My Mini City.

The place for anything at all...
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

My Mini City.

Post by Terastas »

Does anyone else here have a Mini City? It's kind of like NationStates, only instead of a nation, you just have a city, and instead of answering a bunch of wildly bizarre questions, you just hand out a bunch of links that you and your friends can visit (one link per day being the maximum -- no "refresh the page" cheating) to add to it. You start off with just one link that increases population, but as the city grows, you can use other links to increase industry, business, law enforcement, etc.

My Mini City, for example, has two links: One that increases Population and another that increases industry. As it grows, however, I'll be able to include links that improve transportation, law enforcement, the environment, and business (in that order).

Anyone else have a Mini City? If so, post your links so we can click them (oh, and please feel free to click either of the above while you're at it). :wink:
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lovestruck wolf.
Location: Conway, AR. Such a big town for such a small wolf...

Post by WereDragon25 »

I don't but I'd like one, what's the site to make one?
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.
Image Image Image Image Image

"And, thanks to Undercover Brother, the world was once again a funky place."
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

WereDragon25 wrote:I don't but I'd like one, what's the site to make one?
Er. . . . MyMiniCity.com. If you click on either of the above links, you should see three buttons on the right beneath the map: Two blue ones marked "Ranking" and "Find a city," and a red one marked "Build my city." All you have to do to start your own city is click the red one and follow the instructions from there.
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Post by takyoji »

Heh, I've seen this once before. A friend that I hadn't talked to in a long time bugged me to view his. xP

Seems like an interesting idea. I figured it was simply a way the owner to get money from the visits because of advertisements, but I don't really notice any... Perhaps it's just a "just for fun" thing apparently. Interesting pixel art.
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lovestruck wolf.
Location: Conway, AR. Such a big town for such a small wolf...

Post by WereDragon25 »

Increase population please :( http://therianthropa.myminicity.com
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.
Image Image Image Image Image

"And, thanks to Undercover Brother, the world was once again a funky place."