Goodbye

The place for anything at all...
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lovestruck wolf.
Location: Conway, AR. Such a big town for such a small wolf...

Goodbye

Post by WereDragon25 »

I just wanted to make a post telling you all of my leave, I was supposed to be moving in with my dad and my step-mom, but it got delayed by my adamancy of keeping my 100 lb brown pit bull. As my grandmother thinks that this site is a gang, I am no longer able to get onto this site, through our computer. I was just wanting to inform you all of her decision. I have a short term memory, so there is a chance I will forget how to get on. So if I don't come back, good-bye, all.

Thank you for all the years,
Robert Logan Reep :howl:  :oo
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.
Image Image Image Image Image

"And, thanks to Undercover Brother, the world was once again a funky place."
cjkrythos
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Full Moon Librarian

Re: Goodbye

Post by cjkrythos »

if you read this before you stop getting on, tell her that its a support group for animators. :P I used to tell everyone I knew that furry fandom was just a group of animators who worked together to help each other develop their skills. worked for as long as I never actually called it furry. Eventually people caught on, but it was entertaining for the time it lasted. now Im surrounded by people who either dont care that im furry, or are completely ok with it. Everyone else(the few that were of that mindset) I pretty much got rid of and stopped talking to.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ah, gotta love older folk's computer illiteracy rendering them ignorant of the truth of things. Sucks.

See you then. Maybe you'll get back some day.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

awwww that sucks. :( I hope you'll return soon!

till then, good bye. :(

- Nagowteena
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

I know i'm late but, may the blessing of the Pack and God serve you well! :howl:  :oo :(

p.s. heres last duckie throw from us all to you :ducktoss3: and my personal favorite :duckbomb: :duckbomb2:
see yah!
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

That's certainly a new way of disappearing!
We're a gang?

Have fun WereDragon.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

More like a cult, huh? :wink:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Claw »

No we don't pray to worship some god except God. Well those we know who are christians but that's your decision.
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Lunar
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Blue Paleo Ranger

Post by Lunar »

Black Claw wrote:No we don't pray to worship some god except God. Well those we know who are christians but that's your decision.
Proud agnostic here. :D Tend to hang around atheists a lot though. lol
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

all the years eh? *looks at date joined* more like year XD
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

We're a gang? Wish someone had bothered to tell me earlier. Now I'll have to roust out my old bike leathers and see if they still fit...
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Midnight wrote:We're a gang? Wish someone had bothered to tell me earlier. Now I'll have to roust out my old bike leathers and see if they still fit...
Biker gangs are so last decade Midnight.

But while we're going old school....

Who needs a gang? We'll be a mafia! :gangster:

They dress so much snappier. And it's an excuse to eat pasta! :D
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonwatcher »

Well all i can say is that if you do leave perhaps u will return.....like a moth to a flame
Humans Fear The Beast Within the Wolf Because
They Do Not Understand the beast Within Themselves
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Aki wrote:Biker gangs are so last decade Midnight.
You say "last decade" like it was last century...

Anyway Invercargill's got this reputation for being 20 or so years behind the rest of the world at the best of times...
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Awesome! I might have some time to go there and relive the '80s!
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Claw »

Oh great, we wish somebody a goodbye now we're talking about gangs? That was the only reason he couldn't come back, because his grandma thinks this is a gang area. Well, looks like its true now, he's going to flip if he was to come back and see this. Lets just wish WereDragon25 a goodbye okay? Or do i have to pull out my energy sword and slice you all down to make sure (swing and kills Midnight and Baphnedia) :x How many times do i have to tell you we're not a gang? :howl:  :oo Sorry WereDragon25 your grandmas words came true. :howl:  :oo
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

Us a gang? It's a strange notion, even a silly one, except that someone's actually making real-world decisions based on it. It's amazing how many parents put bizarre restrictions on their children based on rules that make no sense except to the rule-makers themselves. I knew one kid who was told a number of years back that he had to stay away from me because I "talked funny." When I pushed further to figure out what that was about, it turned out that my being a smarter and more educated kid scared that parent, who didn't like my lack of casual mannerisms. I question the quality of parenting that that particular father had in mind for his kid, if diversity and intellectualism were to be presented as a threat rather than something to be welcomed and embraced.

