Eternal Darkness

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

With the smell of man in the air Gradamire looks in the direction of the man. Come OUT coward no use on hiding from me i can sense you no matter where you hide remember this is my home and i only share it with lycans like myself so if you are here to hunt then you are going to be the hunted
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

The man could hear voices erupting from the dark forest's foliage. He pulled away from the tree's base and tossed the flare into the darkness. The orange flame cast a colorful shadow upon a small portion of the forest's floor. He began moving in the direction of the flame's light with his hand resting upon his blade's holster.
"Identify yourself. This is now property of the government. I do not wish to fight with you. I only wish for you to reveal yourself."
The man pulled the shimmering blade from its holster. The orange light reflected off its steel frame. The man pulled a small pair of goggles from his belt. They sat covered in a light blanket of dust. The man placed the goggles onto his face and locked them over the front of his eyes. He flipped a small switch on the goggle's left side and watched as the terrain around him became illuminated in an eerie white coat of color.
"Reveal yourself!"
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do

Post by Nekko »

Nekko relaxed as a flash of light caught his attention. A human called out. Nekko saw him throw the flare and the shadow of the werewolves. "Pisst, over here behind you." He loudly whispered to the one of the wolves.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire looked over to the direction of the human and began his way over to him. I'm Gradamire and may i ask why you have come to the sacred grounds of the lycans, for your kind have brought nothing more than death and grieve to my kind please state your buisness. Gradamire stared down at the human and growled softly.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The man watched as the creature entered into his view. He held the sword in a defensive posture, watching the creature's every movement; for, he had never seen a lycan before. The man opened his mouth to speak, only to be overwhelmed with fear. His jaw simply hung open, fearfully. Somehow, he managed to speak.
"T-This land belongs to the government. You should leave this area at once."
The man watched the creature's movements, carefully. He held his sword, ready to attack at any given moment.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Nekko wrote:Nekko relaxed as a flash of light caught his attention. A human called out. Nekko saw him throw the flare and the shadow of the werewolves. "Pisst, over here behind you." He loudly whispered to the one of the wolves.
Yes yes i hear you, you don't have to yell my ears are quite atune to the world around me" Jokes Rafael to this odd looking creature to his eyes. Rafael states with bemusement "You know we don't really encounter such fellows such as your self in this part of the world" Raf pauses "Actully i've never even smelled feline such as you ever, Where do you come from?" Nekko stays quiet. "oh yes sorry I'm Rafael and my exciteable friend over there is Gradamire" Nekko seems to relax a bit.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

"I know, I travel alot." Nekko said still hidding in the shadows making eye contact with Rafael. "Names Nekko by the way. I'm from Siberia, worked my way here by catching a ride on a boat." His eyes watched Gradamire. "Is he going to be alright?" Nekko sounded concerned for Gradamire for he has a scar on his back made by a human.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

I shall state one more time human THIS IS OUR LAND FROM OUR ANCESTORS THEREFORE NOW LEAVE OR PERISH!!!!!!
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"Oh crap" He says as he looks back to Gradamire "Nekko please hold here a sec, i need to do something before Gradamire does" Rafael bolts as fast as he can just making it between Gradamire and the unknown human. "Hold on were not here to fight" Rafael says as he begins to hold back his friend Gradamire with one of his own huge arms. "Human this is not a good time to be brave, my friend here has been thru too much to just let anyone cause him trouble" Gradamire now subdues some and backs off. "Human if we are breaking any laws then please tell me, so then we may be able to get past this without haveing to spread you across this forest" He says still with a bit of humor in what he had said.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The man began laughing as if entertained by this sudden response. He began examining over the blade in his hand.
"We are here to eliminate the scum that reside in the mountains over there," the man pointed towards the beautiful mountains in the distance. "If your friend wishes to fight, he will only be endangering those around him. I have the high ground here and you know it. I have over a thousand military personnel back in the village. If he killed me, it would surely be your end."
The man lowered his blade a few inches, noticing that the second creature didn't wish to fight.
"What are you, anyway?" the man scanned over the two creatures ahead of him. His teeth chattered in the cool breeze.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"Well as far as i know, i'm what your kind may call Lycanthrope or for the few who like to spin tales for children to keep them from wandering away from home, then you may also know my friend and i as werewolves" Gradamire grunts his distrust and lumbers over to Nekko, to whom has no idea what is going on all that well. "so human what is it in those hills that you seek?" directing a quizical eye at this protector of his people. "for that is the direction we must depart to once we've had our rest, we have allies in those same mountains"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The man swiftly lowered his sword as if feeling little threat from the creature. He returned the weapon to its holster; yet, kept his hand on its handle.
"Perhaps these allies of yours are the ones whom threaten our magnificent empire." The man raised a brow. "Perhaps they are the ones which have been attacking the merchants throughout our city."
The man began pacing in a somewhat chaotic manuver. He seemed to be judging the strange creatures.
"They threaten our city with an unknown powerful force. Our job is simply to stop it. Understood?"
He could hear motors in the distance. Music was blaring from the merchant village. The man twisted around and began moving back towards the sounds.
"If you wish to join our fight, you may."
He stood petrified, as if expecting a response from the creature.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

