Werewolf school

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

Post by Silent Hunter »

Your right Redeye. I guess it was a bit like an "old building" cliche. Its just seems like standard thing along with any mythical school.(Harry Potter, X Men etc)

I like the idea of a Were just looking like a normal person with a second wolven life. I still like to keep some myth and mystery in them though. If your not careful then you suck all the fun out of them.(Not saying you are Redeye)
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

I just figured that there were two ways to keep Werewolf existence a secret.
One: There are very few of them, and they all work for the Government.
Two: There are a whole LOT of them, and they have developed a subculture that lets them hide-in-plain-sight.

Just one or two Werewolves would be News-gauranteed, in today's "Oooh-Shiny" newsrooms. It would take a large population to keep the lid on things, by simply blending in...and I took the easy way. They would hide by simple distraction; like the Magician's scantily-clad "assistant".

There is still the mystery of "Where'd they come from" and "How'd they get that way" to keep the legends alive and the characters interesting.
Besides, having a neighbor/friend that turns into a Wolf wouldn't get dull very fast...at least it hasn't, yet... :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...