I sometimes get really scared and depressed when I read random opinions in the news, because a lot of voting is done here in the U.S. with equally screwy belief sets. I won't go into Obama versus McCain; just don't vote for Obama because he's young or McCain because he's white. There are, I kid you not, a number of people perfectly convinced that Obama is the Antichrist. It would be funny, except they're voters. It's stupid, but it's having real world consequences. There's a number of people afraid of Obama because they believe he is Islamic. First, most Islamics aren't terrorists any more than most Christians aren't part of the Inquisition. And second, if Obama is Islamic, then why is he also getting flack for things his Christian minister said? Conclusion: Muslims attend Christian services, as long as the pastors make inflammatory racist remarks.

And, remember back in the eighties, when AIDS first hit the news? Everyone who had it was homosexual, but it was also dreadfully contagious. People thought they could get HIV from hand shakes and toilet seats. Conclusion: Shaking hands or using public toilets makes you gay.

Absurd, but people are acting on these notions, making real decisions.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

People become paranoid and fear things that they don't know. Which is obvious, all those bullshit mentioned from Scott is correct. Why are "Humans" acting like that when they overheard or they think its like that. That's the reason most people that used to be active is kept a secret, until their friends or family founds about this forum. But not all of them, some forgot about this place and while others are they busy with life!

I don't like politics.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

Scott Gardener wrote:Us a gang? It's a strange notion, even a silly one, except that someone's actually making real-world decisions based on it. It's amazing how many parents put bizarre restrictions on their children based on rules that make no sense except to the rule-makers themselves. I knew one kid who was told a number of years back that he had to stay away from me because I "talked funny." When I pushed further to figure out what that was about, it turned out that my being a smarter and more educated kid scared that parent, who didn't like my lack of casual mannerisms. I question the quality of parenting that that particular father had in mind for his kid, if diversity and intellectualism were to be presented as a threat rather than something to be welcomed and embraced.

I sometimes get really scared and depressed when I read random opinions in the news, because a lot of voting is done here in the U.S. with equally screwy belief sets. I won't go into Obama versus McCain; just don't vote for Obama because he's young or McCain because he's white. There are, I kid you not, a number of people perfectly convinced that Obama is the Antichrist. It would be funny, except they're voters. It's stupid, but it's having real world consequences. There's a number of people afraid of Obama because they believe he is Islamic. First, most Islamics aren't terrorists any more than most Christians aren't part of the Inquisition. And second, if Obama is Islamic, then why is he also getting flack for things his Christian minister said? Conclusion: Muslims attend Christian services, as long as the pastors make inflammatory racist remarks.

And, remember back in the eighties, when AIDS first hit the news? Everyone who had it was homosexual, but it was also dreadfully contagious. People thought they could get HIV from hand shakes and toilet seats. Conclusion: Shaking hands or using public toilets makes you gay.

Absurd, but people are acting on these notions, making real decisions.
A lot of it comes down to the fact that it is easier to accept what everybody else says than to actually study things out. I've noticed a LOT of old people complaining that Obama is Muslim, but the truth is, he is SOUTH AFRICAN, or partly so, and the garb that Rightists put out was South African and NOT tranditional Islamic dress. Even though they eventually announced thier "error", I still here people stating those things.

I guess it is just easier to be uneducated.

I for one like to KNOW about something than just accepting what other people state, as they might be wrong.

Sorry WereDragon, but possibly if you could convince them to take a look at this site, quite possibly, they might change their mind, after all we are a quite friendly pack... really...

I am promise I won't mention capping the nelsons next week. :lol: And that is sarcasm for those sarcastically deficient.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

FYI, I don't think I've ever seen a "gang" use the internet to communicate. Most gangs that are at all harmful are within the same neighborhood(s) and gather in real life meeting places. To add to that point, most gangmembers are in poverty and unlikely to own a computer, much less afford monthly internet fees. I think that this is just an excuse the grandmother came up with to hide her even less logical reason. Most likely she fears his interest in werewolves, which some see as satanic. Absurd.

Born again christian standing right here. :P Employed with a degree in Computer Applied Sciences. Gang member? HAH!
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lovestruck wolf.
Location: Conway, AR. Such a big town for such a small wolf...

Post by WereDragon25 »

Have, two seconds? I snuck back on, I can't get on much, school and work. But, my Dad still hasn't told me a date that I can move to live with him. He's ok with my Pack. So, when I do, you will se a new post screaming, "I'M BACK!!!" Until then, I will snatch what time I can to get on. Thank you all. i had started to think even when I was frequently active, you all had forgotten me. And I think she is scared of my fear of werewolves. Well, I have to go, before she walks in.

So...
For the Time Being,
goodbye my Pack, you will see me again. :howl:  :oo
Robert Logan Reep
/--------------------\
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.
Image Image Image Image Image

"And, thanks to Undercover Brother, the world was once again a funky place."