HALLOWEEN 2007! ( Put your stories/photos/observations here!

The place for anything at all...
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

HALLOWEEN 2007! ( Put your stories/photos/observations here!

Post by MattSullivan »

Yay! best holiday of the year is here!!
Doruk Golcu
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Doruk Golcu »

I dressed up as a werewolf for a party last weekend (store-bought costume), but have no pictures at the moment. Maybe we will take some tonight :P
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Happy halloween ya'll. I can always tell its that time of year again when they play Thriller on every local radio station at leaast once a day... :roll:

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I was stuck handing out candy.

It's a bit odd having a blonde trick-or-treater ask for candy in Japanese...
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Got back from...what I was doing. Yes, this was an Excellent Samhain.
Remember: the veil will be thin until New Sun (Dec 21/22). Watch what you say about the departed until then... :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Draca
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Draca »

Aw, why not. Here's my pumpkin this year.

Firewolf
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Firewolf »

I stayed home and handed out candy.
I saw alot of Power Rangers and Dora The Explorers.
And one girl as Brittany Spears dragging a baby doll behind her. :lol:
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Holy Hannah, Draca! :jawdrop:
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I didn't celebrate it this year. I had to work. :(
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

RedEye wrote:Got back from...what I was doing. Yes, this was an Excellent Samhain.
Remember: the veil will be thin until New Sun (Dec 21/22). Watch what you say about the departed until then... :lol:
HOPE IT'S HOT DOWN THERE FALLWELL!

:P
XIV
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Oh god everyone loved my werewolf costume that came up to my front door. I scared about 5 little kids without to even have to make any sound of some sort. One little girl thats about 5 or 6 years old got scared the moment she saw me and hid behind her bigger sister who was about 8 or 9, the big sister got the bag of candy out of the bowl I was carrying but the smaller sister was too afraid, I had to ask the older one if she could give it to her. :lol:

This other kid who was a boy of about 6 saw me and stepped back a bit, luckily my friend handed out the candy instead of me. When he walked off he said to hes dad "Daddy it looks so real"

God I enjoyed that! I want to do it next year, but Im gonna work more on my costume. 8)
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Alright. I'll try and keep it short!

Basically, after a long fiasco with a jerk coworker of mine who changed his mind to cover me last minute, my WONDERFUL boss said it was OK and I got to take off of work. So me and my mate drove and took subways into Brooklyn for HALLOMAS and we got very lost and walked around for an hour. Eventually we had to call somebody collect to get the address of the place.

The show was very very awesome! It was my first Hallomas and I LOVED it! There was a lot of pushy people though and someone threw fake blood all over the place and ruined my mates $120 shirt! Its OK though! The place was packed! It was kind gross actually, having other people's sweat on you or getting drenched with something that you're not quite sure what it was! We were all so hot from dancing that everybody was soaked in sweat.

Then they threw out candy and patches and these postcards things with messeges on them and both mine and my mates were eerily personal even though it was random. Then we didnt get to bed until 3AM and I hate to get up at 8!

Long story short....The Great Pumpkin has risen and I had a wonderful time. Cant wait until next year!

Happy Halloween Pack! :howl:  :oo
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Ceekur
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ceekur »

Sounds like everyone had a lot of fun Shadow! (You most of all) :lol:
Would you happen to have a picture of the costume you wore?
' They have come to take my life...
Let us settle this 300 year-old war once and for all...
Who shall live...? Who shall die...? ' ~ Moonlight Symphony - Vampire Night

IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Who says am I going to be Indy this year? I am an American Civil War Union Soldier, I made the costume myself. It was hella fun!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/Ja ... 1193962429

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/Ja ... 1193962456

My candy bag, it is only half-full.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/Ja ... 1193962476

I went with my friends, they are dressed up as a Mexican Rebel, Catgirl, Little Catgirl, and Skull-man.

We went block to block and earn some great goodies.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
lone-wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Fursona Of Taras WolfMoon

Cool Uniform

Post by lone-wolf »

You did an awesome job on the uniform, looks like it worked as well.

Im seen some professional uniforms and yours looks just as good.

nice job :wagtail:
"The Wolf Is The Strength Of The Pack And The Pack Is The Strength Of The Wolf"
~~Rudyard Kipling
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Kaebora wrote:I didn't celebrate it this year. I had to work. :(

You're not the only one who had to work on Halloween. :(
lone-wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Fursona Of Taras WolfMoon

I hate work

Post by lone-wolf »

I know the feeling, i had to do an 11 hour shift at work, and it sucked, id rather have been out havin a good time !! :cry:
"The Wolf Is The Strength Of The Pack And The Pack Is The Strength Of The Wolf"
~~Rudyard Kipling
What Mafia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Mafia? Not that I'm aware of...
Mood: Depressed

here's my costume!

Post by What Mafia »

8)

It's a shame an entire family can be torn up by something as simple as wild dogs.
What Mafia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Mafia? Not that I'm aware of...
Mood: Depressed

Post by What Mafia »

IndianaJones wrote:Who says am I going to be Indy this year? I am an American Civil War Union Soldier, I made the costume myself. It was hella fun!!
I want a civil war uniform mighty badly. :3
It's a shame an entire family can be torn up by something as simple as wild dogs.
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Storyteller and Artist
Mood: Angry

Post by Avareis »

You're not going to believe what happened on Halloween night for me. But, I assure you that all these events are 100% true.

I had a party at my house. It was fun until the girls got into the hot tub. Now, if you're asking why it ISN'T fun, it's because I couldn't go into the tub with them. You see, I find it disrespectful for a host to not answer the door for when other friends are to come. That meant that I had to stay sober and out of the hot tub. I was playing host, after all.
Well, when the my friend Morgan and Liz went into the hot tub, they tempted me to go in with them. They made mention of a couple flotation devices that they were pre-equipt with and picked on me because I wouldn't get in with them. But, other people were to come. I had to stay as I was, the lonely, sober Phantom of the opera.
Everyone finally came except one. I had to pick him up, along with the pizza. When I came back it was a disaster. The hot tub was filled with red dye from someone's hair. That meant that I had to drain the hot tub. My friend, who has had cancer for the past 2 years ended up fracturing his femur when he fell on a slick floor and later had to be taken to the hospital. He also broke my antique Mickey Mouse cookie jar when he fell. That was worth something....
And even more, those girls that I invited made out in the tub together while I was out picking up the last person and the pizza. Even my friend that had cancer made out with another friend(Ironically nicknamed 'Fuzzy', again, I kid you not), both were guys. I'm not gay and neither were they, as they have their own girlfriend that made out with each other, but I find it very entertaining when two guys make out. I find it funny. But, that's not the end of the story. You are only supposed to be in the tub for a half an hour. One girl was in the the whole time and ended up exhausted. I made her drink tons of liquid an she ended up passed out on the chair and I ended up having to take care of her until I had to drive people home at 2 in the morning. When I came back, everything was a mess. I didn't even get to have any of the aged 20 year old rum I had been keeping. I didn't get the chance to make out with anyone and I didn't like the smell of wet cloths that the carpet wreaked of. I also realized that I wouldn't be able to sleep because I had to finish making 70 parts that I had to do for my business and they were due that morning!
Eventually, I cleaned up everything. The smell still resided and that means that I will have to shampoo the carpet. At the end of the next day I had the hot tub running again and poured myself a little rum and coke to relax.

I'm going to have another party at my place, I promised Fuzzy. His birthday is coming up and I thought that I should give him one. I can't wait......