Wolf to Human

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Casey Jewels
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Commander-in-Chief of the Rebellion against aspiring world dominators

Post by Casey Jewels »

I've been thinking about this all day and, just to make things clear, I deal with the type of werewolf that transforms only during the full moon. But the wolf can take control at other times, just not enough to transform.

And one of the things that I use to get the human side back in control is regret. If your wolf side is in control, you might hurt some people that you care about. And, while it might take a little bit for that regret to sink in, you'll eventually feel it. And that would cause your human side to surface, and take back control.

Hope that made sense. I'm not always the best at describing things...
"You know what is right. You know what is wrong. Make your choice."
-Me
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Casey Jewels wrote:I've been thinking about this all day and, just to make things clear, I deal with the type of werewolf that transforms only during the full moon. But the wolf can take control at other times, just not enough to transform.

And one of the things that I use to get the human side back in control is regret. If your wolf side is in control, you might hurt some people that you care about. And, while it might take a little bit for that regret to sink in, you'll eventually feel it. And that would cause your human side to surface, and take back control.

Hope that made sense. I'm not always the best at describing things...
That actually makes very good sense. The Wulf is a social creature, as is man; so the feelings the affect one would affect the other.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...