RAMBO

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

RAMBO

Post by MattSullivan »

Bloodier than the first 3 films put together. THIS is what a rated R movie should be like. Yay!
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

:P Because I guess Stallone is still in denial of his age. Just you wait, his next film will be a remake of Tango & Cash or Nightrider. :P
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

I hope is good, i really liked Rambo 1 and 2
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Stallone isn't in denial of his age, Rocky VI addressed it and I heard Rambo addressed it as well.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Aww, I also liked the first parts. And besides, everyone thought the Die Hard-movies were also dead, but proved to still be great in part 4.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Morkulv wrote:Aww, I also liked the first parts. And besides, everyone thought the Die Hard-movies were also dead, but proved to still be great in part 4.
Hell yeah! Yippee Kiya! :cowboywolf:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Yeah some people might complain that Die Hard 4 was softer then the previous Die Hard-movies but some stunts and the end-sequence were definately FTW.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

I actually liked Die Hard 4 more than Die Hard 2.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Yeah Die Hard 2 was the worst of the series.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Yeah Die Hard 2 was the worst of the series.
Agreed. I almost fell asleep with Die Hard 2.
Spiritbw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spiritbw »

Main reason I like the Die HArd series: Buce Willis generally ends up at the end looking like he's been through everything that happend to him in the movie. How many films does the hero go through just as much as they do in those and at the end looks like he wants a weeks vacation lots of asprine and not to move because everything hurts.
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

I have not seen the first Rambo films in years, this will be a DVD rental.

I like Die Hard - IV.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Spiritbw wrote:Main reason I like the Die HArd series: Buce Willis generally ends up at the end looking like he's been through everything that happend to him in the movie. How many films does the hero go through just as much as they do in those and at the end looks like he wants a weeks vacation lots of asprine and not to move because everything hurts.
Oh, yes; Bruce Willis can do the "I hurt. Can I go home now? I stopped the badguy and now I need an aspirin and a beer " routine like nobody else can.
What's funny is that those scenes are usually shot at the Front End (beginning of production) rather than after the scenes where he gets slammed around...so it's all makeup and acting. Neat!
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

I'm probably gonna watch Rambo 4 tomorrow!
nekocj
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nekocj »

I heard they were makin a Judge Dread 2 also :P

Apparently Stallone is doing some fan service, giving his fans the movies they wanna see based off of popular demand. I also heard he is a dick in real life. You know the whole "know somebody who's mom met him" or something like that, but anyways. Speaking of old action stars in denial about their age I just want Indiana Jones 4 to come out like NOW! :lol:

-Neko