Just checking this place out.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Just checking this place out.

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Hello i am new here but would like to make some new friends, I highly believe in werewolves i have to i am an Alpha after all lol. Message me any time i have my yahoo listed i love to chat with new people and would love to make allies or new friends that are or believe in werewolves or other kin. Hugs and peace be with always.
:howl:  :oo Alpha Angel Wolf
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see into your own soul"
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ^(O.O)^

Post by Demon Wolf »

Welcome to the pack :D :welcome: .
Hope u ahve a greta time.. but first get DUCKIED :ducktoss3: :ducktoss3: .
"Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see"- Dr.Weir -Event Horizon
ImageImage
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Thanks

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Lol thats cute , How are you today ? ??
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Ok now that i have looked around.

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

I feel a little better about telling about myself, I am a female Alpha to a local pack in FL. I am 23 and live with my mate and daughter she is 2, I like to hang out with my friends and family and have fun. We throw large parties and like to sword practice and set by a large fire. Feel free to contact me if you are a were in the area that may be looking for a pack to hang out with or just need friends, also i have a site that is open to all the weres out side the area that may want some new friends. So feel free to send me a message any time i am always here to chat or on Yahoo messenger.
Peace be with: Alpha Angel Wolf :D
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Why hello there, you seem like a nice enough sort, The Names "Blue-eyes in the dark" here, i'd be glad to contact you. :D you can either check my profile for my MSN messenger, or just PM me for it, i'd be glad to respond. ^^
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Welcome! When did your interest in werewolves first start, and what is your favorite werewolf story?
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Hello there, :welcome:

I hope you enjoy your stay! :ducktoss3:

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Greetings, Angel Wolf!
Just a word of warning: Don't claim that you're a Werewolf.
We've gone to a great length to make sure that "Werewolves don't exist" is the policy here.
It's good camouflage, y'see. :wink:
So- As one (ahem) NON Werewolf to another (ahem) NON Werewolf: Welcome! :wink:
Besides, having people chasing you with cameras and dart guns ruins your evening.
Last edited by RedEye on Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Yo. I knew an Angel Wolf once, is the name popular?

:welcome:
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

Welcome. :D
Shilo
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: The Strange

Post by Shilo »

:love: :love: 'Tis Angel ^_^ :love: :love:
Yeay ^_^
*Ish v. happy to see you here* I'm glad I'm not the only one ^_^ :kasa: :kasa: *Bow* Glad to see you made it ^_^
Do not fear the things that go bump in the night, they probably only came to raid your 'fridge ^_^
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Hello

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Hugs sister back :love: good to see you here too ^_^
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Set wrote:Yo. I knew an Angel Wolf once, is the name popular?

:welcome:
Sure it was not me you knew? maybe we should chat and see?
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Berserker wrote:Welcome! When did your interest in werewolves first start, and what is your favorite werewolf story?
I used to raise hybrid wolves when i was 14, I loved wolves for as long as i can remember .
Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Wise Pillow »

RedEye wrote:Just a word of warning: Don't claim that you're a Werewolf.
You need to keep in mind that this "warning" isn't a joke. Even though I'm new myself, I've scoured the old post of this forum and there have been some people who've come here seriously claiming to be a werewolf. Soon after they've posted such a introduction pack members swamped them with flaming PM's.

Also, if I remember correctly, The creator of the forum gave Fig the premission to ban anyone who goes around claiming to be a werewolf. Now, I think thats right; I was told that by a former pack member I didn't excatly read it myself. But, I'm givining it the benefit of the doubt.

Some people on this forum believe in werewolves; however, they are not willing to believe one would ever join a werewolf forum. I don't know, maybe they think all werewolves are alike and that not even one pup would ever be ignorant and knucklheaded enought to commit such a dangerous act. If joining a werewolf forum is in deed dangerous for a werewolf. But, whatever. Why should I be babbling, I don't believe in werewolves.

