THe wolven Forest

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cody
Legendary
Legendary

THe wolven Forest

Post by Cody »

Cody sighed as he walked down the path to the park, the trees swayed in the evening wind, giving a nice crisp smell of spring. The sun dipped down into the vast valleys and stars started to shimmer in the night. Cody smiled as the full moon started to rise from the west, "Such a nice town, im glade Mom wanted to move here"

Cody just moved to this new town, Cody is a timmied and scared boy at the age of 15 but he liked the new town, for it had such a plesent feel to it and it was peaceful. Cody lives with his Mother Liz Davis whom is a doctor and Animalologist. But sadly most of the time Cody's mom was out of town, so he lived by himself. This night Cody decided to have a little walk to clear his mind of past events of school, sure he heard the rumors that strange creatures prowled the night but Cody didn't care, to his mind nothing can be pure evil that was made from God, and believed that God would protect him.

Cody looked at a passing stream, and noticed that the park lead into a small but beautiful forest. Cody hesitated to go in, something wasn't right, a feeling lingered onto this forest though it looked peaceful enough it just didn't feel right. Cody heard a wolf howl in the distance and he shivered, wolves were one of the animals Cody disliked the most, he was fearful of them ever since the age of 5.

~Flash back~
Long ago about 10 years ago young Cody was exploring the near by forest that was by his mothers modest country home. It was night and Cody was lost he treaded deeper and deeper not knowing he had entered a wolfs territory. Cody was cry and sitting under an old apple tree, his crys was heard by a young she-wolf. The she-wolf looked apon Cody with her amber like eyes. Young Cody sniffled and looked deep into those endless pools and started to feel safer. Cody outstretched his hand which was trembling, the She-wolf looked at the hand and put her head under it, Cody stroked the fur gently with his little hand and said "C-can you h-help me?" the She-wolf looked as if it understood and tried to get Cody to stand, he did and followed the She-wolf farther into the dark woods.
Hours passed, but soon the She-wolf found the edge of the forest which lead to Cody's Mothers county home, the young boy smiled "Thank you" he reached down to pet the wolf, but then suddenly another wolf pounced at him, the males teeth was bared at Cody and he snapped at Cody's face. Cody started to cry again and yelled for help "MOMMY!!!!" his mother ran out of the house, her night gown flapping as she ran "Cody! Cody!!" she found him and the male wolf on top of him "SHOO!! Get off of my boy!!" she threw a rock at the wolfs head. The male yelped in pain and jumped off of Cody, he snarled at the woman who threw the rock but bounded off into the forest. The She-wolf gave one more glance at the young youths face, with was trailing with tears and ran off with her mate.
~End of Flash back~

That memory still haunted Cody's inner thoughts, but something told him ever thing would be alright if he entered. Again he hesitated, the feeling that hung around this forest was the same when the She-wolf found him long ago. He shook his head "No.. nothing will happen to me now, I am smarter, wiser then I was then. I can outsmart any wolf" he took a deep breath and plunged into the forest.
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stupid Girl

Post by Raina The Werewolf Queen »

Raina could smell a human in the woods and decided to go cheak it out. Sniffing the air she walked for about a half mile and looked down from the top of a hill. "Ahhh haaa. ther you are." she said. Raina keeped watch. "What are you doing so deep in the forest." she whisperd to her self.
SEDUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE

I WANT MY ANTHONY BROWNRIGG PLUSHIE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody felt the hairs on his neak stand on end "M-maybe it wasnet such a good idea to come in here" he muttered to himself. The great moon hung over head, its light bounceing off the surface of the the stream. Cody let out a nervious sigh and walked on trying to keep his nervs still he hummed a tune his mother use to sing to him while he was a child
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

Lady raina saw him start to walk away and decided to follow him in the shadows. She was only a few feet away from him and he dident even know. Lurking in the darkness she followed his evey step.

Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody walked down the path untill he aproched a steep hill, Cody took a step back "I wonder if I can make it.." he gave a shrug "One way to find out" he braced his feet on the ground and started to slide. Everything looked good for a moment, but then the dirt started to give away, Cody tumbled to the ground with a sicking *Thud*

"OCH!!" he sat up aginst the tree he rolled into "Ugh" he looked down at his legg, it was badly brused "Damn, i hope its not broke" he grabed a few twigs that were sturty, and a few vines. He made himself a crude but efective splint "This will have to do" and sighed "Now wich way was home....."
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

Raina chucled at the boys clumsyness. A werewolf would never do such a thing. enoughs enough she though.
Raina Walked out from the shadows and stood up on her back feet. Glareing at the boy she towerd over him at 7 feet. "Where are you going?"

Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody sighed he thought it was some person who had found him "Thank god, I need a little help here, i think my legg is broken and....." he turned around and saw the Lycan, Cody was only 5'8 so YEA she towered over him. Cody gulped "Uhh...." he wanted to run, but there were 3 resons why he didnt. One with his dammaged legg he couldent, and would only make the pain worse, Two he didnt know the woods well and he knew that this Werewolf would surely know it better then him. And three, he was too pertrified by fear. All Cody could do was stand there with his mouth hanging agape, his eyes wide as dinner plates
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

"I asked you a question boy. Where are you going?" Raina circled him. "Mabey I could help you find your way. dont think just because in a werewolf I am evil.

