't have the ability to retain knowledge!
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

kitetsu wrote:Thankfully, australian news hasn't gone retarded, just yet. Even if they did cover Paris Gayton, it'd be pretty brief.
Isn't Rupert Murdoch, the avatar of the god-awful state of the current media monopoly, Austrailian.
XIV
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Finally a news reporter that has risen from all the rest. I am so sick of hearing people talk about that s.o.b. that god forbids if anything nice happens to her. :evil:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

I keep praying that she becomes somebody's prison-b****
XIV
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

She's out, Dreamer. That's what the report would have been. How do you become a prison b**** in a women's prison, anyway. Unless they just... Scissor or something.
-Jack Handey
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I am so sick of hearing people talk about that s.o.b.
d.o.b., surely? :wink:

not to mention, describing her as such would probably be an insult to bitches...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Im tellin you, Paris Hilton needs to die!
If it were up to me, I would hang her in front of the public as an example to women everywhere to not be like Paris Hilton.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

Thank you, Mika. Looks like even people magazine is taking a Paris news vacation.. Ironicly though they posted on the front cover, "Paris free". What do you want to bet people will buy it to see the article?

I was watching a show called VH1's fabulous life of.. Big mistake I know. but they were talking about Las vegas. and then Paris even eeked into that show which infuriated me more about her. Anywho, I had learned that she's such a poster girl of "I'm famous, pay me" that the clubs shell out $100,000 ish, just for her to appear 15 minutes and then bolt if she wants to. it got so bad that one club made a deal to give her a 7 digit negotiation and an 800,000 dollar Ferari just so they could rename the place "club Paris" and that she would show up twice a month.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

tyger wrote:I was watching a show called VH1's fabulous life of.. Big mistake I know. but they were talking about Las vegas. and then Paris even eeked into that show which infuriated me more about her. Anywho, I had learned that she's such a poster girl of "I'm famous, pay me" that the clubs shell out $100,000 ish, just for her to appear 15 minutes and then bolt if she wants to. it got so bad that one club made a deal to give her a 7 digit negotiation and an 800,000 dollar Ferari just so they could rename the place "club Paris" and that she would show up twice a month.
That's why it's front page material. Paris Hilton is practically an icon for snooty economic elitism -- she's the stereotypical daughter of the millionaire that thinks she's better than everyone else and apparently enjoys nothing more than parading around in front of paparazzi reminding us that she is rich and we are not.

The only reason I care about her release is because I want to see how long she can stay sober and off the road. For me, it's not a question of if she'll stay sober for the ninety days she was required to, it's a question of how long it'll take her to "forget" and start partying again. And when she does get arrested again, expect me to be gone for a day or two while I catch my breath from laughing so hard.
:D
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Terastas, we all need a good laugh.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook