Accidentally changing during sex

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

I'm guessing Cat People. Which I haven't actually seen, but I liked the original version of the David Bowie theme tune. (Didn't like the album version nearly as much though).
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Midnight wrote:I'm guessing Cat People. Which I haven't actually seen, but I liked the original version of the David Bowie theme tune. (Didn't like the album version nearly as much though).
Yup, It was Cat People that I was referencing.
XIV
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

{Bashing head against table. WS helping him do so.}
WHY DID I HAVE TO LOOK ON THIS THREAD?!
(AHHHHH! NEED BLEACH AND POWER DRILL!)
Okay, now that that's over with, {places hand over rapidly bleeding forehead} i think werewolves wouldn't have the problem with...parts. The male werewolf would probably compatible with either a female of his own species, or his partners human, the same goes for her. otherwise, they'd have more problems than i care to think about.
(Bad images come to his mind. and mine. Bad brain bad brain.)
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Moonstalker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moonstalker »

Hope not to see that in Freeborn though :lol:
In darkness I travel
In shadows I walk

Guided by the beast in me...
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

There's always the potential that the Werewolf-male or female-would be physically different enough that the situation wouldn't come up.
Certain parts might not change...or Reverse, once Shifted... :P
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

" I was faking it."

"what...the sex part? or the whole..I'm a werewolf part?"
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kavik
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Kavik the Wolf-Boy
Mood: Busy

Post by Kavik »

There was that gawd-awful movie CURSED, with a line one female used that still stands out for me, "There's no such thing as safe sex with a werewolf."
:coolflip:
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Give a man a poisoned fish, feed him for life.
- Crazy Ivan (aka Kavik)
http://s3.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=167865
http://www.geocities.com/crazy_ivan_thx11/Talbot.htm
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

Kavik wrote:There was that gawd-awful movie CURSED, with a line one female used that still stands out for me, "There's no such thing as safe sex with a werewolf."
Yeah, sort of shows that in most cases, lycanthropy can be like some sort of STD. That's probably a myth, I doubt if it's true.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Kavik
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Kavik the Wolf-Boy
Mood: Busy

Post by Kavik »

If lycanthropy CAN be transferred through a bite, then I can see it also working via other body fluids (sex). Keep in mind, that topics been debated to death, and I've no interest in bringing it here.
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Give a man a poisoned fish, feed him for life.
- Crazy Ivan (aka Kavik)
http://s3.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=167865
http://www.geocities.com/crazy_ivan_thx11/Talbot.htm
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

KittyRose wrote:
Kavik wrote:There was that gawd-awful movie CURSED, with a line one female used that still stands out for me, "There's no such thing as safe sex with a werewolf."
Yeah, sort of shows that in most cases, lycanthropy can be like some sort of STD. That's probably a myth, I doubt if it's true.
Yeah, it works that way in my universe. The wolf god created it that way so that the child of a werewolf is lycanthropic no matter what.
XIV
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

If the blood is infected, yes... that infection can be spread by those fluids. If you were to think of it as in terms of AIDS, it doesn't hold up well scientifically. Siliva contains no blood or direct connection to the bloodstream. AIDS carriers can't spread the desease by french kissing or biting someone, unless they have a cut inside their mouth or bleeding gums. The same could be said if Lycanthropy is a blood infection like most popular versions of the myth state. How can you infect both the siliva AND the blood?

Gah. Where's Scott when you need him?
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

If, and only if- the Were' Viroid or whatever it is that turns a Werewolf into a Werewolf could pass through the mucosa of the mouth from the bloodstream; or alternately "infect" the salivary glands (which both produce saliva and use blood, since they're part of the body... :fever:

Remember: in Freeborn the werewolf goodies live under the gums and are released into the saliva that way; necessitating a really serious BITE to transfer the Lyacnthropy from one person to another.
(That's why you never tell a Werewolf: "Bite my @$$") :lol:

If you transfer the "infection" ( I prefer symbiote) from blood to Plasma, or to the Lymph system, it gets easy to transfer via bite.
Even just sneezing can transfer some diseases via the micro-droplets of saliva and other fluids a sneeze expels from the body.
However; making someone a Werewolf just by sneezing on them just doesn't sound right... :P
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

RedEye wrote:However; making someone a Werewolf just by sneezing on them just doesn't sound right... :P
Hmmm... I just got an idea for a new wolf emoticon. :wink:
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

RedEye wrote:Remember: in Freeborn the werewolf goodies live under the gums and are released into the saliva that way; necessitating a really serious BITE to transfer the Lyacnthropy from one person to another.
... Ouch. Sounds like the gingivitis from hell...
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

Midnight wrote:
RedEye wrote:Remember: in Freeborn the werewolf goodies live under the gums and are released into the saliva that way; necessitating a really serious BITE to transfer the Lyacnthropy from one person to another.
... Ouch. Sounds like the gingivitis from hell...
Actually, it's just the opposite: Get BIT, and you not only turn fuzzy and toothy, you gain pretty much universal immunity to disease; including gingivitis! Plus; you get a whole new set of teeth, cavity free!

