The Pack's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament

The place for anything at all...
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

We are still thinking about hosting this tournament. If you guys accept this, then here we go! If no one is interested in it. Then it will be postponed or canceled completely!

:duckie This will be our first tournament, since there isn't really any video game tournaments that take place in this forum. Prizes are werewolf goodies provided by Figarou.

Pack members who wants to sign up for this tournament must have the following requirements. A Nintendo Wii, a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Friend Code, Wii Console Number, and Wi-Fi connection in order to participate for this tournament. Remember the rules! Just like the new forum guidelines. There will be no cursing taunts like: "You Suck! or F*** you! Those taunts are not tolerated. Don't play around in a tournament match like taunting repeatedly, cheating, and spamming attacks. If one of the members broke the rules, they will be disqualified from the tournament. Camera must be required for the winner or loser to take a picture of the Victory Screen to show evidence who is the winner and the loser. Werewolf-Related Prizes will be shipped to the winner who won the tournaments. Sorry participants won't earn a 10$ USD gift card.

Pack members only! Do not invite any of your friends to a tournament match or you will be disqualified.

Players doesn't have to be online at the same day. They can choose what day they want to fight in a match. Remember people here have their own time and life. So they can't be online everyday and they might have summer classes or a job. Choose wisely which time you guys want to play. Choose your opponent in this thread once you signed up. It is your responsibility to host a match with your opponent. Remember to contact your opponent once your friend code, Wii console number, online messenger username, and email is posted on this thread. If you cannot contact your opponent, please wait for them to respond on AIM, MSN, and email. When your opponent have no time on that day, choose another day before the deadline.

If you have a youtube account, it optional to share your replay that you recorded from the Nintendo Wii.

- Roster name must be required! Example: R.D. or Arrei.
- Wii Console Number or Friend Code must be posted on this thread for every Wii owner and Smash player to see.

Host: Figarou (Fig)-
IndianaJones (Okun)- 2578-2774-7851

Tourney Type: Independent Tournament
Starting Date: July 25, 2008
Ending Date: July 31, 2008

The dates may change without notice due to time.

Prizes: A Freeborn T-shirt. A Mini-Jon Talbain Figure, and a Wolf Pen.

Tourney Rules:

- 1 vs. 1
- 3 minutes or 2-3 stock
- Items on Low (No fan and No ray gun)
- Capture Card or Save Replay
- Camera required

Winner bracket

Loser Bracket
Last edited by IndianaJones on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Re: The Pack's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament

Post by outwarddoodles »

I used my money to buy an Xbox 360, not a Wii.
:(
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Howling all the time...
Mood: Happy
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)

Post by OukaHowls »

Aw Cr*p... that sucks... :(
I only have a PS2...
" May the darkness never scare you, but calm you through the night..."
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.

Post by IndianaJones »

:Duckietoss: That's just too bad I thought most of you guys own a Wii, but I was wrong. I know some Pack members do have a Wii, not that many though. Looks like me and Figarou will have to take this out. Unless there are more members who wish to share or sign up for this tournament if they have SSBB and a Wii!

Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Wish I had a Wii.
Sounds really fun :D A nice idea; hope you get more people to play :)
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary

Post by IndianaJones »

Since no one is interested in this pre-made tournament. I guess I will have to cancel it forever!!!! :evil:

Someone locked this thread up, it is too late for people here to sign up or send requests.

Moss27
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moon Hunter
Mood: Bored

Post by Moss27 »

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I just joined the Pack yesterday, and I just found about this thread right now!!!!

I WANNA JOIN BADLY! :cry:

if this tourney is ever up again, then I will surely join.

if the tourney is still up, then I'm in Italy, and I will happily set my clock to USA/anywhere time in order to BRAWL!

look up blahcookies on youtube for my Brawl friend code anyways, even if the tourney has ended.
"I didn't do my homework, so why am I in trouble for something I didn't do?"
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

you're the only one who's interested in this tournament, Moss27. Thing is, you can't have one with only 3 people.

I saw the video on YouTube that you mentioned. I could probably brawl with you. But I'm no pro. I only have one main character that I use. (Boswer.) Im still practicing with him.

Since I work nights, I might be able to brawl with you when I get home. It'll be 0930 your time when I'm home from work.
Just a Username
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Weredingo

Post by Just a Username »

I could join, but I'm Australian and that will cause timezone problems and possibly a bit of lag.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Just a Username wrote:I could join, but I'm Australian and that will cause timezone problems and possibly a bit of lag.

oh...i encountered some major lag when I played online. It got to the point where it just froze up. As for the time zone...yes...thats going to be an issue.

I only have time to play on my day off. I sometimes get online after I come home from work at 2am. But you guys are probably still in bed or at school/work.

The tournament is already canceled. But I COULD play you guys for fun one of these days.
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moss27 »

I will go with whatever time and date works for you. It's summer vacation for me, so I'm not picky about what time it is.

It's okay about the brawl tournament. It's just that Brawl is already collecting dust, because there's no one to play with other than my brother these days. XD

As for characters I use, I use Yoshi (favorite), Kirby, Metaknight and Pikachu, although my Online play with Yoshi sucks because of the lag. :P
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary

Post by IndianaJones »

Hey, if your Brawl is collecting dust. Try playing random online matches just for fun! Its good for practicing, I do that when I am playing SSBB. You meet random players with no names, so some may suck and others might be Pro, so you have to watch out. I can beat mostly everyone in random online matches. Some matches might even lag, because of people who live far away.

Moss27, if your interested in playing me for Brawl. My friend code can be found in the first post in this thread. PM me for time and day.

The Lord Wolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: The Lord of Wolves

Post by The Lord Wolf »

I'd be willing to trade friend numbers with anyone. PM me your friend number and i'll reply with mine!
I AM the Lord of Wolves. Is that a problem?
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

A good suggestion, is to always estabolish a player-base before organizing tournaments. Not everyone has a Wii apparently. If I had a Wii, that would be one of the first games I'd pick up.
._.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moss27 »

Is there a thread that's specifically for posting IDs, Friend Codes and the like? I would like that, and it would allow gamers to have a clean view of all registered IDs and friends for each console or game.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Moss27 wrote:Is there a thread that's specifically for posting IDs, Friend Codes and the like? I would like that, and it would allow gamers to have a clean view of all registered IDs and friends for each console or game.

http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... =22&t=3918
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Wulfur »

Aw, bummer wish I had noticed this sooner. Oh well, if any one cares to have a match against me just send me a pm and I'll be glad to jump on and try to kick your butt. :P (wii info is in topic Figarou linked)
One only knows that of which they allow themselves to know.
( http://wulfur.deviantart.com/ )
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Good luck on getting every body here to play a game at once. :|

I've been pushing a pack Halo 3 night and I was only able to get Miguel to play with me and recently Uniform Two Six sent me a friend request on xbox live.
THE GAME

My Armory