In The Shadows..- Game thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Mood: Depressed

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen »

Mugen forced Ouka behind him, drawing his sword and holding it into the air.

"Light up the sky, Hakuteiken!"

His sword pulsated and began to glow pure white. A second later, his sword created two massive wings of his energy on his back.

-----------Tenshi-----------

Tenshi held out her blades, readying herself for Mugen's attacks.

"Slice and dice, Re-za-futokorogatana!"

He two swords began to shine with a devilish red glow. She span around, leaving a trail behind her blades.
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moon Hunter
Mood: Bored

Post by Moss27 »

Caelean

Caelean shook her head. "He was twisting in his sleep a while ago... I think he said your name once, Telki." She walked towards the group. "We have a Warlock that can probably heal, unless you know what happened to Roark...?" Caelean looked up at the werepanther and the werewolf. "By the way, I never caught your name?"
"I didn't do my homework, so why am I in trouble for something I didn't do?"
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Mother
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silvermoon »

"I'm Yami. I'll let her introduce herself since I neither know her that well and it would also be rude."
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Howling all the time...
Mood: Happy
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)

Post by OukaHowls »

Ouka growled at Mugen when he pushed her back, she couldn’t stand that what she had said just flew past their heads. Her eyes shone red and she let out a yell. “ Why don’t you people ever listen?!” Ouka said, mostly upset that today was very hectic.

Ouka raised her sword and quietly she muttered something as the two wolves on her blade shone bright black. They suddenly came out of the sword, their eyes blazing red, and attacked Mugen, not hurting him but pinning him to the ground by their jaws.

Ouka used more of her strength and muttered more words for a spell. There, right by Tenshi’s left side was a black orb. Out of it came a wolf figure of Ouka and it slashed out at Tenshi with it’s sharp claws slashing a bit of her arm. The wolf figure slightly laughed as some of the blood that came from Tenshi's arm absorbed into the dark thing, taking the blood to Ouka.

(( : I'm so tired right now... * Yawn *... : ))
" May the darkness never scare you, but calm you through the night..."
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary

-----------Tenshi-----------------

Tenshi looked at the wolf through her peripheral sight, and cut it in half with he daggers. From there Tenshi went after Ouka, using her purely demonic speed to its best advantage: breaking through defenses.

"That won't work against demons like us!"

---------------Mugen------------------

Using his flash step ability, Mugne got out from underneath ouka and blocked against Tenshi's attack.

"Ouka! Stay out of this! I'll be fine!"

Swinging his blade, Mugen shot a massive wave of destructive energy from his sword, right into Tenshi's blades. The attack forced her back, the wave still strong as Mugen roared his attack.

"Amatsu Keiriku!"

((That means Imperial Execution, for those who don't really understand Japanese.))
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moon Hunter
Mood: Bored

Post by Moss27 »

Clark Gale

Clark sighed when he heard that Kace dealt with monsters, too. "I think I know why you want me now; monsters are starting to gather in large groups." He remembered that crazed demon, and flinched when he remembered that he could send shadows, and he could have ultimately killed him right then and there. "There are even some that I have never heard about." He inwardly sighed as he laid back onto the pillow. "And I admit that I need help; they're harder to kill now that they're coming together."

His pride almost completely diminished, he had one more question before joining Mcgrenor, "What kind of monsters were you dealing with?"
"I didn't do my homework, so why am I in trouble for something I didn't do?"
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary

------------Mugen---------------

"I'm through playing games. It's time to end this."

Holding Hakuteiken into the air, his entire body began to glow bright white. His sword temporarily disappeared, before reappearing as a double-edged long sword.

"Bankai. Light up the sky, Enzeru...Hakuteiken."

His outfit, once a formal shihakusho, now transformed into a black silken long-sleeve shirt, the sleeves of which were tattered at the ends, as well as black silk jeans and boots. His transformation ended. And he appeared behind Tenshi.

"Amatsu Keiriku Tentei.."

Swinging his blade, Mugen fired and even larger blast of energy straight at Tenshi's back.

--------------Tenshi------------

In awe due to the sheer amount of spiritual energy Mugen released, Tenshi had barely enough time to deflect. Instead, she conjured up her own attack.

"Tentou Houshu!"

A small orb of light appeared in front of her and absorbed Mugen's attack. She ten tried to fire it back, but the Amatsu Keiriku Tentei was to powerful for the orb to contain, causing the attack to backfire and explode. The attack sent both siblings back a few yards.
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

Yami sat back. "So whats with the sudden activity of hunters?" He brushed a hand through his shaggy white mane
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do

