battle games

From Tabletop to Larping.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

battle games

Post by Searif »

http://www.dagorhir.com/

its quite intresting if you ever watch it, im planning on participating in it once i get old enough :lol:
wolf lady
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf Lady

Post by wolf lady »

what is this voor site ?
\/^^^^^^\/
werewolves
/\^^^/\
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Post by DarkWolf »

What The Bloody **ck? :?
Alone in the darkness of night, hear our howl,And Join Us
Mercedes_Maxwell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Mercedes_Maxwell »

I'd play that!~ *dances around and bashes people with a big sword* Mwahaha!
Maybe this world is another planets hell - Aldous Huxley

Part of the CGFA (Cat Girl Fetish Anonymous)
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

lol, nice mercedes
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: battle games

Post by Enir »

I actually had my own private games. I made all the weapons and my friends would come and beat the crap out of each other :lol: . Then I would finnally decide to step in and I ended up beating the crap out of all of them :lol: :lol: . We even tested to see how many it took to take each other down. I rated the highest though. It took 5 people to kill me 8) . And it took 4 to kill my best friend :o . We had so much fun :D ! Then it was me v.s. him and I actually broke the sword on his shield :o and got smashed in the face :lol: . But we had fun, and everyone was laughing :wink: .

Enir Shadowfang,
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

If I had time, I'd be a Scadian. But I just don't have the time. *sigh* Fun though!
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Yes it is vary fun :D . I myself I want to be a Norce Warrior. Or a celtic one :P . Iam currently working on my armour. Iam useing real metal for it to 8) . I have 3 sheets of 26 gauge steel, 2 sheets of tin, and one 12"x24" sheet of steel. I plan on makeing gauntlets and then if I have enough material iam going to make covers for the forearms right behind the ends of the gauntlets. Then if I feel like it, iam going to paint them all black and add a dark red design to it. However it is going to take a while :cry: . I also have my 14 gauge chain mail to finish so ya I have some work to do :wink: . But even thought you don't have real armour or anything else it's getting out there and haveing fun that counts. So go bash some heads and have fun!! :lol:
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]