Wolves/werewolves: part of our racial memory?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Please continue, you've got my attention. Much of what you wrote earlier really has got me thinking of my own Spirit animal, and why i feel my connection to him so strongly. :)
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
wolf421
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by wolf421 »

racial memory...Now that brings up questions and more questions...
Or should it be genetic memory, memories past down from the parents to children over the ages.
I believe its posible.

later
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Most peole here are "typical white werewolves" LOL
shiftergirl
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: alphness wolf of the moonlit pack

Post by shiftergirl »

hey dose my ww look white to u.

all i mean is that we are all conected to animals like a we are conected to other people. when we see and animal we think that the reason we want it is for protection, love, family, to impress others, or just simply to have it, but what people don't know is that we pick that aniaml from a cord that is conected to us from them. if someone was to pick and animal that is conected to someone else then it means the cored needed to move to find it other person or sprited link. animals are more then family or pets or just an animal. they are our life forece and link to what we lost all those years ago and or what we still have but can't find.
When i roar you run, When i purr you laugh, When i cry you weep.
wolf421
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by wolf421 »

ditto shiftergirl!

My avatar was made by someone else with alot more artistic talent than I have. (used with artist permsion)

My animal guide or spirit guide has always been black wolf. Ever since I was a small child I have known this.

In response to MattSullivan:
Most peole here are "typical white werewolves" LOL
I find that statement to be somewhat borderline racist. Not saying you are one, just pointing that out. Reguardless of what color my skin is, you wouldn't know if I'm pink with poka dots here on the forum. LOL

Typical? nothing about me is typical...

later...