With a bit of anger in his voice Rafael yells over the loudening noise "Do you not know what time of this year your merchants have been traveling thru those woods?" the man stands confused. "it's Bloody mateing season, and those poor souls had put themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time" Rafael pauses "if you can keep your allies from chargeing the mountains for atleast a few more days i believe my comrade and i can straighten things out, please no more bloodshed we must cut the tentions before things get too hot" and with that Rafael dashes in the direction of Gradamire and the new arivele Nekko.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The man spun around, enraged. His eyes became filled with anger.
"Your allies are killing innocents. Whether your kind likes it or not, the merchants must continue their routes. It is the only way for us to trade with the northern plains. We are at war with another empire right now. We at least need supplies, and that damned pass is the only way to get those supplies."
The man screamed and kicked a nearby plant. "We need those supplies now, or we will lose our entire city. People will be slaughtered. I know that it doesn't mean much to you, but we won't die without a fight. There is no time for alliance...don't you understand?"
The man paused and seated himself behind one of the trees.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"Nekko i know we just met, but i must ask you to go with Gradamire up into those mountains and ask to let the merchants thru" Rafael turns to Gradamire "Please friend put your demons aside and help us start at atleast calming the feud between man and Us" without an answer Gradamire and Nekko are off heading north-east. Rafael runs back to the man sitting at the base of the tree. "ok I'll help you human, but in return you must help us cut the fear and hatred between our people" Rafael ends his words with a Howl that shakes the very Woods they reside in, and from the distance He gets a return howl from Gradamire in confermation.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The man sighs in an angered manner and regains his footing on the ground beneath them. For a moment, he listens to the sounds of the forest and music combined. He turns his attention back towards the creature.
"Fine, I will warn my comrades not to harm your race. However, it would be respected if we could accompany you and those other creatures to the meeting. There is word of an approaching enemy force in the area. It isn't confirmed, but both our races may be at risk here if we don't work together." The man seemed to slur the last few words.
The man removed the goggles from his head and reattached them to his belt. His pupils appeared to have become dilated. He turned away and began moving back towards the village.
"If you make up your mind, come tell me at the village."
The man proceeded through the underbrush, careful about each of his movements. He could hear shouting erupting from the village up ahead. It sounded rowdy and restless. He moved through a small clearing and examined the structures around him. Troops stood in small groups around the village's center. Armored tanks and other forms of transportation sat around them. Most of the vehicles appeared to have been heavily damaged. The man jumped onto one of the vehicles. He lifted one of the guns that sat scattered around the scene into the air and fired a couple of bullets into the night's sky.
"Attention!" he screamed in a bloody gasp.
Troops began gathering around the armored calvary in a somewhat stupefied behavior. Most of them looked to be tired and nearly dead.

"Soldiers, I know that I'm not your commander, but I wish to speak a few words." Silence settled among the mixed crowd. "I have just encountered a new group of allies..."
"There isn't anyone within miles of here, buddy!" One of the troops interrupted. His remarks became joined by mixed laughter.
The man on the vehicle sighed, "That's what we thought...and it's wrong. There are others out here."
"Who?" A second soldier gagged; for he sounded to be drunk.
The man hesitated, "Uh, werewolves..."
"Sounds like somebody has had a bit to much liquor tonight!" Laughter erupted in the entire crowd; this time, constant.
The man jumped from the vehicle's top and landed perfectly on the ground. 'Damn, they aren't going to believe me. I sound like an idiot,' he thought to himself.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko didn't bother to object. He went with Gradamire towards the mountains. A few moments of silence later, Nekko spoke up. "So, I'm not really familiar with the idea of a "pack." What should I expect when we get there."
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Miguel wrote:The man sighs in an angered manner and regains his footing on the ground beneath them. For a moment, he listens to the sounds of the forest and music combined. He turns his attention back towards the creature.
"Fine, I will warn my comrades not to harm your race. However, it would be respected if we could accompany you and those other creatures to the meeting. There is word of an approaching enemy force in the area. It isn't confirmed, but both our races may be at risk here if we don't work together." The man seemed to slur the last few words.
The man removed the goggles from his head and reattached them to his belt. His pupils appeared to have become dilated. He turned away and began moving back towards the village.
"If you make up your mind, come tell me at the village."
The man proceeded through the underbrush, careful about each of his movements. He could hear shouting erupting from the village up ahead. It sounded rowdy and restless. He moved through a small clearing and examined the structures around him. Troops stood in small groups around the village's center. Armored tanks and other forms of transportation sat around them. Most of the vehicles appeared to have been heavily damaged. The man jumped onto one of the vehicles. He lifted one of the guns that sat scattered around the scene into the air and fired a couple of bullets into the night's sky.
"Attention!" he screamed in a bloody gasp.
Troops began gathering around the armored calvary in a somewhat stupefied behavior. Most of them looked to be tired and nearly dead.

