An interesting orange juice commercial

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I still dont why they had that squid in there, thats just.......bad. :eyebrow:
Well, they ended with her behind the bar, which sort of makes sense. Theoretically that's the best kind of barkeep you want at a really wild party like that: someone that can multi-task like there's no tomorrow.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? :?
NO COMMENT . . . . . . . . . . Oops! was that a comment ?? Oh well, I must say that I have seen almost everything.
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

As a commercial, it's VERY effective.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:LMAO!! :roflmao: .OMG Figarou, that was pure genius!! :roflmao:
:grinp:
Silverclaw wrote:Yeah, I saw that a few days ago :D
Pretty weird and strangly sexual for the subject matter :P lol

Its a furry's wet dream :wink:

Sweet dreams!! :wetwolf4:

Whew!!! Smells like "wet dog" in here!!

:jester: Heh...couldn't resist. :jester:

As for what I think of that commercial.......I agree with SilverClaw. (Weird and strangly sexual.)

MattSullivan wrote:As a commercial, it's VERY effective.
For drinking orange juice? Or bathing in it?

Oh......and that scene where the deer splashed the juice on herself while sitting in the chair.....I've seen that in the film "Flashdance."

Here it is.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9oBT-MUBm2g
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

hmm.. I think they went a little to far with this, but that's just me. but I don't see why they would make something like this for orange juice, and the squid... o.O what the heck is up with that!! ??

but I love the animation, they did a very good job with it. :)
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Orangina is a different French type of Soda-it's not all that sweet, and the bottle looks lilke a light bulb.

I wonder: Matt Sullivan- do you think they did the equivalent of a Rotoscope on this- as in pasting the animals over human dancers??

There is just enough imperfect movement to suggest it.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

What I'm guessing, at least from close scrutinization...it LOOKS like POSER models that have been motion-captured. Some of the movements are just a little too lifelike to be animation. But the rest was probably animated ( case in point, the tongue coming out of the small chameleon's mouth. Those types of things tend to be animated or tweaked after the main motion has been captured. Backgrounds....I speculate they were made in VUE.
Ookami-kun
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Luffs Buff Wuffs!

Post by Ookami-kun »

Damn I like to create animated gifs from the for some odd reason...

Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

MattSullivan wrote:What I'm guessing, at least from close scrutinization...it LOOKS like POSER models that have been motion-captured. Some of the movements are just a little too lifelike to be animation. But the rest was probably animated ( case in point, the tongue coming out of the small chameleon's mouth. Those types of things tend to be animated or tweaked after the main motion has been captured. Backgrounds....I speculate they were made in VUE.
Agreed. Most of this seems to be motion captured. However, all of the facial expressions, non-bipedal creatures, and extra animaitons were without a doubt done by hand.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Oh my this is quite the erotic dream of my teen years. :lol: my i was one odd duck or i just couldn't get up the nerve to ask a girl out. :lol:
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Ookami-kun
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ookami-kun »

One could say that it is a furry's dream... but what about teh females? XP
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

:o Now that was an interesting commercial. Never seen anything like that before.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

Ookami-kun wrote:One could say that it is a furry's dream... but what about teh females? XP
In case you haven't noticed, there are some muscular male tigers, bears, and bulls in speedos... :P
Though... not sure that would make any women happy.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Figarou wrote:
Ookami-kun wrote:It's actually daring and interesting. I actually thought it was unique (but then again my fetish for underwear tend to kick in :ducktoss3:).

If you check their site, they have some kinky stuff. XD

MattSullivan wrote:Eww.

And then some. This is positively wretched. Makes me NOT want to buy orange juice. And the last scene with the orgasm of orange juice erupting out of the bottle...well...makes me weep for humanity.

Post that in the funny picture thread in forum games figarou!!!
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Ookami-kun wrote:One could say that it is a furry's dream... but what about teh females? XP
It could be a furry's dream, but there's one clear reason why it isn't: In the entire production, there isn't a single fox to be seen.

Something I just noticed, however, was that most of, if not all of the male anthros were carnivores while all the females were either herbivores. Suggestive?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:
It could be a furry's dream, but there's one clear reason why it isn't: In the entire production, there isn't a single fox to be seen.

Something I just noticed, however, was that most of, if not all of the male anthros were carnivores while all the females were either herbivores. Suggestive?

What about that female Octopus/Squid? I don't think she eats just plants. [Yoda talk]Other fish/crabs, she eats!!![/Yoda talk] :D
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

it found it weird, I had never seen a commercial like that, there's no relation between that soda and the dancing animal people, anyways, it gets your attention, even if it's the wrong way, I mean, I would stop drinking that after this. :lol:
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

I never understood why so many people insist on putting clothes on furries. The way most animals are designed, fur would cover embarrassing areas when standing upright. There are probably exceptions like deer and other short haired animals, but fuzzy critters like wolves, big cats, and foxes have such dense fur that it's difficult to tell males from females other than by size and behavior.

I like the design of the characters in the commercial, it's just the blatant sexual imagery and the fact that they put the characters in lingerie and speedos that I find disturbing. It would be far less creepy if they were nude but fur-covered.
Ookami-kun
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ookami-kun »

Kaebora wrote:
In case you haven't noticed, there are some muscular male tigers, bears, and bulls in speedos... :P
Though... not sure that would make any women happy.
There's only one bear, no bulls, and a few cougars and chameleons who aren't shown a lot. XP
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

So weird...

I'm watching it and Beethoven's <i>Pastorale Symphony</i> is playing on my radio.

Sick sick sick sick sick...I know...surprised no-one has tossed in the :coolflip: Wolficon yet.

[Cackle] Gotta love the deer doing the Splashdance thing! :lol:
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

pariah justimagine if they made that commercial WITHOUT clothes...and if it were broadcast in America, people would riot. Look how they reacted to janet Jackson's ugly little boob. How do you think theyd react to this??
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by vrikasatma »

Let 'em eat cake.

There's a discussion on another board I'm on, where we're discussing the American habit of being okay with violence but SEX? Bodies?! Oh, NOEZ, how horrifying! Alert Congress to this atrocity!!

You can blow apart all the braincases and empty all the abdominal cavities you want so long as you don't show a nipple. There's a serious confusion of priorities there, methinkest. Bodies are nothing to be ashamed of, love is good, sex is good if everyone involved goes in carefully and respectfully, with their eyes open.

An argument can be made that keeping sexual material away from children is a fine pursuit but what's unnatural in the cradle cannot be natural in the wedding bed. Keep physical sexual adults away from them, sure, but pictures and books harm none. A commercial like this, with anatomically-complete and mildly sexual animals is, I think, a good, safe intro. Definitely a more positive message than most of rap music these days.

Remember the look on Baloo's face when he was scratching his back in "Bare Necessities?" Ha-ha, you BET he was! Especially with that music on the soundtrack. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew what was going on a couple feet southwards. This is only a step and a half away from that.
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

vrikasatma wrote:Remember the look on Baloo's face when he was scratching his back in "Bare Necessities?" Ha-ha, you BET he was! Especially with that music on the soundtrack. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew what was going on a couple feet southwards. This is only a step and a half away from that.
Excuse me while I vomit in my mouth.
XIV
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by vrikasatma »

Dreamer wrote:Excuse me while I vomit in my mouth.
And hopefully <i>through</i>...