Eternal Darkness

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

"Gosh i must say, your quite catty for a beast such as yourself" Rafael says as he watched Nekko come in. "Though i bet that comes with your sneekynes, Am i right?" Rafael ask's with happy Curiosity in his tone.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire appears from the shadows " Where have you been Nekko?" he asked the werewolf
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Rafael gets up in his human form and gives Nekko a pat on the back. "Glad to have you back kid, ok here's the game plan..." Rafeal tells Nekko all that has gone down while he has been gone. "so i hope i didn't speak to fast for you, Nekko we'll need you to change back to your human form if we want this to go down as planned"
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

"yes otherwise the humans will be frightended of us"
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"Yes this is so we may take advantige of the enemy" at that Rafael Climbs into a nearby truck to catch some z's.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do

Post by Nekko »

((OOC: ^^' weretiger acctually, it's alright though))

Nekko nodded, "I understand." He shifted back into his human form.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

The man moved towards a group of soldiers and leaned against one of the nearby ammo crates.
"What's the situation?" he asked one of the men.
"We've lost contact with all of our scouting drones;so we really don't know where the enemy is," a shorter soldier responded.
The man nodded and moved towards one of the damaged vehicles. He could see a couple of soldiers beneath it, trying to restore its weapons. They appeared to be covered in sludge. He jumped into the vehicle's control deck and began examining over the buttons on the main panel. Two small turrets sat mounted on both sides of the deck. Within moments, he was pressing a variety of different buttons. The vehicle sputtered to life with a loud roar and began vibrating with life. The man leaned over the deck's edge and screamed towards the two men that were down below.
"It's working!" the engine's motor was extremely loud.
One of the men nodded and began cleaning up his repair tools, "Okay, but I don't know about the main cannon. It's been giving us problems."
"What kind of problems?"
"Backfiring and jamming up!"

The man turned his attention back towards the deck and noticed the rusted cannon above him. He could see the gunpowder that had settled on its frame. It almost looked as if it had been burned. He turned his attention towards his newly found allies. He jumped down and moved towards them. The vehicle rattled behind him.
"Do any of you know how to repair a cannon?" he asked in a somewhat sarcastic tone.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

With a bit of a grumble Rafael gets himself back up and sees what The man wanted "I used to work on a chevy of mine back when i was sixteen, let me see what your problem is" Rafael rubs the sand from his eyes and heads over to the battle damaged Humvea that seems to be shakeing at the point of sound. "Hey human, i never did ask what your name was"
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

are you okay Asked Gradamire
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"Well of coarse, why do you ask" he asks as he climbs onto the burntout cannon to see what he can do. "well here's your problem" and rafael scrapes out a dead body from the back of the huge weapon. "it looks charred and broken, is this one of your men?"
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire takes a whiff of the dead body. "It smells of nothing from these men of this camp but of a forein scent somewhere from the north."
Gradamire replied
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Rafael takes a wiff "Ah, your right. though i do wonder how it got in the cannon" he tosses the biggest peace of the body to the human letting the rest fall to the earth.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The man sighed in an angered manner.
"The name's Dex..."
He examined over the charred body and looked towards the baffled repair crew that stood near the now fully functional vehicle. He slammed his hand on the side of the vehicle and began screaming.
"DO one of you want to tell me how the hell a charred body got into the cannon; and for crying out loud, could it hurt any of you to at least check?!"
The men stared at him in a stupefied behavior. Their eyes appeared to be swollen and exhausted. Dex turned his attention towards the man who found the body.
"Thanks for helping out. It seems like we have complete idiots working for the empire's repair team."
Loud explosions were echoing in the distance.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko sat on a crate that most likely contained ammo. He was staying out of the way and keeping to himself like he usually likes to do. He saw the chared body drop to the ground, and Dex shouting about how the techies don't do a good job. Nekko relaxed, taking a deep breath and leaning back against more crates.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Rafael Snickers to himself and jumps down from the vehicle, "Hey Keep your witts about you" Rafael says to Nekko pointing in the direction of the ever growing noise of weapons fire. "I'd hate to loose a young beast such as yourself to the mindless Idiots on their way" He says as he drops his backside on ground next to the crate where Nekko was sitting. "Though i doubt you'll have much trouble with a few soldiers" Raf says as he punches nekko in the shoulder.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dex circled around and began messing with the controls on the vehicle. A loud charge began building inside the vehicle's cannon and the turrets began spinning, trying to regain their proper functions. The repair team began laughing, obviously taunting the soldier, then passed a bottle of booze around. Dex smiled for the first time in a while.
"We might actually have a chance against them!" Something seemed to be keeping him from showing any sense of appreciation for his new allies.
He watched as orange flashes danced in the sky over the mountains. Loud music was playing on one of the nearby vehicles. Dex looked towards the werecreatures.
"We can't wait much longer, or they'll wipe that entire outpost out..."
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Rafael See's the trucks in the distance, He smiles a big smile and yells to his allies "Gradamire, Nekko It's our turn" And he begins to tear away his cloths but still he Does not change. He runs to a point to where the trucks will see him in his nakedness. "Come on LETS HAVE SOME FUN" He roars but still holding back the change.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire looks over to Raf and says "I believe i can hold back the forein army with on shadow as long as nobody enters the shadow besides me you all can have the fun hehehehehe. Gradamire looks at Nekko. You okay Nekko Gradamire asks teh weretiger.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Rafael roars back "Nekko, shake the cobwebs, we need you up here" Then with a zip a Round passes thru Rafaels shoulder, makeing his rage grow. Now nearly going crazy from holding himself back, He drops to his knees just as the trucks are nearly appon him. Then like a shockwave His howl comes, but this time It is nearly Demonic for how booming it is "AAAAAAAAAARRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Before the enemy knows it, one of their trucks explodes and a furry fireball lands on the next with the same result. Rafael no longer is sane, he begins to joke with fire in his eyes "OH, NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME" He rips the next guy from the drivers seat while the vehical is still moving, and throws him to the life engulfing shadows of Gradamire, where the guy screams till his voice is muffled. "Nekko you want to play?" he cackles like a demon and throws his body full force into the next oncomeing truck making it crush like a tin can.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dex stood like a statue for a moment, before turning his attention towards the confused soldiers around him. A few terrified civillians had already begun fleeing out of the village towards the opposite direction of the fighting. Dex hopped back onto his vehicle's control deck and lifted a walkie-talkie to his mouth.
"Soldiers, man your positions! This is not a drill. We will crush those who go against our magnificent empire! There will be no retreat! If you flee, you will be remembered in the halls of shame! Fight for the empire!"
Panicked soldiers began scrambling all around him. Loud music was playing over the village's primary speakers. Damaged vehicles were screaming to life and speeding past Dex's stationary armor. Dex watched as a few of the armored calvary creeped past him with such a terrifying roar that they were almost deafening. Large barriers sat mounted on their vehicular frames, obviously used to shield the gunners from bullets.