"Soldiers, I know that I'm not your commander, but I wish to speak a few words." Silence settled among the mixed crowd. "I have just encountered a new group of allies..."
"There isn't anyone within miles of here, buddy!" One of the troops interrupted. His remarks became joined by mixed laughter.
The man on the vehicle sighed, "That's what we thought...and it's wrong. There are others out here."
"Who?" A second soldier gagged; for he sounded to be drunk.
The man hesitated, "Uh, werewolves..."
"Sounds like somebody has had a bit to much liquor tonight!" Laughter erupted in the entire crowd; this time, constant.
The man jumped from the vehicle's top and landed perfectly on the ground. 'Damn, they aren't going to believe me. I sound like an idiot,' he thought to himself.

"Silence" Roared Rafael "Your comrade here speaks the truth he has asked my allies and myself to stand at your side when the next wave of attacks" One of the civilien solders to drunk and in pain to think burst's out "Look et the big doggy" With that he expells the booze from his body in the the form of projectile vomit. Rafael grimises then says "Clear your minds humans or the upcomeing onslaught will destroy you and everyone you hold dear" The croud is too shocked to speak, Rafael hands the floor back to the human he has no name for. He walks over to the least occupated part of group and sits down next to one of the battle damaged vehicls to rest.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire stares at the humans as they are shocked to see what is before them SHADOW CHAINS!!!, don't worry humans for you are safe for now until the moon rises then i will let the chains loose till then this is to insure both of our safties
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Rafael is confused to see Gradamire here so soon, so he asks "Gradamire what did the pack in the mountain have to say, and where is Nekko?" Rafael approaches on of the civilians and asks "Do you have any cloths that you wouldn't mind if they get shredded?" still abit scared and surprised the Human doesn't answer right off the bat "Uh oh uh ya sorry, Your just so big that i got distracted" A friendly smile goes over Rafael's face "ya i know, so do you, cuz i'd like to blend in so when the rush comes, that they won't know what hit them" the human calms his nerves with a swig of wisky and leads him over to one of the batterd cars where he brigs out a duffle full of army fatiges. "Thanks these will work just fine"
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

The pack in the mountain had said that they will help. Gradamire looked at the human with a grin. I can fool the others by just morphing back to normal. Gradamire bent over to howl at the moon but, then sensed something in the air. Something is coming and it's very near it smells of human and animal. Gradamire released the spell and continued to morph back into his human form. His fur turned to flesh and claws to regular human nails, his paws turned to human feet and left barefooted. Gradamire looked at Rafael then back to the human again. I'm sorry for how I behaved earlier. I'm only ten years old and still learning how to control my other self
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"I must ask again, where is Nekko?" Rafael now nearly roaring when he asked Gradamire.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

thats is one thing i don't know the answer too Rafael.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The man moved into the nearby tavern and seated himself at the bar. Nearly the entire building was empty, except for a few people who were far too drunk to even move without losing their dinner. He seated himself at the bar and screamed for the bartender.
"Hey, over here!" He slammed his hand down on the surface of the bar.
"Waddaya want?" the bartender appeared to be somewhat irriated.
"Something with a kick," he blurted.
The bartender moved away and dissappeared behind a wall towards the back of the room. The soldier could hear the person moving a box of drinking glasses around. He stood up, having little patience with waiting and walked towards the tavern's exit. A small lantern sat perched on a small metal bar. The orange light seemed to release an awkward glow on the building's walls. He examined over the walls with anger and kicked open the door which seperated the building's interior from the outside world. He felt the chilly evening air hit him.

Drunken laughter seemed to replace the sounds of the air's breeze. The smell of vomit had become potent. The man seated himself near the two creatures and opened his mouth to speak. He turns his head to the creature that had calmed the other humans.
"Thanks for helping me back there when I was trying to explain to them and all..." he paused. "I-I'm sure that your are disgusted by the way these people act around you; but, there's a reason for the way they act, I promise. You see, they've given up hope for our empire. The government is falling apart in this crisis, and the enemy is far more advanced than us. We don't stand a chance..."
He looked to the night's sky and sighed in a somewhat confused manner.
"We appreciate your help even if the people don't show it."
The man stood up and looked to the creature that previously seemed to hate him, "Don't worry about it..." A few moments later, he moved away.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko looked back and saw that Grad was gone. "Dang it!" He stoped and turned the other direction. "I have no idea whats going on anymore." He sprinted back and towards the village. He slowed down as he saw a crowd of people and Raf. He leaped forward. "What did I miss?" He said like nothing happend.