Jericho (Squad 0) OCC and Character Thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Jericho (Squad 0) OCC and Character Thread

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Hi. This is my first r.p so don't expect anything much from me ok? As you can tell by the title, it's base of the game Jericho but it's not totally from the game itself. Some elements from the game will be in but due to copy right, I'll avoid having too much from the game to be used in the r.p. I prefer not to have spoilers so I'll just give a small peek into the plot. Our characters will deal with some small cases before they get caught up in the big one. Also, try and make your characters none human. But try and not make him or her into something of a god.

Rules.

Ok, so far, all the r.p I've join seems to have one small problem. Players tend to disappear without prior notice for up to a month without a word and the r.p gets hold up. From now on, if you want to join the r.p, you will have to post at least once per week. Longest I am willing to give is 2 weeks and 5 days for a player to post at least once. If you don't post after 2 weeks and 5 days or disappear without telling us why, your character will either be left behind or killed off. I know this is mean but this problem has gone on long enough. I'm already up to my neck with this so I really have not much of a choice. It pains me to do this to a player but.. some things just have to be done. Other than that, the standard rules are still in effect.

1, No god characters.
2. Don't take your problem into the r.p. Take it else where. We are here to have fun. Not to kill each other verbally.
3. Don't hold up the r.p. If you can't be on for some time, please post it up on this thread.
4. Respect all players.
5. Post must at least be 2 lines long. The longer the better. Paragraphs are also accepted.
6. Max number of post is 6 per day if only 2 characters are in the picture.
7. Have fun.

Character Sheet

Name:
Species:
Eye Color:
Hair color:
Height:
Weight:
General build:
Sex:
Team Position:
Personality (optional):
Weapons:
Special abilities:
Description of (Your character)
Distinguishing traits:
Last edited by Silver Predator Wolf on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Name: Aluna Taylor. Assassin name: The Black widow

Species: Werewolf/Vampire/Demon (Hybrid)

Eye Color: Brown red

Hair color: Black with strands of White and Silver.

Skin Color: Human form/Pale. Semi form/Light Black

Height: Human form/1.85m. Were form/2.0m

Weight: 100 lbs

General build: Slender and has a body that will make man drool.

Sex: Female

Team position: Captain

Personality (optional): Friendly to those she likes and those she trust but cold to those that she does not like or trust. Loyal, affectionate, helpful, smart, funny and caring.

Weapons: Claws, 2 katana made of demon bones, 2 silencer pistols that fire blessed silver bullets, shuriken (throwing stars) and one 12 gage shotgun.

Special abilities: Heightened senses, Celerity (moves and attack at blinding speed), Obfuscate (mystically cloak himself in illusions or shadows, there by disguising or concealing himself. She can also attack an enemy and than mystically fall back into the shadows. She only uses this skill if he is dealing with a group of enemies), rapid healing, voice manipulation, Entrancement (When anyone makes eye contact with her when she uses this skill they (the victims) will suddenly see her as super humanly fascinating and they are convinced that she is his/her friend, lover or whatever — a figure to be protected and adored. Immune to blessed silver and sunlight. Lightning fast reflex. Faster and stronger than her father.

Description of Aluna: She has a head and a tail of a wolf and a body of a human. She is totally black from head to toe.

Distinguishing traits (original form): Long hair that flows straight down her back, pure white crescent on her forehead easily shown by her parted hair and she looks like her father except for her eyes which looks like her mothers. Always has a very seductive look on her face.

Human form: A very gentle looking person and very beautiful. She wears sunglasses as her eyes will attract unwanted attention.

Combat style/experience: All forms of close quarters, arm and unarmed combat. Weapons training and all forms of sword play. Trained to kill without making a sound. Skilled tactician.

Clothing: Black leather jump suit (It is so tight and it is the same colour as her skin that when she is in her true form she looks like she is naked), Black leather trench coat with the collar covering the back of her head (The coat is custom made for her as she wants something to go with her jumpsuit) and black shoes. If she were to walk around in public she will cover her body with the coat.