And I still say; transferring lycanthropy via a sneeze is just...depressing. :P
WW1: So, how did you get turned?
WW2: I got sneezed on by Harry, over there.
WW1: Well...isn't that just special. Gotta go, bye...
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

I liked your eariler post, Red eye.
About the couple, male being turned and all...
({Slaps humans face} You've kind of tapped into a fantasy: he's wants to be a werewolf.)
Oh, zip it, wolf boy! Anyway
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO INTO THE SCIENCE BIT? I it when someone takes a werewolf story and applis science to it. FOr god sakes, it makes it sound... manufactured. They can be natural creatures: why complitcate it with human world crap?
There was just a bit too much we can put on this thread that would get it locked though. Kind of embarassing for those with active imaginations ( :hsup :oops: ) (Like him for intance {Dodges table thrown at head, shakes himself} Got ya.)
Shut up. My imagination suits you just fine sometimes. The triplets, for instance?
(:oops: Good point, sorry.) {Slide out of frame}
:lol: Oh, that never gets old: i finally have a way to shut him up.
Anyhow...i'm done, and i'll shut up now.
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

In the earlier post, wherein I created the semi-romantic situation; I was exploring territory that isn't usually looked into- namely that Werewolves could be very much other than the usual violent depictions of them.
Lobo Leo has done a similar thing with this week's Alpha Luna in the double page layout showing Were's as people in all stages of Wolf-ness, not being violent, but simply being people, living their lives normally.

Scientifically; this is far more likely if there is a population of Were's rather than just one or two psychotic individuals. Both Smoothskin Humans and Wolves are social beings; and I suspect that a being who embodies both would be even more so, to the point of compulsive socialization....
Which raises a point: supppose that some or most of the Werewolf "incidents" in fiction arose from the need to Socialize ( be with ) rather than attack and destroy. The Human response of destructive and deadly fear-based behaviour would generate apparently the same story structure, but with totally different motivations.
After all, we Humans can't be the bad guys; attacking and killing the Werewolf who is just trying to respond to his/her need for company-so we make a few changes in the story and the Werewolf becomes the fall-guy.
I have tried this in a couple of Werewolf stories I've read;
and the socialization bit does work.
Perhaps they are fortunate in being fictional characters...we don't really play well with others, even among our own species.
Caine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Caine »

That's an interesting thought, though a little off topic. What would a werewolf social hierarchy or clan look like, how would it function? I'm not a psychology major or anything like that (I'm political science), but it would seem to me that a werewolf society would probably be structured mainly around having a dominant male or female "Alpha", someone who has natural leadership ability, physical prowess, and a charismatic nature.

Since we are talking about crossing human and wolf social dynamics, it has to be assumed that traits from both will become present in the hybrid society. There would probably be a set caste system or a strong social heirarchy from the wolf lineage, however, it might be the case that human side of things, reasoning capacity, etc, might have the effect of injecting an emotional or familial aspect into the pack. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
punxnotdead
Legendary
Legendary

Post by punxnotdead »

All I can say is 'ouch'! to whom ever his/her partner is. :shift: rvt
Smallville fan!
Fyriewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fyriewolf »

okay. If someone transform while having sex, well then the partner he/she is having sex with better run or else he/she will probably get attacked on accident by the werewolves instinct.
Am I willing to risk failure in order to succeed? The answer is always YES!!!
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

Not very likely... Sex generates pleasing feelings and lots of endorphins in the brain.
If someone transformed during sex, the result would probably be...very friendly Werewolf! Werewolf Likes feelings; makes more pls.
And after, I can has cheesburger, yes? :lol:
Fyriewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fyriewolf »

how in the world can a werewolve transformation while having sex would a werwolve ever be Friendly? I think that the partner should just pretend as though nothing had ever happened and should just leave it at that.
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

If it can happen, it can happen during sex. Trust me on this...
And if the Were' were Instinct-controlled, Instinct would like the pleasing feelings, just as instinct avoids un-pleasant feelings.

OF course, the significant other might be a bit upset, when his/her lover grew fangs and fur...
Fyriewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fyriewolf »

Okay. I will trust ya on this. But if I were the one who had found out that my lover is a werewolve then I would at first be scare because of the fur and fangs then I would be afraid that my lover might attack me. But thenagain I may just ignore it, as though it might have been a dream until I find out that there is werwolve hair all over the place and maybe some pools to drops of blood.