Evolutionary Factors

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Night_Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: My cross to bare

Post by Night_Hunter »

yeah...

Vitamin D was just an example of how the skin reacts to sunlight. Another contributor could be "night light". it has been shown that light from stars and the light reflected of the moon has a drastically different wavelenght than regular sunlight. Thus it has a different effect on the body. A kind of reverse-photogenic reaction. Yeah

you guys get the idea.

virus can maintain certain genetic traits with them. Thats why vaccines wear out and virus mutate

WHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LunarCarnivore
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: RAR!

Post by LunarCarnivore »

totally, when i wrote my theory on here, i didn't actually know much about viruses (or viroids, thank u redeye) now that ive done a bit of research, and spoken to my biology teacher, my theory sounds almost plausible lol i love science and its learny goodness. as for that moonlight wavelength thing, another fine theory for why werewolves shift on fullmoon. good job all around.
Formerly known as Wolf-Man-24
Rosiewolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Rosiewolf »

Night_Hunter wrote:yeah...

Vitamin D was just an example of how the skin reacts to sunlight. Another contributor could be "night light". it has been shown that light from stars and the light reflected of the moon has a drastically different wavelenght than regular sunlight. Thus it has a different effect on the body. A kind of reverse-photogenic reaction. Yeah

you guys get the idea.

virus can maintain certain genetic traits with them. Thats why vaccines wear out and virus mutate

WHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So then sunlight would have a different affect on werewolves? Or would it still be normal like it is for humans... sorry, I got kinda confused there.
Take my advice-- I don't use it anyway
Night_Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: My cross to bare

Post by Night_Hunter »

no no no no...

the sunlight would have little effect on the werewolf if the sunlight was the trigger. If "night light" is the trigger then yes the sunlight would have an effect. It would keep the werewolf human.

Yep.

:read2:
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU HAVE RABIES TOO ?!!?

Read my stuff at:
http://nightfiction.blogspot.com/