Wanted

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Warrior Hero
Additional Details: Email: werewolfwarrior@ymail.com

http://myspace.com/werewolfwarrior

Main Grid Second Life Name: Alexie Borgin.
Mood: Excited

Re: Wanted

Post by Werewolf Warrior »

I think being a werewolf is radical.
Werewolf Nation Leader

If any of you wish to join us in Second Life please do, and if you want to you can join our site at http://www.werewolfnation.webs.com/index.htm
Noir-Okami
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Troper
Mood: Excited

Post by Noir-Okami »

Yes, but please note that the therian subculture and werewolf fan subculture have been flooded with tr00 w3r3s* in the past. Now, I never have seen that, but that's because I wasn't frequenting any websites at the time. But the term werewolf could be referring to a wolf therian. So, is that what you mean?
If you're honestly going to claim to be a werewolf (aka: you shapeshift), like the others said, you need proof. AKA: :shift:

*Typing this incorrectly made my IQ drop a point.
I'm working on a werewolf novel, while liking to stay up late at night and going to college. I'm going to be sleep-deprived when this is all said and done. :sleepy:

Anthony Brownrigg, I hope you have the best of luck with Freeborn. RedEye, I also wish you the best of luck with Wulfen Blood. And for a bit of luck for both of you... :ducktoss3:
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Well, so far as i see it, the only way a wolfman can come into this world, is through birth, by the combined genetic material of two very special people.
by themselves they would be normal, but the simple mixture would cause a new evolution of man, fated to either bring us together or pull us farther apart. been having dreams like that, i wonder what it could mean?
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.