History (optional): Her history is a total blank. No one knows who she is. But they suspect that she is the daughter of an infamous assassin that was never caught. She has been wanted for pulling hits on government targets and others. On the day she is caught, the DOW, who has been keeping track of her offered her a way out, she is to sign up with and train to be a Jericho squad leader. But unlike the other squad, the team that she is placed in is numbered 0. Not much is know about the squad or it's members. Some say the squad is only a myth and no such squad existed. It's rumored that the members are not even human.
Last edited by Silver Predator Wolf on Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

CSAB

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Nice work ^^

Name: <b><u><i>Csab</b></u></i> White

Species: Lycan (White Caucasian)/ European aspect

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Silver

Height: 1,84 M (Human) / 2,23 (Lycan)

Weight: 78 Kg

General Build: He is not exactly very muscular rather than has an athletic body.

Sex: Male

Occupation: Technician has a wide knowledge of manipulation anything which use a electricity. However, he has a variety of occupations.

Team position: Scout/Assassin

Personality: He is very quiet and tends to reveal only a small amount of information about himself.

Weapons: He is mostly fascinated by sword, especially katanas of which 2 he carries with himself.2 Silver and Platinum coated katanas with some of the blades being diamond coated for a better cut.
He also carries 2 modified Desert Eagles.

Special abilities: Observing, manipulating any equipment, repairs, hiding,

Description: He mostly wares casual clothes, however has the tendency to make things appear different than they appear. He has little interest in the army, however he likes to be among soldiers. There isn't much to know about him as he just appeared from one moment to another from nowhere. He don't talks much, especially when asked about his past. If he does says something about his past, it's not always the truth.

Distinguishing traits: When in Lycan form he has a strange fur color which is unusual among Lycans. In human form he hasn't got much traits due to the clothes he wares, however , he has a scar on chest , right above his heart.

Last edited by Absolute Wolf on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Welcome to the r.p Absolute Wolf! :D

Ok, for the team position, the slots that are still open are

Secound In command (Vise Captain)
Support
Sniper
Heavy Weapons
Medic
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Heya! I'm joining too.

Name: Edward DeSantos
Species: Lycanthrope
Eye Color: Blue (both forms)
Hair color: Black
Skin Color: Caucasian (human), dark silver fur (lycanthrope)
Height: 5' 8" (human), 6' 10" (lycanthrope)
Weight: 165 lbs. (human), 235 lbs. (lycanthrope)
General build: Athletic, Slim and Strong
Team Position: Additional Support
Personality (optional): Friendly, Open-minded, but silent.
Weapons: HK417 7.62x51mm Assault Rifle, 2 silver machetes
Special abilities: Shadow Camouflage (uses darkness as perfect stealth.), Feral Claws (abilities to harden and lengthen his claws, use for extreme situations, always effective to humans)
Description: He looks like general human wearing everyday's clothes, except during his work he'll wear full tactical gear and protective clothings. In lycanthrope form, He has a dark silver fur with a slight mix of white and black. May look extremely feral and violent, but he is actually very nice and friendly.
Distinguishing traits: None known.
Literally fading away...
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Welcome to the R.P Confi! :D Good to see you and Absolute Wolf on board! :D

Ok guys. The R.P will start on the 7th of April 2008. Start time will be 8.00.P.M. singapre time. Get ready everyone. Hope to see you all in soon!^_^

(The empty slots are still open. Join in the r.p at anytime. But I prefer that you join before we get past the first page.)
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Sounds fun, count me in.

Name: Cyrus Sandro
Species: Werewolf
Eye Color: Dark brown / Yellow (wolf)
Hair color: Black
Skin Color: Dark brown
Height: 7' (Human) 8' (Wolf)
Weight: 210 lb
General build: Tall, muscular.
Team Position: Second in Command

Personality (optional): Cyrus is a good guy in general, but he can be a bit of a hard a** when he wants to or needs to be, which makes him a sound leader - his rough, deep voice being perfect for barking orders and his tendency to lead by example doesn't hurt, either. Cyrus is an honest and honorable sort. He's not the sort to lie - even the "white lies" one tells to spare someone's feelings. Cyrus also seems be unshakeable - never seeming to succumb to panic or demoralization, taking on impossible odds while laughing at death.

Weapons: M16 Assault Rifle with underslung grenade launcher and scope. Beretta 92F 9mm handgun. Combat knife.