She walked into the bushes and 5 minutes later a young 18 year old girl emerged. She brushed off her black Goth skirt and fixed her shirt so it only coverd her top half leaving her belly showing.

Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody limped back a step, winceing at the pain in his legg "I-I guess I-im lost...." he steped back more "S-so I dont know, h-home I guess" his back hit a tree. ~This isnt right~ Cody thought to himself ~There just miths! Nothing but a scary story!~
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

(OOC: what the hell? don't we only have one game- or am i missing something? methink we're only supposed to have one game going, and in that game, Baph is the GM. what going on?)
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

(( *Kicks self in but* sorry about that, didnt know this was a game RP not an RPG... sorry if the GM wants they can delete this thread))
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Go ahead and keep going with this thread. If other games exist, that's great. Just know that events in other games do not effect Bewere of Ghulidalen. Sadly, I have much to do right now, and will soon post more updates in it's own thread.

Go. Have fun. I can't keep the boat afloat myself!
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

((*Bows to Baphnedia* Thank you thank you very much!))
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

(Ok, sounds good to me! I might join in later.) :)
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

"Well you have to tell me where you came from so I can help." She got down on all 4 feet and waited for an answer.

Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody gulped "I-I live not too far from here.... just out of this forest, and down a few blocks" he steped away from her again, his ankle throbbing "B-but i can get there m-myself" suddenly he lost his balance, and fell into the neer by steam, which wasnt a stream anymore, but a rageing river, and it was drownding Cody, with its icy water.
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

Queen Raina jumped in the icy turrent and swam to cody. Grabing codys shirt with her fangs she tore agenst the freezing water and draged cody to shore. "Are you ok"? she asked. Raina shook off her fur and waited for an answer.

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i stood there looking at raina and that human boy. wachting out of sheer couriosity then i saw the boy fall the river in and riana jumped in after him. i ran to help but the time i got there she already gotten him out.
raina are you ok!? i asked her
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody coughed up some water, his head hirt for some apprent resion "I-I guess" he coughed again spewing out water "T-thank you for.... saveing.... me.....?" he felt lightheaded, he placed a hand on his forhead, a wet sticky liquid rubed against his finger, he brought it to his eyes to see it was red... blood. Codys head was bleeding, aprently he hit his head on a sharp rock at the bottem of the river "Oh Shi...." he didnt finsish his stentce, right then he passed out

((Ya ya I know Im playing pethtic right now, but not for long hehehe))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

(i'll be playing for raina until she finally retuns to the forum)

Raina "we better get him back"

Anubis "no, we can't he know that we exist"

Raina "but he'll die if we don't get him some help"

Anubis "the healer can take car of this, this wouldn't happen if you haden't shown your true self to him"

Raina "is there another way?"

Anubis "sorry, you know that its the law, he either joins us or he dies."

Raina "your right"

Anubis took cody in his arms and they started to walk back to the village.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody had the worst nightmare ever, he was in a forest running, just running, away from something. He could hear it breathing, it running as its paws hit the wet ground. Cody didnt dare look over his shoulder knowing if he did it would only make him slow down. Its breath was almost on his neak, Cody knew that it wouldent be before long unill this creature would cach him, he could feel it calwing at his leggs, trying to make him stop, and he screamed.

Back in real life, Cody was still sleeping even after he screamed in his dream, sweat droped off his face, fear mixed with confuseion was visible on his face.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i was sent to guard the kid, pup sitting a human i should be training with the others! i thought to my self. inside the tent where we put the runt i herd noises of the human waking up. i entered the kid was drenched in his own sweat.

Cody"AHHHHHHHH!!!! what the hell!?" the kid was obivosly wasn't yeat used to my kind.

Anubis "calm down! if i wanted to kill you would you think i would do it by now. trust me my kind don't wait when killing an enemy or a human."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Cody was clearly shaken, he looked around his surroundings, he was on a bed inside a tent, Cody looked at the Lycan, and gulped ~Feh! Like I would trust this thing~ he ecoed in his mind, but still he thought he could trust this guy, but COdy still stayed on ege "W-what do you want with me" he muttered
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Anubis "nothing you runt. you are going to have to make a choice become one of us or die."

Cody "what, why!?"

Anubis "you know too much, its for our safty we are trying to prevent the dark ages from coming back. if your a little slow in the head like all of your filthy kind. its the time where you apes nearly wiped us out.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

This ticked Cody off a bit "HEY! Im not the one who wanted to meet your kind in the first place, and it WASNT my falt" he stood up and winced, it seemed that his legg still hadent healed yet "I maybe a FILTHY human, but at least I wasnt the one who kidnaped a kid, if you just left me there to wake up the next morning I could have thought it was a bit stupid dream! But noooo now I have to make a choise to eather die or live as your kind!" his face was flustered, he could feel the tears weld up in his eyes "I also bet this means that I have to leave my mother behind and all my loved ones whom you called FILTHY humans if I join you"