The Forsaken [Background, Characters and Discussions]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

It's alright. We make mistakes every once ina while.^_^ Alright everyone, time to get this r.p rolling again. Wolfyn, your up! Post A.S.A.P! Thanks!^_^
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

roger and will go!!! ^_^
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

name: Daniels, Rafael
Race: Werewolf
Description:
Human state:
Height: 5foot 9inches
Weight: 210 Ibs
Hair: Long wavey Golden blond
Eyes: Blue, like a clear evening sky
Body type:Slim build with more muscle in his arms and legs than therest of his body
Waredrobe: Relaxed look, cloths could be anything Slightly loose fitting or Form fitting muscle shirts. Blue jeans or what ever he thinks looks good on him, and finally Footware: Boots of any kind unless their gogo, or for women.
True form:
Pelt: White, with alittle extra on top of his Head
Height:(Because of slouching) 8 feet 7 inches
Langth:(While on all fours) A full 10 feet
Weight: (Because of expanded muscle mass) 320Ibs
Eyes: Sharp blue with Yellow Pupils
Build: Body thick with muscle but arms and legs Seem to even it out, makeing Him look like a furry gymnist.

Personality: Well he's a fun loveing pup from Chicago. He's known to say some of he weirdest things, just to see someones response. He can be seen (that is if he can be easily found) climbing on anything he can get on, or messing with the civies; playing tricks on them like the fabled Kitsune of asia Folklore. Thou he is also known to be kind almost loveing to anyone he's ever been in contact with. But the one thing nobody expects is when he loses controle and he doesn't become a mindless monster on a rampage, rather the fact that he loses his mind and is unpredictable. one encounter was during his first moon where he had laughed like a jackle, while he had chased and caught a human friend of his and nearly killed him, grabbibg back his mind before he had ripped the man to peaces.(no word of what happen to him after that)

Known ability: He has most of his kind are born with, along with one more thing. He has a very Keen power of persuasion, It has worked for him for as long as he's been alive. Not much more is known about this creature and thats why in some cases he is always kept with one eye on him.

Background: He was born in Chicago and up untill his !8th Birthday he was Wolfie free, But the very night of his inception into the world of darkness he was confronted by a group of three, time and again always with the same question "can we help you" the first few times he thought they were with some hidden camera show, but then they became more eger the later it got, till finally one of them tries to drag him into an ally, and thats when it starts, first his body burned then he felt as if his bones were breakng themselves, then his skin itched from head to toe, he can't remember much after that cuz he had blacked out. What he was told when he had awoken with his head feeling like it was spit open was that he had to be knocked out or he would have killed them all, From that day on he has ben trying to find a pack that wasn't scared of his dark side.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Welcome to the R.P blue. Your turn t post will be after Gangrel. Hope to r.p with you soon!^_^
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Super fly 8)
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Alright guys. It's been too long already. If the current person does not post than we will have to skip and Blue will post his. The dead line is tomorrow. So please post now.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Hi guys. Sorry for not being around. My internet got cut off and I just got a new one. I won't be on till the night and I'm posting up this message to let you guys know I'm back. I'll be out for most of the day. Going to get a spare wireless adaptor for my bro's com and getting all three F.E.AR. game. Well... see you guys soon. I should be on tonight if there's no problems. See you guys again Soon! Later! :D