Special abilities: Cyrus is possessed of both a solid mind and body - attempts to shake his resolve, mundane or supernatural, will encounter heavy resistance. His lycanthropy has made him harder to kill, increasing his regenerative rate and toughening his body - making his muscles more compact, stronger, and tougher, while making his bones sturdier to accommodate them. Unfortunately, this makes Cyrus a poor swimmer, though he can swim. In his human shape, Cyrus's heightened senses, speed, and strength is lessened, but in his wolf shape they are fully expressed, making him very dangerous. Additionally, Cyrus's years of training make him skilled with a variety of firearms and weaponry.

Description: Standing at an exceptionally tall height of seven feet and weighing in at over 200 pounds of raw muscle, Cyrus is an imposing figure. Cyrus typically wears military fatigues, though often he removes the upper half and simply wears a white sleeveless shirt instead, showing off his powerful arms. Cyrus's hair is shaved off - or if he hasn't gotten around to shaving his head again, it's very short as Cyrus likes the lack of hassle that having little hair gives him. His face is likewise shaven and is usually set in a serious expression that tends to make him look older or angier than he is. During combat operations, Cyrus throws tactical gear on over his fatigues - kevlar vest, helmet, etc.

History: Born in the cruddier parts of the US and growing up in a bad neighborhood, Cyrus learned early on how to survive and how to fight, as well as the virtue in what he calls "true victory" - stopping a fight from ever occuring. Determined to better himself lest he become like his peers, Cyrus joined the military as soon as he was eligible and quickly demonstrated his natural ability to command and to defeat the foe by any means necessary. After a number of years of service, Cyrus came into his first contact with the supernatural when his team was deployed to help clear out a supposed terrorist hide out.

Long story short, said "terrorists" happened to be lycanthropes who had been plotting some sort of revolution or such, this fact caused many of those involved to end up dead or seriously wounded. Cyrus himself was infected after a long slugging match where he beat the last lycanthrope to death with the butt of his M16 - breaking the stock and ruining the weapon in the process due to part of the rifle's internal machinery being located within the stock.

Cyrus's infection was noticed by the DOW in the following clean-up and his potential was recognized, especially if he could master his lycanthropy. After some time to recuperate and get used to his new abilities, Cyrus was assigned to Jericho team 0 as second in command. An assignment his both qualified and eager for.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Welcome to the r.p Aki! You joined just in time!^_^

Team positions that are still open

Sniper (Taken)
Heavy Weapons
Medic
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Welcome to the R.P Aki. Nice character :D
Looking foward to r.p-ing with you. :)
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Update on current team positions that are taken and booked and those that are not taken or booked.

Sniper (Taken by Akana Bade)
Heavy weapons (Taken by Gangrel)
Medic
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Gangrel »

Here we go..hope you like it :)
Name: Maddrel
Species: Werewolf/demon (hybrid)
Eye Color: human form: brown hybrid: black
Hair color: black
Skin Color: white hybrid: dark red fur
Height: 8ft 4 inches
Weight: 324 lbs
General build: muscular with broad shoulders
Sex: male
Team Position: heavy weapons
Personality (optional): mostly angry, deliberate and thoughtful
Weapons: human: fists, feet hybrid: claws, fangs
Special abilities: due to his size he has incredible strength. because he is so strong he is able to create a shockwave on anything that he hits hard enough. as he gets angrier, he gets stronger. he also gets slightly bigger. due to the constant strain on his muscles from this, he is usually left fatigued from over use of this ability.
Description of (Your character) wears a long black leather trenchcoat to hide his size. he wears baggy clothes to allow him more freedom of movement. his hair is long and comes down his back. in his hybrid form he can run on all fours which makes him faster. he always looks angry and seems to radiate fear. he is very secretive and doesn't let find out much about him. he doesn't let people get away with insulting him or his friends and is always ready for a fight.
Distinguishing traits: apart from being so tall people would recognise him from the many scars he has on his body...if he took off his clothes long enough for people to see them.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Welcome to the r.p Gangrel! Long time, no see. :D
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Gangrel »

Yeah...hope the rp goes good
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Alright guys. The order of post is random. But after eveyone has posted once, I'll post. If you don't get what I mean, it's like this.

