New mods/admins needed.

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Uhhh yeah. ........

But I think its a good choice, but regardless I told her next time to talk to me about these kinds of things first.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

MoonKit wrote:
Fenrir wrote:OH so he's readeye! :lol:
Sheesh Fenrir! :lol:

Red Eye...I didnt know you were an old man. :wink: :lol:
I ain't OLD. To recap: You all know the business you hear about investing when you're young, so you can-like-retire early? Guess what?
I did. It works.
Nyahh-nyahh-ne-nyahh-nyahh! :P
:lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

May i be of service?

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

I know i'm new but what is it that you'd need of me if i was right for the job? because this site needs it's mods ever so often, and i'd be happy to help.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

RedEye wrote:
MoonKit wrote:
Fenrir wrote:OH so he's readeye! :lol:
Sheesh Fenrir! :lol:

Red Eye...I didnt know you were an old man. :wink: :lol:
I ain't OLD. To recap: You all know the business you hear about investing when you're young, so you can-like-retire early? Guess what?
I did. It works.
Nyahh-nyahh-ne-nyahh-nyahh! :P
:lol:
Well! Then you must be smart! That makes more sense because I couldnt picture you as an old geezer. :lol:

And I really think we should have voted. Even though Red Eye is a great pick. Or at least have SOMEBODY vote. :(
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Re: May i be of service?

Post by Kaebora »

Blue-eyes in the dark wrote:I know i'm new but what is it that you'd need of me if i was right for the job? because this site needs it's mods ever so often, and i'd be happy to help.
We really only need one more admin, but it would seem we only let current Moderators have that position. Moderators are normally nominated and voted on. If you just joined the forum... chances are you wont get the position. Sorry to say it, but I'm just being honest. Doesn't mean you can't have the position in the future. Anyone is fair game for helping manage things.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

I would take this, But I am known for going on hiatus for a month or two
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Well, If you need help, just ask. I check the website at least once a day...... it's become force of habit now.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Well it wasn't just me..I talked to Kae on yahoo about it..Perhaps I should have posted it on here..I am sorry that everyone is thinking I did this on my own.. Tho me an Shadow Wulf talked about this through PM I would have prefered it stay there, but any case I'm sorry an next time I'll make sure we talk about it before a decision is made
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Dont worry joker, we all make mistakes. We're not perfekt. On the bright side atleast I know what your doing on your own which reinforce why you make a good admin.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Oh well it was worth a try. :)
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Kaebora wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Well, the pack rep, i think, is like the head moderator. So, I just thought it was the title he was crowning someone.....but I don't know
Lets just reserve that for Figarou, for if and when he wants to hop back in the hotseat.

I did prefer that we allow the entire Pack to vote on the moderator, rather than have some kind of quick judgemental decision (which I was away when took place). But RedEye indeed is qualified. An exellent choice.

Hotseat...eh? I guess that explains the burn marks on my butt. :lol:

I was never a "leader." Never had ownership of this forum. And I never was in some type of "high position." I only represented "The Pack." Thats how I saw it when I decided to call myself "Pack Representative."

I COULD still represent the Pack without being an admin here. Like at a social gathering perhaps. People could ask me what the Pack is all about. But that to will be difficult since I may not have time to go to that gathering.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Figarou wrote:
Kaebora wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Well, the pack rep, i think, is like the head moderator. So, I just thought it was the title he was crowning someone.....but I don't know
Lets just reserve that for Figarou, for if and when he wants to hop back in the hotseat.

I did prefer that we allow the entire Pack to vote on the moderator, rather than have some kind of quick judgemental decision (which I was away when took place). But RedEye indeed is qualified. An exellent choice.

Hotseat...eh? I guess that explains the burn marks on my butt. :lol:

I was never a "leader." Never had ownership of this forum. And I never was in some type of "high position." I only represented "The Pack." Thats how I saw it when I decided to call myself "Pack Representative."

I COULD still represent the Pack without being an admin here. Like at a social gathering perhaps. People could ask me what the Pack is all about. But that to will be difficult since I may not have time to go to that gathering.
Fig, you're already pack representative even if you never came on again. It's that darn duckie tossing werewolf of yours! :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Yep! Fig's made a new dimension for Werewolves: Some of them toss Duckies (or at least one does...)

As long as the Duckies keep flying, Figarou is still here; even if he's up to his fangs in RL work.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...