Estate of Panic

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Noir-Okami
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Troper
Mood: Excited

Estate of Panic

Post by Noir-Okami »

It's basically a horror-themed show, where people compete for money. They have to get past various sets designed like they should be in Saw. :o
There are snakes (anacondas and boas), spiders (tarantulas), and worms. What really makes me want to hit my head against the wall is people screaming about the snakes. :roll:
THEY ARE FREAKIN' HARMLESS. :roll:

My other personal opinion is that it's Narm (supposed to be serious but comes across as funny), so I sit there laughing how stupid these people are. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I have only one suggestion for the writers:

:shift: hwlwnk

Now that would be funny to watch. Everyone screaming over the fact that they set someone in a werewolf costume loose. :evil: :lol:

So, what does everyone else think?
I'm working on a werewolf novel, while liking to stay up late at night and going to college. I'm going to be sleep-deprived when this is all said and done. :sleepy:

Anthony Brownrigg, I hope you have the best of luck with Freeborn. RedEye, I also wish you the best of luck with Wulfen Blood. And for a bit of luck for both of you... :ducktoss3:
Noir-Okami
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Estate of Panic

Post by Noir-Okami »

What, nobody see it?
It's on Sci-fi channel by the way.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Sadly, I don't think there's a lot of interest. Oh, and I don't watch a whole lot of TV, for the record. Cable men keep coming and try to rescue my damsels in distress instead of installing cable TV. They'd be in a lot less distress if they had TV to watch. But no. The cable guys keep trying to be the hero to get the babe, and so I have to eat them. *sigh*
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Post by Vagrant »

I don't think you're missing out on anything, Baph. The only things I really watch TV for these days are Doctor Who and the I.T. Crowd, but those I catch up with on BBC iPlayer and 4OnDemand rather than watching them on real TV.

Okami: I can understand your frustration with shows like that. Whenever I visit family, they like watching that kind of thing. "I'm a celebrity, get me out o here!" comes to mind. And the whole thing is so obviously acted out that it's painful to watch ... so I feel your pain.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

The guy that hosts Yahoo's Prime Time In No Time panned it pretty bad the last episode I saw, so no, I don't think you're missing much at all. My understanding is that it's basically Fear Factor restricted to the classic horror theme, and instead of performing stunts for cash, the contestants just run around the house scavenging for it or some crap like that.
Noir-Okami
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Noir-Okami »

Well, I guess you're right. It sucks. I just laugh at it, because it is so stupid.
And, as a side note, I'd rather watch Monk or read Detective Conan. But maybe it has something to do with my whole preference for detective stuff. :read2: :lovebone:
Better yet, Freeborn, when it goes into production and comes out. :duckieinmouth:
I'm working on a werewolf novel, while liking to stay up late at night and going to college. I'm going to be sleep-deprived when this is all said and done. :sleepy:

Anthony Brownrigg, I hope you have the best of luck with Freeborn. RedEye, I also wish you the best of luck with Wulfen Blood. And for a bit of luck for both of you... :ducktoss3: