I miss Vuldari

The place for anything at all...
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

I miss Vuldari

Post by Kelpten »

Yah, he could be a serious pain at times, but he was still pretty cool. I miss him now that he's been gone for a while. Maybe we could find him and try and dragg him back. Tie his virtual self to a chair on this website or something? I don't know. I just really miss that fox.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I forgot all about him to be honest...
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

I missed the guy as soon as he left, but if he isn't happy here then it's not fair to him to try to drag him back... just hope he's enjoying himself with whatever he's doing now.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Morkulv wrote:I forgot all about him to be honest...
I have to agree. Once people leave (not just Vuldari), I may give them one more thought buts thats it. Im sorry. Outta sight, outta mind I guess. :P
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

:o You'd forget about me :cry:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

MoonKit wrote:
Morkulv wrote:I forgot all about him to be honest...
I have to agree. Once people leave (not just Vuldari), I may give them one more thought buts thats it. Im sorry. Outta sight, outta mind I guess. :P
Yeah. Its not that you don't care or anything, but just that you have a short memory I guess. :)
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by *nagowteena* »

yeah I miss him to, didn't know him very well, but still miss him. but it's his choice that he wanted to leave, let him have his dignety, (i know, I didn't spell it right) and plus, even if we went and tryed to get him back, he has all the right to refuse us, and we couldn't make him do anything he doesn't want to do. in time if he wants to come back, he'll come back on his own. :)
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Yeah, hopefully he'll return someday(along with other MIA Pack members)

Do miss that crazy fox :D
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Silverclaw wrote:Yeah, hopefully he'll return someday(along with other MIA Pack members)
Considering his last post(s) on this forum, I would not count on it.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Ehh. I've been surprised before. But, Vuldari is a part of the old crew - the crew I came in on. I still peg him in my forums every now-and-again. There's a LOT of MIA members out there, and like anything else - members come, members go, and the only thing we can do is make the place that we call 'home' the best that it can be so that they want to come back.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

I miss him too. But he decided to leave and we should respect his decision.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

you miss vuldrai? track down his address and visit him in real life, too lazy to do that? then forget about it.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Lukas wrote:you miss vuldrai? track down his address and visit him in real life, too lazy to do that? then forget about it.
Very true, haha.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I'll never forget about Vuldari, a Pack member that noticable I just cant let go.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Fenrir wrote::o You'd forget about me :cry:
:lol: You'd forget about us too! :wink:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Missing Vuldari? Easy fix: just set your sights two clicks up and one to the right... :lol:

It's a tribute to that Fox (whom I suspect was really a kitsune) that we miss and remember him.
That means he did something besides yack.
Yeah...I miss him too...even if we did have some disagreements... :roll:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

Ya don't notice how much ya miss a noise, no matter how much it annoys other people, until it's gone...
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I miss Vuldari too, :cry:

He's a very level headed person and always brought a lot to our conversations. I always liked to hear what Vuldari had to say, he made topics very intresting to read and be apart of.

Needless to say we lost a very well liked and important member and friend.
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I wish there was some way to get him to come back. Him and Renorei who I still haven't forgotten yet, Renorei was one of the closest pack members to leave, we had a lot in common. :cry:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Well, a lot of the older people go MIA in forums a lot. I didn't know eh was gone, though... ugh...
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

MoonKit wrote:
Fenrir wrote::o You'd forget about me :cry:
:lol: You'd forget about us too! :wink:
I've tried to actually, I just can't help but check the pack everytime I get on the enternet.....even though it's now ruled by people I don't really know.....I still can't help but look. :(
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Re: I miss Vuldari

Post by Terastas »

Kelpten wrote:Yah, he could be a serious pain at times, but he was still pretty cool. I miss him now that he's been gone for a while. Maybe we could find him and try and dragg him back. Tie his virtual self to a chair on this website or something? I don't know. I just really miss that fox.
It's not like he (or anyone else, for that matter) was ever obligated to post here to begin with. For one reason or another, Vuldari decided he'd had enough.

That's what happens with a message board though: People come and go all the time. If you click on Memberslist at the top of the page and look at the default list in order of joined date, of the first fifty people to sign up, only four or five are still posting on a regular basis.

So please, no more "I miss ________" posts. You can tell him so if/when he comes back. :wink:
nekocj
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nekocj »

heh I loved reading his posts ^_^ Always so much thought put into them. I'm sure Anthony will miss his criticism as well :p

-Neko
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Beh, I loved Vuldari myself, but months before he left he'd seemed to have been out growing his gray-muzzle status. His ego was, anyway. He was much more quieter and submissive when he joined, and right after he started thrashing his weight around he left. Which I find incredibly odd, methinks he just got frustrated with us and his excuse for letting out that frustration was "real life issues."

And I've realized once you fall behind on these forums, you're left behind forever. I think I hail back from Baphnedia's mentioned "group," and hardly any of these people are still posting all that much.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."