The repair crew hopped onto the deck where Dex stood. They were barely capable of moving forward without losing their dinner. A few sober soldiers followed behind them carrying large explosive weapons. One of the drunken men moved over to the controls and began hitting some of the buttons, causing the vehicle's frame to lift off the ground. The soldiers had seated themselves in a small group of seats behind Dex, while the repair crew continued moving around in an unorganized fashion. Dex listened as a magnificent grinding sound vibrated through the interior bridge, showing the vehicle's overall power. He pushed the intoxicated engineer out of the way and grasped the vehicle's steering controls. Pulling back on the controls, he felt the armor ascend into the sky above them. The trees appeared to have disappeared below them and he could see explosions in the distance. He pushed the controls forward and felt the vehicle reangle itself to look as if it was about to dive to the ground, then they began moving forward towards the explosions. Dex raised the walkie talkie to his mouth once more.
"Attention, air support. That is a negative direct assault. Sidewind, I repeat, sidewind!"
The radio sputtered to life as voices responded to this order.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko stood up finnally. "I can't let you hav all the fun." he said as Raf let out a demonic howl. Nekko dashed past him and jumped. While mid-air, he let loose and shifted. The pain he was used to and even considered it welcoming. He lands on the front of an enemy vehicle hard, punches through the windsheild and grabs the stuned driver. A wicked grin ran accross Nekko's face as he pulled the man through the broken shards of glass and tossing him. He turns to the passenger. "You know, I usually am more polite. But I'm bored out of my mind." He said before mauling his arm off.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dex watched as a batallion of other air support joined him. He could see the sharp frames of the nearby aircraft jutting through the air beside his vehicle. There was something huge in the distance though. It didn't look to be from the attacking empire's military. With a hanging jaw, Dex raised the walkie to his mouth again.
"Do any of you recognize that thing?"
"Negative, sir!" static filled the channel which the response came from.
"Alright, try some bombing runs on that thing. We need to take it out before it reaches our ground force."
Dex turned the controls to the left and felt the vehicle make a sharp, unnatural turn. He could see the ground forces down below, attacking the approaching enemy batallions. Machine gun fire filtered from the aircraft to his left. The loud crakling seemed to make the walls of his vehicle vibrate with noise. Then there was a sudden screech as that same vehicle began plunging to the ground. Flames were dancing from its hull.
"What the hell hit him?" Dex spoke into the walkie.
"Don't know, sir. He just dropped out of the sky a few seconds ago!" Another voice echoed in response.
"Fire primary weapons on my command!" He spoke back into the walkie.
"Affirmative!"
The repair crew was hunched over in the back of Dex's vehicle, vomiting onto the metal flooring. The soldiers were apparently readying some sort of mechanism that was built into the center of the bridge.
"Fire on my order...3....2...1," the cannon on top of Dex's vehicle seemed to deafen the entire crew as a magnificent missile flew from its interior. Other missiles passed by both sides of his vehicle.
The object in the distance seemed to take no damage upon impact of the missiles. Another aircraft fell from the sky from unnatural causes.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Rafael Tosses the truck to the side makeing it fly into another incomeing enemy, who end up in peaces after it makes contact. Rafael laughs like an insane jackle, bolting forword, then jumps directly into the air and slames done on the next vehical in transit, crushing the occupents inside. "Wow what a day, i get to have fun and destroy things" He happily gloats, as he watches a truck dissapear into the shadow chains. "Oh nice one nekko my lad, But i bet you can't beat my high score?" Rafael bets, Nekko laughs.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire bagan to chant "BY THE POWERS OF MY DARK ANCESTORS I SUMMON THEE FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL COME TO OUR AID AND DESTROY THE FOREIGN ARMY!!!!!!" Gradamire's spell shook the ground leveling the other army "CHAOS SHIELD" he roared. He noticed the men in his shadow chains. "WELL WELL WELL LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE" you are going to pay for what you did to us and the rest of them. "SHADOW CHAINS" the shadows of the men inside turn to chains and crushed them like eggs their screams with music for his ears to hear. Their guts came squshing out like jello and their heads began to crack like melons. "OH I JUST LOVE THE HEAR THOSE SCREAMS OF PAIN"
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Rafael finding less and less Things to destroy, calms down and his gentle smile comes back and he thinks clearer. "Hey wait, we need answers so someone please catch someone alive" he dashes back into the mayhem while bullets zip past him like hail, though it would seem the enemy is catching on, because the next Vehical entransit Vers away from him and ends up doing a barrel role killing the men inside. "dambit" Rafael remarks disceraged "This is going to be harder than i thought"