Goings and Happenings

The place for anything at all...
Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Goings and Happenings

Post by Wise Pillow »

The purpose of this thread is to post the most significant(non-venting) things in your life that you feel are worth telling. It can be anything, like example, say you started a new school or job, you can tell us how your first day went and how you felt. Or, if your moving, getting married, have a new girl friend or boy friend your so crazy about you could just scream it to the world, etc.
I don't know, we have a venting thread where we can "express" our feelings whenever we want no matter what the subject is.
We don't have to post individual venting threads anymore. So, I thought the same thing could be applied here. Whenever something new happens to pack members and they feel they must express it , they all usually make individual threads. Well, I thought, to minimize a lot of those threads why not make one big one, like the venting thread.

I don't know, its sounds like a good idea to me but, if you don't think so, then one of the mods(or someone) can just delete it.
I could care less if I'm a freak. I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unquie and profound ways. Anyway, being physically different would trouble me not.

RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Hmmm.... Seems we're pretty much doing that now, right here.

So, do we want a Goings and Happenings thread just for sharing the big times in our lives or should we just keep it here?

It might be titled as above, or "What just happened to me" or even "What I did last full moon"...

We might make use of a "Current events" thread. Then again this thread does somewhat the same thing...

I dunno...you guys decide.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Wise Pillow »

:oops:

Just delete it. Me being an idiot once again.
I could care less if I'm a freak. I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unquie and profound ways. Anyway, being physically different would trouble me not.