Resident Evil:Extintion

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The 1st Alchemy using WerePomeranian evAr!

Post by LightPaws »

Funny how the movie was a bit short, while it took me 2 weeks to read the novel.(can read 132 words per minute)
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

ARGH!!!!!!

THAT MOVIE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo

though a little short i will admit...
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Well, I wasn't going to go but my friend Shawnna invited me to go with her and her boyfriend, so I'm not prone to kicking "free movies" out of bed. And we have very similar tastes in film, so I knew it wouldn't be a stinker. And hey, Milla Jovovich!

Mmmmhhh...I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10. It was alright. The scene with the crows getting immolated was worth my two hours by itself. Didn't like all the Sony product placement, it got a little oppressive. Thought the gang of creeps in the radio station wasn't necessary, but the fight with the dogs was cool.

Would have liked a little more character development. I didn't really care about any of them.

LOVED what the evil doctor turned into!

Might go to RE4. Might give it a miss.
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The 1st Alchemy using WerePomeranian evAr!

Post by LightPaws »

vrikasatma wrote:Well, I wasn't going to go but my friend Shawnna invited me to go with her and her boyfriend, so I'm not prone to kicking "free movies" out of bed. And we have very similar tastes in film, so I knew it wouldn't be a stinker. And hey, Milla Jovovich!

Mmmmhhh...I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10. It was alright. The scene with the crows getting immolated was worth my two hours by itself. Didn't like all the Sony product placement, it got a little oppressive. Thought the gang of creeps in the radio station wasn't necessary, but the fight with the dogs was cool.

Would have liked a little more character development. I didn't really care about any of them.

LOVED what the evil doctor turned into!

Might go to RE4. Might give it a miss.
Creepy crew was only there so Alice could steal Eddie's blades.

I'm still wondering why that Tyrant had tenticals. It was also backwards. They but the humungo claws on the wrong arm.

For more character developement, read the novel. It even tells you what Jill's been doing, where the hell Chris is, and whatever happened to Sherr-I mean Angie