Silver Predator Wolf
Gangrel
Absolute Wolf
Confidential
Aki

(1 turn up)

Silver Predator Wolf
Aki
Absolute Wolf
Gangrel
Confidential

(2 turn up)

So in simple words, I'll post after every1 has posted once. That way, it's more flexible.
Akane Bade
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Embrace the Moonlight
Location: Running through the endless moonlit paths of forest...

Post by Akane Bade »

Sorry for taking a couple millions years to post my bio, but I had a real hectic week at school.....

So.....here's my character! I'll be reading over the rp and posting as soon as I can. ^^

Name: Kira

Species: Werewolf

Eye Color: Blue (Gold- wolf form)

Hair color: Black ebony (Jet black fur- wolf form)

Skin Color: White, though slightly tanned.

Height: 5' 10”

Weight: 128 lbs

General build: Lean and muscular, but retaining shapely form. A body like a dancer; lithe and graceful.

Sex: Female

Team Position: Sniper

Personality: Somewhat prone to violent rages at times, Kira can be fine one minute and the next throwing a fit about something. Often, these rages trigger her shifts into wolf form (quadruped form), but she has control over them most other times. She's usually quiet, but is fiercely protective of her make-shift family and will strive to keep them safe at all costs.

Weapons: A Zastava M76 and attachable silencer, a 6 inch knife that is always with her, her fists, and teeth and claw in wolf form.

Special abilities: Senses others people's emotions, normal werewolf abilities: heightened senses, increased strength, etc.

Distinguishing traits: A white crescent moon mark on the right side of her face. that looks like a faint scar.

Clothing: Kira almost always wears black because she has an easier time blending in with her surroundings. Her clothing is usually tighter in fit so as to make less noise when she walks, and it won't catch on anything. At the same time, she dresses to fit her moods. If she's angry, she'll wear bright colors; if she's sad, she'll change into darker colors.

History: Though she has no idea who her parents are, she is certain she has family somewhere. And with no one to care for her at a young age, she decided to join the military where she would at least have food and shelter. And somehow, through a twist of fate, she became placed with the Jericho squad and started her career as a sniper.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Welcome to the r.p Akane Bade! It's good to see another member from the old forum that is still with us! :D
Akane Bade
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Embrace the Moonlight
Location: Running through the endless moonlit paths of forest...

Post by Akane Bade »

Thanks Silver, it's certainly good to be here. :D
"Throughout time as we know it, there has always been the wild...and the wolves."
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Alright guys. It's Absolute Wolf's turn to post but he has some problems and won't be on for awhile. So I'll be pulling his character aside so it won't effect the r.p. White, if you are seeing this, you can jump back in any time. Also, sms me if you can. I'm getting worried since you did not reply me back when I sent you 1 yesterday.
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Annoucement to everyone.

As you can tell, I'm in Wisconsin right now and due to time difference including a jet lag keeps following me around, I don't think I'll be able to post in the RP quite often anymore, but anyhow I'll come here and check and try to post once every couple days, If you guys did not hear from me within 4-5 days, just continue. I'll catch up later.

Thank you.
Literally fading away...
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

I apologize for not being able to post, but I have already announced SPW of my absence and to keep going with the posts. My absences was due to my sickness, not being able to get around as used to , plus the fact the I couldn't stay more than 10 or 12 minutes in front of my PC is something I found hard accept. So even though I should be in bed resting I'll try to get back on track here.
Sadly, I have no clue what so ever what could have caused this state of being. ??
Once again , I apologize for not announcing the members :(
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

It's ok White. It's good to have you back! Welcome back!^_^
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

I think everyone has lost intrest in this r.p... it's been too long since anyone posted..... if this keeps up... I'm going to have to close this r.p.... :(
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Gangrel »

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Welcome back Gangrel! Good to see you again! :D

Ok guys... bad news.... this r.p is not moving any further at all. I'll give it till 6.10.2008 as I have to go in on the 7th. If still no post before that date. I will have to close this r.p. If I do open another one, I will have to be strict with the rules. 1 week to post and given 3 chances. Break all 3 and did not post and your character gets killed off and your out of the r.p till further notice. I hate to do this but I'm being forced to at the rate this r.p is going.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Akane Bade is busy these past few weeks and she said she will try and post a.s.a.p.