Anyways, have a nice time here! :D
I could care less if I'm a freak. I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unquie and profound ways. Anyway, being physically different would trouble me not.

outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Wise Pillow (and anyone else it concerns): I believe the administrators' power to ban anyone claiming they're a werewolf is factual, and was instated after a particular nasty bout against a "troo were" who threw a fit after Pack Members disregarded his claims. We've also had several cases where Newbies pretended to be werewolves, but apologized afterwards saying that they has mistaken that we were purely an RPing forum -- which is an acceptable mistake.

Banning members who claim to be real werewolves, though, is less because Pack Members hate "troo weres," and more about the attitude that comes with people who claim to be true werewolves. If you're ever been called an "unbeliever" a "smooth-skinned hyooman" or had your opinion as a Pack Member insulted because a "troo were" told you otherwise, you'll agree with our consensus against people who claim to be werewolves.

Most of us have also seen Newsgroups and Forums dedicated to people who state they're true-to-life shape-shifting werewolves, and most of these groups tend to be filled with young teenagers constantly arguing over the right to be called "Alpha" and using their proclaimed lycanthropy to place themselves better than the non-believing smooth-skinned hyoomans. Needless to say, as a Pack Member, I'm afraid of our forum becoming much like that. So banning "troo weres" is simply precautionary.

I believe this paragraph goes as a warning to a "troo weres" in this thread. We simply don't like the attitude that typically goes along with a troo were -- it's not that we hate you or anything. In retrospect, I believe a lot of forum members, myself included, have acted immaturely against "troo weres." The rule against it sounds harsh, but we're otherwise okay with people who believe in werewolves, and alright with role-playing. In fact, most of us aren't even interested in banning, we simply want to see members acting in a mature manner -- and we'll hold our paws open for any new member in the forums.

(And oh yeah, we're just as excited as anyone for irrefutable evidence for werewolves. So, for the true werewolves out there -- feel free to send us some videos.)
:D
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Angel Wolf23 wrote:Sure it was not me you knew? maybe we should chat and see?
No real need, just answer me this one question: Did you ever go to a place called Dot's Bar?
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

I dont plan to start problems

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

I wont at all i don't argue instead i say to each their own., So peace be with you all and i will be as i am, I don't like to get in fights i am a peaceful female lol.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

It's all good - I think. I don't think I welcomed you yet...

The Pack has made me a very, very busy dragon...
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Angel Wolf23
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Baphnedia wrote:It's all good - I think. I don't think I welcomed you yet...

The Pack has made me a very, very busy dragon...
Hello and many hugs nice to meet you and blessed be ^_^
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

same here, welcome, and if you ever feel the need to prove yourself to skeptical people like me, I'm in Florida, your in Florida, I'm sure we can work something out :P anyway have a nice time here on the forums
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A life does not have to be human to be great.

Post by Sioux »

I'm hoping that by posting this here, in your thread, it will get your attention. I'm very curious about the answer; and besides, it shouldn't be too hard to answer anyway.
By the way, welcome to THE PACK.

Hmmm. How interesting. I think the question we should be asking is, "What kind of werewolf are you?" No, I'm not talking about breed. All I'm asking is, do you sense shift, wild shift, dream shift, lucid dream shift, astral shift, mental shift, phantom, shift, auric shift, or, do you physically shift?
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Malkavian Prince

Post by O Pianista »

Sioux wrote:I'm hoping that by posting this here, in your thread, it will get your attention. I'm very curious about the answer; and besides, it shouldn't be too hard to answer anyway.
By the way, welcome to THE PACK.

Hmmm. How interesting. I think the question we should be asking is, "What kind of werewolf are you?" No, I'm not talking about breed. All I'm asking is, do you sense shift, wild shift, dream shift, lucid dream shift, astral shift, mental shift, phantom, shift, auric shift, or, do you physically shift?
Sense shift 25% Mental shift 50% Dream Shift 25%
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Angel Wolf23 »

Lays down i don't break rules and i am just going to set here and pm others that ask stuff.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Re: .................................

Post by Lukas »

Angel Wolf23 wrote:Lays down i don't break rules and i am just going to set here and pm others that ask stuff.
then go ahead and answer sioux's question which i also ask by Pming me, lets see your response
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)