Scary Godmother Halloween special

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Ceekur
Legendary
Legendary

Scary Godmother Halloween special

Post by Ceekur »

Don't know if anyone's heard of this before, but it's a computer animated Halloween special that has been airing for the past few years. It's about a little girl who, after being dared to go in by her friends, is locked in a supposed haunted house. Inside, her "Scary Godmother" comforts her and takes her to the alternate version of the house where your typical Halloween creatures have come to life and all live in that dimension.

There are two hour-long(?) episodes: One where she is first locked in the house and taken to the otherside and another where she returns to see her unusual friends and stop Jimmy, the neighborhood bully, from stealing Halloween. I wasn't able to find any information on this special nor am even sure that it's going to air this year, so this is all from memory.

It's worth mentioning that the aforementioned typical Halloween creatures include an intelligent werewolf who is a real theatre buff. :lol:
This trait usually annoys the other members, as he tends to over-dramatize things and hog the spotlight.
' They have come to take my life...
Let us settle this 300 year-old war once and for all...
Who shall live...? Who shall die...? ' ~ Moonlight Symphony - Vampire Night

Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Last year, Cartoon Network played both movies the weekend before Halloween, like, five or six times. They'll show up eventually.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

I caught the end of it last year. I defiantly remember the werewolf but the animation turned me off. Maybe its good if you see it from the beginning.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

I remember seeing this series as well. It was okay, for a child's program. I liked the first one, where she meet all the monsters; I thought it was cute, don't know why though.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Ceekur
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ceekur »

I just checked last night and saw that both hour-long episodes will be on back-to-back on the following dates and times on CN.

Sun 10/21 8:00 PM Sun 10/21 9:00 PM
Thu 10/25 6:00 PM Thu 10/25 7:00 PM
Wed 10/31 6:00 PM Wed 10/31 7:00 PM
(All times PST)

So it'll be on tonight. Looks like it airs at the same time as Eye of the Beast, but not sure how interesting that movie will be.
' They have come to take my life...
Let us settle this 300 year-old war once and for all...
Who shall live...? Who shall die...? ' ~ Moonlight Symphony - Vampire Night

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Never heard of it.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.