Post by Nekko »

~~~Telki
Telki stroked Roark's hair. She looked up at Yami. "I don't think any of us really know. Me, personally, I have no idea. I only came back a few weeks ago." She turned her attention back to Roark. Shaking her head she sighed. "He must have been over stressed lately." She said under her breath. "All he needs is some nice long resting." Referring to Caelean's question.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

Yami sat next to him a hand on his forehead. "I could give him some of my energy but I don't think he'll be too happy with that since he doesn't know me all too well."
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)

Post by OukaHowls »

InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary

-------------Mugen------------

"Keh. I won't hold back either!"

Mugen held out his sword, energy exploding from his body.

"Ten-Kai! Light up the sky, Kuroi Enzeru Hakuteiken!"

His entire body vanished in white light. After what seemed like an instant, the light faded, revealing Mugen in his ultimate form. His kimono had turned to simpler outfit. He now had a black silk shirt and jeans. His weapon took on the form of a medieval long sword, the blade of it glowing bright white with his sheer energy. Glaring up at Kiba and his sister, Mugen let out the full force of his spiritual energy, causing everyone around him to feel as though they were being crushed by it. Within the blink of an eye, he used his speed to instantaneously teleport behind the dark couple.

"Amatsu Keiriku Tentai."

He swung his sword, releasing a blast of energy even larger than the last.

---------------Tenshi-----------------

Feeling the weight of Mugen's spiritual pressure, Tenshi was forced down onto one knee. She knew what was coming, but because of the spiritual pressure coming from her brother, she couldn't move out of the way of the attack. She looked at Mugen, then to Kiba. She pushed kiba away and held her arms up to try and defend herself from the devastating attack.
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary

Post by OukaHowls »

(( : Kiba : ))
----------------------------
Kiba almost collapsed from the pressure but just as Tenshi pushed him aside he pulled himself back over to her and grabbed onto her, once again teleporting, but this time behind Mugen. “ You idiot! The last one sent you flying, you think you could easily get by this?!” He yelled at Tenshi. Kiba was exhausted from his constant teleporting back and forth.

He let go of Tenshi and swung his blade at Mugen. Chanting a few words, the sword broke into 20 different pieces and flew all around, gliding by his skin warning him of a attack. In just a split second, one of the blades started to move faster at Mugen’s arm.
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary

-------------Mugen----------------

Mugen swatted the piece of blade away with his own sword. His expression remained blank as he teleported in front of Kiba. With six quick strokes, Mugen shot the young wolf into the air, followed by a bright white photon. The photon created a huge crystal around Kiba. Mugen the shot another from underneath the crystal, switching places with the structure. He then came down, swinging his sword faster than the mortal eye could see. While he swung, he called out his attack..

"Tenrai Minagoroshi! Divine Massacre!"

He finished the attack with a single powerful downward stroke, slicing the crystal in half. Whether or not Kiba could survive the attack, not even he knew. But if he did survive, all chances of being a shinigami were erased by the Holy Slaughter.

((OOC: I sometimes nickname Divine Massacre with Holy Slaughter. It just sounds so much cooler.))

-----------------------Tenshi-------------------------

Tenshi quickly got up and shot up to Kiba before the first photon hit. She grabbed him tight, forcing him out of the attack's range. With a slight smile, Tenshi kissed Kiba, then shoved her gauntleted right hand into her chest. She then pulled out a small orb of black and white. Holding it in front of her at Mugen, she called her possibly final attack.

"Chaos Flare!"

She shot the orb at Mugen as his blade collided the final time with the crystal. The two attacks caused a massive explosion, covering most of the city in smoke.
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary

Post by OukaHowls »

InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary

------------Tenshi----------------

A slight blush covered her cheeks when Kiba kissed her. She tried to push him away.

"Damn it, Kiba. This is my fight. Just stay out of it.."

She dug her metal claws into Kiba's shoulder, trying to make him let go of her.

----------------Mugen------------------

Mugen landed beside Ouka, holding his right arm. He looked at the wound and concentrated, covering it in a light green light. The wound began to heal, and when it was finished, he cancelled out his tenkai and sheathed his weapon.

"Ouka.."

He looked over to her, slowly walking over.
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary

Post by OukaHowls »

InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary

---------------Mugen---------------------

"I've had worse...And I'll be doing much worse to Kiba."

Mugen kneeled down in front of Ouka, lightly holding her chin with his thumb and index finger. He placed a light kiss on her lips. He let out a small smile afterwords, and then looked down sadly.

"Ouka..I'm sorry you have to see this..but it's the only way to save you from your brother."

Dropping his sword, Mugen took of the long white scarf around his neck. As soon as it touched the ground, energy surged out of his body. He gripped his head in pain as his fangs grew longer and longer. His own claws grew to a few inches long, and he grew the ears and tail of a wolf. His eyes turned red as blood, and the marking over his eye vanished, and was replaced by feral markings all over his face. Hair grew from his shoulders in six long spikes, three on each shoulder. He glared back at Kiba and snarled before turning to face the young wolf. Pushing his feet into the ground, Mugen let out a ground-shaking roar.

------------------Tenshi-----------------

Shifting her gaze from Kiba to her brother, Tenshi's eyes widen in pure shock and fear. Her body began to tremble as the memories flowed into her mind.

"......Kiba...you must run. Mugen's changed. He's not holding back. Kiba, you must run! Run!!"

Pushing him away, Tenshi tried to make a break for Mugen's scarf, but was quickly intercepted by him. A dark clawed hand shot out at her, hitting her straight in the stomach. The wind knocked out of her, she flew back into one of the buildings around her. She could barely hold onto her consciousness.
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary

Post by OukaHowls »

InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary

------------Mugen--------------

Mugen shot into the shadows right after Kiba and Tenshi. He grabbed hold of Kiba's neck and threw him out back into the streets, along with Tenshi. He flew back out, forcing Kiba away and pinning Tenshi to the ground. His long fangs came closer and closer to his sister's throat as he prepared for the killing blow...

---------------Tenshi------------

Looking up at her brother in sheer awe, Tenshi couldn't help but close her eyes as Mugen's fangs got closer and closer to her throat. She waited for the blow to be struck...

-------------Mugen---------------

Yet the blow never came. In an instant, his eyes returned to normal before becoming their demonic red as she got up and shot at Kiba, shoving his fist into the young wolf's stomach. He then flipped over, roundhouse kicking Kiba into a nearby building.

-----------------Tenshi-----------

She watched as he brother attacked Kiba, but she couldn't do a thing to stop the attack. Her body had become too frail after her attacks and wounds. She slowly slipped out of consciousness..
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary

Post by OukaHowls »

Sorry to say this, but now the RPG is closed for the time being. I wont be on here for a while and I know the RPG isn't running like it use to be. :(
I hope later on this will be back on.

I'll see you guys later. :D
------------------------------ Ouka