It looks like Summer again...

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Lucerenative
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Talking with my Hands Walking on my Feet

It looks like Summer again...

Post by Lucerenative »

(Hello, there. New to this forum, and hoping to find some RP. I hope this post is alright, given the subject matter of this board, so if it's not supposed to be here, let me know and I'll remove it. )

::Today, the sun is shining brightly overhead, the air is warm and humid, and there's a faint smell of summer on the wind. The hills and the valleys have literally exploded with flora and fauna of countless variety, and the landscape is now painted many vibrant hues .. mainly reds and oranges, but there is a dab of purple and blue to be seen here and there. Perhaps, it's all these things together, that have drawn one heavenly creature....to the earthly domain. And so.....hovering just an inch above the ground, a pink-furred fox fem observes all that there is to see, her dark eyes flitting back and forth over each and every detail with a surprising amount of interest. Sure, the weather is lovely, but what -exactly- brings her here, now? At the moment, any passersby can only guess. Her movements are mystery personified.::
theMoonlite
Legendary
Legendary

Post by theMoonlite »

ooc| Mind if I join you, please?
Lucerenative
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Talking with my Hands Walking on my Feet

Post by Lucerenative »

OOC -- Absolutely!