Wolf Lake on SciFi TODAY!

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
W53
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Wolf Lake on SciFi TODAY!

Post by W53 »

Episodes of Wolf Lake are playing on SciFi channel today until 3 pm Central Standard Time (US).
" 'Marietta says that we must not be hasty. [...] They will hunt by daylight, which offers no threat to us. And then, soon, she believes that they will come to their senses. But I remember the hunt, and I can't share her faith.' "
--"Nadya" by Pat Murphy, p.88
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

The only sci-fi series I'm currently following is Doctor Who (also broadcasted on the Sci-Fi channel). :D

But maybe I'll check it out when I get the chance. I'm gonna have to download it via torrent though, since Sci-Fi channel doesn't have the proper connection to support European users (for whatever damn reason).
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

I put it a record over tape to view this program later, save myself some time with commercials.
W53
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by W53 »

" 'Marietta says that we must not be hasty. [...] They will hunt by daylight, which offers no threat to us. And then, soon, she believes that they will come to their senses. But I remember the hunt, and I can't share her faith.' "
--"Nadya" by Pat Murphy, p.88